Interesting thought !!!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Interesting thought !!!

by Bibiphoque » 10/08/04, 13:13

:P
Hello,
Found on the net, here is another link, scientific approach to GEET:
http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/Bizarre/GEETD...Demystified.htm
A must read (or get translated !!)
A + atous :)
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 12/08/04, 08:13

: Huh:
"Read 27 times" on the morning of the 12th, and not a comment ......
It seems to me that this article is really interesting, nobody has anything to say ???
Come on, let go, it is the controversy that is born the Idea.
B) B) B)
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/08/04, 19:03

I had read this article at the time ... at the beginning of 2002 it seems to me ... the author's explanations do not fully convince me, for example the injection of water from the tractors cannot be explained by these arguments, even if it is one of the most scientific articles about the "geet" .... To read but not to be taken as an absolute reference!
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 17/08/04, 11:20

econology wrote:I had read this article at the time ... at the beginning of 2002 it seems to me ... the author's explanations do not fully convince me, for example the injection of water from the tractors cannot be explained by these arguments, even if it is one of the most scientific articles about the "geet" .... To read but not to be taken as an absolute reference!

:P
Hello,
It is obvious that in the version used for tractors, there is only the doppage with water which passes in the reactor if the injection system is preserved, therefore in this case there, only must be taken into account this doppage.
On the other hand, I liked his "chemical" approach to the process and a little research on "magnetogas" also gave some interesting articles B), moreover, he also seems to think that the fact of "spiraling the gases in the geet would improve performance, not for the same reasons as me, because I didn't know the Ranque-Hilsch effect, we always learn more!: rolleyes:
A+
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"