Setting reactor pantone

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
beny
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Setting reactor pantone

by beny » 09/08/07, 22:20

hello everyone

I am trying to make a pantone motor on my mower but I have a little problem for the adjustment of the reactor I do not know if I magnetize it by turning the mower for 20 minutes or I make the adjustment with a rod knowing that my rod c of stainless steel of diameter 13 and length 14 as it advocates in some sites then the question is what stainless steel magnetizes if not how I did thank you in advance
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/08/07, 22:34

Magnetism is not important in fact.

Here's a very small pantone engine tutorial
0 x
beny
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by beny » 09/08/07, 22:49

I thank you for your speed I want to ask you what is the most important for the dimension c the tutor of 10 or the empty space of 150 thank you for all its okay advance in my research
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/08/07, 03:24

Hello
beny wrote:I thank you for your speed I want to ask you what is the most important for the dimension c the tutor of 10 or the empty space of 150 thank you for all its okay advance in my research

the rod 10 spacer to prevent the reactor rod from being sucked forward, keep it positioned
the anteroom in front of the 150mm rod is necessary for fuel oil operation, for petrol or other volatile fuel operation this may be smaller, although the anteroom does not interfere with petrol or alcohol operation .

This positioning and these lengths do not require precision to the micrometer, but it is the result of numerous tests with adjustable rods.

These values ​​are for a 100% panton gasoline engine, for water doping there are some differences.
when you can consume diesel or fuel oil with a small combustion engine, without smoke, without clicking, with less consumption than gasoline the assembly is satisfactory

Andre
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/08/07, 15:15

Hello,
what would be the differences for water doping?
If I understood correctly, it is by keeping the original tank / fuel, and injection of the reactor gas by the air filter or intake nozzle is that right?
thanks.
0 x