The operation of the water doping: chart?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

The operation of the water doping: chart?

by Christophe » 24/09/06, 22:13

This diagram will no doubt help us in understanding water doping.

Read the explanation of 2ieme diagram ... The similarities are striking with a doping water ... no? Without magic, without surunity, without breaking the principles ... no offense to all sellers of dreams or detractors of the process.

Little by little, the bird is nesting ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 05 / 11, 13: 18, 4 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/06, 22:25

By the way, this diagram is taken from an article called "History of the Russian Magician", is taken from the newspaper Illustration of 11 Octbre 1924!

We will note the obvious difference of scientific level with the newspapers, of large diffusion, current.

The article is available here: https://www.econologie.com/makhonine-exp ... -3187.html
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 01 / 07, 14: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 26/09/06, 10:46

doc super interesting christophe.

it is probably echo to patent, deposited by Makhonin a little later:

http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPOD ... =FR1470414

: heavy oil + fuel makhonine, all heated by the exhaust and hop, we get to run a gasoline engine.

but I do not see the connection with water doping :?:

Makhonia fuel would be composed in part of water?

As for the advantage provided by the water vapor (the surface increase of the curve representing the thermodynamic cycle), I made a small simulation.

indeed I found a patent concerning the injection of water into an airplane reactor.
the patent company explains that adding water vapor increases the heat capacity of the water (cp) and therefore we increase the work done by the turbine.

on an excel file used by a certain engineering school to work on the carnot cycle, I increased the parameter "heat capacity"and there I noticed ... a decrease in the theoretical work provided :frown:

but hey, this modeling does not take account of the "damping" effect of the water vapor (pressure smoothing).

went again a little thought after I stop:
the patent on the injection of water vapor into the aircraft turbine insists on the importance of the proper mixing of this water vapor with the intake air.

it offers several mixing solution: steam arrival in the radial direction (most commonly seen with the pantone), but also tangential or even axial arrival of the air flow.

notice to our genius retrofiters ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/06, 10:48

I think you found the connection with water doping yourself as you answer : Oops: am I mistaken?

Do you work with the CARNOT cycle in an engineering school?
Sabathé (diesel) or Beau de Rochas would be realistic +?
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 26/09/06, 10:51

heu..no no.

Are you sure that the Makhonin fuel was water?

otherwise this tp there was good on carnot no doubt.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/06, 10:54

No matter the presence of water ... read the explanation sentence of the 2ieme diagram!

ps: will you still have this excel file? :)
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 26/09/06, 10:57

you do not need to re-read 2 once to understand.

the pressure stays high longer, the recovered work is bigger, dw = pdV, that's it.

well we'll say it's the diagrams of a water-doped engine then
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/06, 14:34

Do not take this tone ... I said it was probably very similar ... should ask a motorist to trace the actual diagram of a doped engine ... but it's not tomorrow the day before we will see the results : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

You were part of the working group on the pantone it seems to me ... all the hypotheses that we made in this direction: better combustion, combustion slowed down and better relaxation ... where, a priori, this form of diagram in the case of doping ...

That's all...
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 09 / 06, 15: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 26/09/06, 15:23

bob_isat wrote:Are you sure that the Makhonin fuel was water?

If I read the articles, in the Makhonine process there is also a water injection phase in a high temperature environment (1200 °, to be checked).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/06, 15:31

Exact water is used in the makhonine fuel "synthesis" process but that does not mean that it is still present in the final fuel.

Water is also used in refineries to vapocrakage ... This is not the case that we find in the diesel (at least not officially ... but do not deviate ...).

I put this diagram online for the reasons mentioned above: by strong presumption of similarities in the diagrams and not to say that the water doping was similar in its composition to the use of the fuel makhonine ... J 'hope I'm clear ... :?:
0 x