Thermometer

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Thermometer

by Other » 28/09/06, 04:08

Hello
An interesting little thermometer that goes to 130c (most go to 70c)
it is of a good construction, the stainless steel probe disassembles well and is easily modified to weld rdans in the flow of the panton outlet, the file can easily be extended to put in the cockpit it is a variable resistance with the temperature , some homs do not influence the reading, we can select an alarm threshold there is a buzer, I will do the autopsy to see the possibility of having an electronic relay on board so a control to regularize the water on a panton. I would like to stay close to 100c at the reactor outlet, whatever the driving style.

It costs $ 10 can at IKÉA I do not say that to advertise
but it's been a long time since I've been looking for something inexpensive and do-it-yourself that exceeds 70c. This will interest the panton fitters and also measure the oil temperatures for those who run on vegetable oil, it must be heated to more than 70c.

Andre
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 28/09/06, 20:55

A priori, it is found under the name of Fantast in Europe, for € 6,99 in France ...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"