Length

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
NRJ_renouvelable
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by NRJ_renouvelable » 08/12/04, 09:34

currently being planned at the BRUZ school of environmental professions
I would like information to size
a motor pantonne on a generator of small power -1Kw
and if there are already systems to realize with the dimmenssion.
please
0 x
geo-neo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by geo-neo » 08/12/04, 17:49

Hello
I have prepared a pentone is 6 months and I have not finished yet
lack of time, lack of everything if mine after the plans on the web is about 40cm long
I think I saw shorter I know more or (at least 20 cm)

good luck
0 x
NRJ_renouvelable
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by NRJ_renouvelable » 08/12/04, 20:59

thanks for sun
it's going to be hot me and my group we have 6 weeks
to complete the project :(
We don't have the electro group yet and have nothing to do the welding
Hello
0 x
lucky.luc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lucky.luc » 26/01/05, 23:56

the more the length of the reactor is increased, the more the engine forces; except if we associate the air flow of the air filter, the air flow of the bubbler and the flow of exhaust gases in the bubbler and also the engine demand for air ...
I saw montages with rods between 20 and 30 cm and I should meet someone who uses much smaller ... to follow.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/05, 09:11

for me the length of the reactor is not that important ... 15 to 30 cm depending on the power of the engine. All in all, given the lack of feedback (80% of people do not give a detailed report to the community. I THANK YOU VERY THOROUGHLY, guys!) ... It's quite tricky to have a precise answer. Finally here is mine.
0 x
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 27/01/05, 18:05

Here is a link that will surely make you happy :D (and for which I do not guarantee the accuracy of the data provided):forums/viewsujet.php?t=25 'target =' _ blank '> http://kidlogis.com/pmc/forums/viewsujet.php?t=25

Give us news of your experiences;) :P

panting,
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/05, 20:19

mmm interesting! I would like to know what data these calculations are based on.
I look in more detail and keep you posted!
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 28/01/05, 00:17

Good evening
for the spreadsheet ....... with my 160 horsepower motor .... I'm in a bad mood: huh: so I'm going to stick to my realization with 4 reactors and 200mm rods suspended

And I would try different lengths since in the assembly that I make the rods will be quite accessible and easily dismountable

On the other hand Christophe I would give the maximum of impressions that I could provide: conso-Vmax compared to the origin-and qq times if I have the occasion with the differences between the original line and the pantone line ( because I am redesigning myself a complete exhaust for that and I am running out of time :o because of my job)

By cons I think at the beginning I will try to rotate the pantone circuit by trying to delay as much as possible the opening of the intake throttle (petrol injection engine)
veiled voilou :)
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 28/01/05, 19:58

Yes that's it, you make 4 reactors for 40hp motors and it should work. What is a vehicle? the engine is a 4 cylinder? Put a reactor of 40CV per cylinder. And don't forget: give us the results of your experiments :P
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 28/01/05, 22:29

good evening mobyleX

My engine is a 4-cylinder 2litres 16S or rather the SR20DE nissan type I thought of making one reactor per cylinder but with the phenomena of back pressure I gave up so I am going to house everything close to the collector (it is a 3Y) and since it is made of stainless steel and quite well designed for an original part I did not want to touch it too much except that I will put thermotech there to insulate it

Otherwise for the results ..... no problem ..... I would give my opinion: rolleyes: and since the car goes to control in May I would not forget my digital to take a picture of the screen of the hehe analyzer: rolleyes:
veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)

... ______

... / ______ \

. (00 00 = H =)

..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"