New easy mounting

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
damien3434
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

New easy mounting

by damien3434 » 22/01/07, 19:22

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I am from the haven in high normandie, I do a mechanical bep poid lours

here is my little project

I do not believe in the disociation of water in the reactor because it lacks heat but I believe in the power of water

my car is r9 diesel, is a direct intake (horn) and so between the horn and the engine, I want to put an outlet to make the venturi effervescent and i put a small fuel tank with water.

the idea is to inject the water to improve the yield,

with a handle in the cockpit to open the woodwork

so engine chau, the water will turn into steam and rise to 800 ° in the cylinder.

what do you think?
0 x
TEST ON RENAULT 9 DIESEL 320000 KM
TURNS LIKE A SWISS CLOCK.
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 22/01/07, 23:53

Hi and welcome to you on this forum !

I think that before you start, you should read the faq Pantone Christophe (seeks), and son about direct steam injection versus pantone ...

The two methods do not give the same results, think and before reinventing the wheel, document well to begin, no need to look far, everything is in this forum and econology, what is found elsewhere on the web is just copy / paste or repetition. : Cheesy:

Sincerely,

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/01/07, 01:27

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I am from the harbor in haute normandie
Here, Le Havre! My eldest son is a teacher at the college of Criquetot l'Esneval (the White Bird).

...does that mean it's already working without a reactor?, if that's the case why bothering to make a reactor (the most complicated of all): disassembly exhaust pipe engine output -what is not always easy depending on the engine and the vehicle, welding the reactor to the inside of the tube.

I do not have the concrete experience, but on reading all the experimenters of this forum (André, PITMIX, Lau, camel1, .... and so on), I have not seen any case happening with the reactor; it is even said that the orientation of the rod relative to the North-South axis for magnetization is important! for the "plasma" effect to occur.

Notes, if it works with a direct injection of water, all the better, but it will ruin your cylinders to inject water like that .... ??
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
damien3434
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by damien3434 » 23/01/07, 17:22

thanks for the answers

the reactor should not work at least 750 ° which do not have the case

I do not see why it will damage but cylinder saw that injecting water is common with a turbo and on the old saab

my car smokes a bit black despite all the maintenance.

I read the pantone motor fully

I'm looking for more couples and can not smoke black.

I will not go beyond 75cl of water at 100

he must have some septic person on this simple system.

may why it will not work?

it remains a moment of hypothesis and mystery to be raised.
0 x

Other

by Other » 23/01/07, 17:44

Hello
I do not have the concrete experience, but on reading all the experimenters of this forum (André, PITMIX, Lau, camel1, .... and so on), I have not seen any case happening with the reactor; it is even said that the orientation of the rod relative to the North-South axis for magnetization is important! for the "plasma" effect to occur

You forget Laurent who has results ..

There is just Mr Panton who talks about orientation, (we are pointing to the moon!) Non persone is moving in the direction, it does not always work but it works ... (because it's hard to find a straight road north right !!!

the reactor should not work at least 750 ° which do not have the case

For 750c on a diesel auto you will be better to live in the peid of a mountain and with a trailer back ..
because 450 and 500c on a diesele auto is very respectable
With a turbo is even less and it decreases very quickly when you move away from the breech ...

Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 23/01/07, 18:03

hi Damien and welcome

if my memory is correct your mill is the same as on the clio1 (1.9d).
Do a little effort and ride a real pantone in doping water, on this mill it really brings a + couple and conso.
In addition there is room it is not too difficult to do (just a little boring to raise the pot because of the insulation that prevents keys to pass right).

if you need pipes for the odds contact me.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 23/01/07, 19:32

Hello Damien
I also tried a small injection of cold water upstream of the turbo (see experiment Mercedes 300TD) thinking that at least it would lower the temperature of the intake air after turbo (there is no air / air exchanger of origin). The water being well sprayed by the turbine (risk of degradation if I had left it). I did not see any gain in consumption as opposed to the assembly with a reactor. Yes it's easy to do but I do not think the results are the same. If you make the test you can tell us if you notice a difference or if like me there is almost nothing.
Good luck
Michel
0 x
damien3434
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by damien3434 » 23/01/07, 19:45

was a diesel 1.6, same as the clio and super 5

I do not have any tools to make a pantone motor, I have no cost to weld.

that's why I think about carburetor venturi

I have no turbo so no problem.

I would like at least what smokes more black and gained 5% of torque

I am going to test it during the holidays of February.

moreover I only consume 6 l at 100
0 x

PITMIX

by PITMIX » 23/01/07, 19:58

Hello
I know a guy who gets good results without a reactor simply with a GV.
Myself I am doing the test and I hope that it will give results.
Even if the conso goes down only 15% instead of the inaccessible 30% of the reactor, it is already good.
It only seems on this forum we can count on the fingers of one hand people who get 30% fuel economy.
Let's not forget that the water-doping reactor is a diversion from its basic operation.
Originally it is effective in 100% Pantone.
Christophe's research project attests to this.
The operation in G system is mainly used to pass steam in the engine.
The improved reactor may be the efficiency but if a simpler system to implement gives almost as good it is already a good start for budding water dopers.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/01/07, 20:01

zac wrote:hi Damien and welcome

if my memory is correct your mill is the same as on the clio1 (1.9d). [...]
No, it was an 1600cm3.
The 1870cm appeared with the Clio-R19 generation.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."