Hello everyone: Opel Astra doped with water

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hello everyone: Opel Astra doped with water

by mimouss » 25/09/07, 13:36

hello everyone, I'm new to this forum which I discovered by chance while looking for information on the pantone system.
I am 24 years old and I am a designer in automobile at Renault. I'm interested in this process, more than I do a lot of mechanics in the evenings and weekends. I live in the 91 in Arpajon.
I'm getting a car to work (an opel astra 1L7 TD engine isuzu)
For that I buy 2 (the 2 engine runs but 1 has a problem)
whoever has a problem is not too serious. in fact the former owner to fit a new breech with AAC's non-matching bearing cap : Shock: . result the engine runs very badly (3 bearings too tight the shaft) I intend to use this mill to start thinking about the pantone system before switching on the other car. For that I just have to insert pawls under the cap of bearings (Not well, I know but it will go for the little time that it will turn)

By cons I have a big question about this system. From what I read it works on petrol engine AND diesel. it seems strange to me ... because they are quite different technologies. if it is so good it will allow me to try.

I am looking for information at the rod length of the reactor, etc ...

I have everything I need at home to do it (welding and tools) and a friend has a bender and press
: Cheesy:

Thank you for your help. I can, when to me, bring some technical skills and cheap manpower : Lol:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/09/07, 18:13

Well, explore the site, but we recognize that it takes a while.

I think you can also find figures on quanthomme.org

a tip: do not talk too much pantone at Renault: it cost its place to Zac.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 26/09/07, 08:25

elephant wrote:Well, explore the site, but we recognize that it takes a while.

I think you can also find figures on quanthomme.org

a tip: do not talk too much pantone at Renault: it cost its place to Zac.

Hello
: Shock: a guy is done from home renault for that ???
otherwise I retrieve encrypted info so that I can do it. I will test that when I have time.
I have not yet understood the exact principle but it will come.
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 26/09/07, 08:47

Hello and welcome among us Mimouss!
I am 24 years old and I am designer in automobile in benefit at renault
+
(an opel astra 1L7 TD engine isuzu)
:?: : Shock: = I ask myself a silly question: Renault does not make vehicles reliable enough to support a Pantone tell me : Shock: :?: if so, they are no longer "cars to live" but "cars to be demolished" !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 26/09/07, 08:54

A2E wrote:Hello and welcome among us Mimouss!
I am 24 years old and I am designer in automobile in benefit at renault
+
(an opel astra 1L7 TD engine isuzu)
:?: : Shock: = I ask myself a silly question: Renault does not make vehicles reliable enough to support a Pantone tell me : Shock: :?: if so, they are no longer "cars to live" but "cars to be demolished" !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

thank you. for info I like the automobile, by conceive, I hate renault ... this brand provided me just a taf and a salary. (and again, I'm not using renault but provider on a renault site)
it is far, very far the good time of the R21 and R25 indestructible ... : Lol:
I drive every day in subaru forester and soon in the week astra and forester WE ... 8)
thank you for your welcome and can be soon with a pantone astra ...
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 26/09/07, 09:05

can be soon with a pantone astra ...
or rather, see you soon with my Pantonised Astra! : Shock: : Cheesy: good luck in your realization and thank you for the details concerning the "mark to be demolished"! : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/07, 11:34

Mimouss, you who are "inflicted", what do you think of this:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/brevet-d-i ... t3947.html

https://www.econologie.com/brevet-renaul ... -3435.html

?

I sent you an MP for something else ...
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 26/09/07, 11:54

Hello,
I thank you for warning me but I'm not really afraid. I like the car but not to the point of working in this environment.
to explain all this to you in a few words:
my job is to modify parts on a "series" car to eradicate manufacturing errors. except that no one listens to me. nobody gives a damn about a youngster with 'only' a bts ... I have a mechanical mind much more push than a lot of engineers because I do a lot of "real" mechanics with a flat key in hand on weekends and a smile on weekdays.
I do what I can to improve everything I work on. It is not bad faith criticism but the reality, I do not put any bad will and I do my job as if I was at a competitor that I have more. (And then I'm changing boxes)
Renault is crazy about the g **** of these consumers, even more of these subcontractors, all that to throw the money in a chasm of Romanian technocentre ... so in the end my job will be removed anyway .. .
When the quality of their vehicles I think so much less. Renault is royally plant to the appearance of megane 2 and laguna 2. They try to right the bar, I confess, not without difficulty but it still starts to pay ... (Finally, the subcontractors pay the price but the reliability goes back a little but remains to deepen)
To say that laguna 3 will be in the top 3 quality, mouai, that depends on the criteria. but I am indignant to see people around me "pro-renault" who have been driving for more than 30 years in renault and who, today, say what they would never have dared to say before: "I will buy a Japanese "
it proves the distress of the brand ... However, I find it really a shame, the brand does not correspond to the French image and will probably correspond less and less.

In short, it's not the subject! The subject is the pantonisation of my astra. I had some info by mail and I will have to be able to start the design phase.

Thanks for reading me
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/07, 11:58

Ok thank you for these details ... I think we are a little in the same case, I like too much the "cambouï" mechanics to make a "good" (in the sense of the Franco-French definition) engineer ...

And what about the patent renal water injection?
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 26/09/07, 12:02

Christophe wrote:And what about the patent renal water injection?

never heard, not an inge, not forward project and not a renault employ ... I do not know what can happen in project ...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"