PMC-GEET Pantone reactor BingoFuel + ???

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 03/12/04, 19:01

Hello,
You all know the PMC-GEET Pantone reactor and the Bingo Fuel Reactor? If not, look at the following links:
http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone.htm
http://jlnlabs.imars.com/bingofuel/index.htm
<a href='http://www.bioeco.org/cgi-bin/index.pl?action=VoirPage&Page=6&arbo=1&te=1&text=73' target='_blank'>http://www.bioeco.org/cgi-bin/index.pl?act...=1&te=1&text=73</a>

If so, I was wondering: Why not mount the PMC-Pantone reactor on an engine powered by BingoFuel? There will only be water consumption (because both reactors consume water) and only water will be released into the atmosphere.
Thanks to that we would not need a big electrolysis for BingoFuel (the PMC-GEET would compensate hot the weak electrolysis) so little loss of power and zero pollution.

So????? : Unsure:
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
noelkiller
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by noelkiller » 03/12/04, 19:44

Hello,
Indeed I asked myself the same question ...
Only the Bingo Fuel Reactor works thanks to a welding machine that works for it ... with electricity!

I am not at all an expert in soldering station but apparently it consumes a large pile of amps and therefore a large power in Watts

I may be wrong but I doubt that a generator (backoffitted or not) can provide as much power ...

Tell me if I'm wrong!
0 x
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 03/12/04, 19:58

Indeed I told myself that there was a loss of energy ... But J Naudin told me that in fact the BingoFuel reactor consumed less than it produced.
Finally by grafting the PMC-GEET on it, the energy loss could be reduced (with the addition of an electronic module to create an electrolysis that consumes less, or even on http://www.bioeco.org/cgi-bin/index. pl? act ... 6 & te = 1 & text = 1) . But what I say, I have not experienced it !!! (Unfortunately...)
0 x
noelkiller
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by noelkiller » 03/12/04, 22:24

Same for me not experienced ...
I also saw the bioeco page,
I have an electronic training at the base so the components indicated on the plans speak to me but to know if it works ...

It is not the same system ...
bingo fuel: the two electrodes touch and ... "melt" and give flammable gas (CnH2n + 2?)
water engine: dissociation of H2O into H2 + O2
the xogen site offered a similar system but apparently closed its doors ....
0 x
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 04/12/04, 00:13

:D You mean that on the diagram of the bioeco page the assembly offers electrodes which melt during the electrolysis? What then is the use of electronic assembly if J. Naudin can do without it and the electrodes melt with or without? Is there no way to find electrodes that resist the heat of the electric arc or do not participate in the reaction?

What a question ... I am only 17 years old, but I hope one day to roll in the water thanks to your help !!!
0 x
noelkiller
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by noelkiller » 04/12/04, 12:05

: Huh:
well we deviate a lot from the original subject ...

Any moderators will move to another topic
kind: www.econologie.com -> Unconventional engines -> Other processes

So, from what I read, I may not have explored everything, but hey

water bio-engine

2 * H 2 0 + "electrical energy in the form of a pulse at a precise frequency" => O 2 + 2 * H 2 therefore hydrogen and oxygen

fuel bingo

n * C (carbon) + H 2 0 + "electrical energy with a lot of power" => C n H 2n + 2 or COH 2 , in any case a hydrocarbon ...

blue characters are subscript characters

I also read (coming from critics of the system) that it takes a lot more energy than a simple battery to successfully dissolve water into hydrogen + oxygen ...
So my question is:
Has anyone tried the water motor, and does it work ???

For my part I have the project to realize soon a retrofitted mower to start,
with the help of a friend because my knowledge of mechanics is almost zero
I also have a hard time finding the necessary parts ...
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 04/12/04, 13:56

I am not an expert in bingo fuel.

However, one of the "brakes" of Bingo Fuel is that it consumes its carbon rods. And therefore to maintain gas production, the system must be supplied with carbon.

So he has the questions:
- how do we supply carbon to the system (its electrodes)?
- how (from what, fossil energy ....) do we make these electrodes? This has a consequence on the quantity of carbon which is released by the combustion of this gas.

Otherwise, it's true that according to JLN's experience, the system would be over-unitary.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 04/12/04, 19:48

And someone knows the power that must be administered to the electrodes for the bioeco water engine as well as some figures (how much H2 and O2 produced, distance number and composition of the electrodes, ...)? Because at that time, this engine may become interesting to combine it with the Pantone reactor. : Huh:
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 05/12/04, 12:26

I cannot answer these questions because I have not experimented anything, but I think you will be able to find some answers on http://www.moteuraeau.fr.fm/ where the experimenter made a montage (modified by him).

There is also: http://www.moteuraeau.fr.st

@+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 05/12/04, 12:37

Thank you very much for these links, with that I am in the hair to start the practice !!!

I will keep you posted on the results,

ELP
0 x