credible explanations of doping in the water! IMPORTANT!!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

credible explanations of doping in the water! IMPORTANT!!

by Christophe » 16/01/07, 22:35

To follow up on this topic:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteur-pan ... t2056.html

I had asked Bob_Isat (in real life J. Rochereau, engineer ISAT) to write a summary of the electrization by ionization of water vapor applied to water doping. What he did very well!

The similarities with the experimental findings made by different experimenters (it would be too long to mention them all here, they will know each other in the reading of the document but still quote our legendary André!) Are too numerous for them to be coincidences. ..

What more can I say except to read this document in detail (several times if possible because some notions are not obvious like quantum electro dynamics: QED) and hoping that it will advance (a little more) the things...

Thank you Julien!

Ionisation of water vapor
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 07 / 07, 17: 28, 3 edited once.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Credible explanations of doping with water! IMPORTANT!!

by lio74 » 16/01/07, 23:06

Christophe wrote:To follow up on this topic:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteur-pan ... t2056.html

I had asked Bob_Isat (in real life J. Rochereau, engineer ISAT) to write a summary of the electrization by ionization of water vapor applied to water doping. What he did very well!

Well that's good news that a little remotive troops!

I always row to do my experimental bench at the university ... there is actually a lack of scientific interest ... this comes from the fact that this system appears too much like a DIY backyard and an underground economy ... I was just told: "it may be interesting, you have to make a file near the ADEME but must say why it is not yet develop and why we must put money in the research on this type of system ...."

I have already advanced quite a bit ... but the deadline for the presidential elections is not far off ... the ADEME Poitou Charente is very dynamic but the future is uncertain ... so do not miss the mark!

THANKS BOB it makes me one more doc to put in my bibliographic resources! : Cheesy:

@ ++
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

Re: Credible explanations of doping with water! IMPORTANT!!

by Christophe » 16/01/07, 23:12

lio74 wrote:THANKS BOB it makes me one more doc to put in my bibliographic resources! : Cheesy:

@ ++

Well I hope that it will not remain only as a "library resource" and that it will serve to make concrete.

For subsidies (Ademe as otherwise) must be wary ... hold you by C ***** after ...

For the question: pkoi it is not developed, there is to say that it is the case for any innovation ... before being invented it is not developed !!
Or you can ask them: you at Ademe what did you do for Villeneuve sur Lot? : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/01/07, 15:50

No reaction?

Yet it is a very very important document ...
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 18/01/07, 19:14

Christophe wrote:No reaction?

I just recorded it : Cheesy: I will read it gently and in detail !!!

it is on I hope to do concrete things ... it's been too long since I'm frustrated by the lack of practice on the subject!
lack of gear and funding ... but there it settles a little ...
it's true that I'm a little afraid of throwing myself into the mouth of the wolf : Arrow: ADEME parske it's a government thing ... I'd have to make my first proto with results, to really start the search on after! parsque if we throw something on it and there is nothing that works ... we totally discredit the thing!
it's true that succeeding directly on the 1er proto -30% conso and phenomenal drop in pollution I dream !!! in any case must give them concrete these people!

I must go see the guys from Roannes, Michel and company as they already have a lot of experience ... strongly the end of the semester that I can really conssacrer to this project! when I see Pit's fierceness among other things it motivates me a lot ...
short ... for now I'm at zero level .. on the starting grid ... I do a little bookworm ... I blah, but I'm still not gone .... but the turtle will arrive One day !!! with good results to the key I hope! : Cheesy:

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 18/01/07, 19:37

thank you, very interesting! , but it's the 1er once I read about uv!
it becomes clear ... :D
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/07, 02:26

Christophe wrote:No reaction?

I do not have my password anymore :?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 17:10

Do you no longer receive the mailing list?

Otherwise you have to do this: https://www.econologie.com/forums/probleme-t ... t2530.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 17:38

The new correspondent has been written: https://www.econologie.com/une-explicati ... -3326.html
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 20/01/07, 18:01

Hello
I have not read the text yet but I read an article on the sound and luminescence not long ago and frankly there are some observations about the reactor that make you think of that.
0 x