Pantone this mat 'on France Inter = Vulcano

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Pantone this mat 'on France Inter = Vulcano

by freddau » 20/04/06, 09:12

Report on France Inter this morning at 8h10- 8h15:

A farmer named Albertix from the North of France mounted on his tractor a system running with 20% diesel and 80% water according to him. :)
The water was warmed up with the gases from the muffler ....

And he patented his system ........ named Vulcano.

Voila for the infos.
0 x
JLS
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone / France Inter

by JLS » 20/04/06, 14:58

Hello,

I also reacted to Inter's report this morning

I immediately sent an E_Mail to the editors of Franc inter to remind them of a little objectivity compared to detailed processes on the internet for several years and rarely enlightened by the media (see the site "Quanthomme")

It may be a way for them to make a cheap scoop, but frankly it borders on the caricature, while the subject deserves another cover.

As for "Vulcano", the patent will not pass the stage of the study of relevance since it would really be a hellish thing to torpedo the patent "Pantone"

A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/04/06, 18:25

Ahh again a blow of "master" of this brave Almeric ... (see the report of FR3 on this page: https://www.econologie.com/video-sur-fr3 ... -1770.html )

I quote my comment about this report: "We will regret:
1) The blatant and "insulting" appropriation of the process by the farmer at the start of the report (it's a tissue of lies)

As for the name "vulcano" I thought it was the name of his company ... But if he tried to patent water doping, be sure his patent will be canceled ...

Once again I repeat: the problem of energy comes from the heart of men .... and not technological solutions ...

And I'm not sure that all this is not deliberately wanted by the media (and those who "pay" them) ... just to create confusion ... and to discredit the process (80% of water is is anything)
Last edited by Christophe the 13 / 06 / 07, 12: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 21/04/06, 23:31

I just saw the video: does David the engineer have a relationship with the pages of mr david on quantum or mr david dieulle from APTE?
I also noticed that the explanatory plan looks like a duplicate at home.
I've already been told David about this video that I've never seen, I can only say for sure that this person is frequently forum econo and he knows the Fendt that I put here https://www.econologie.com/forums/revue-de-p ... 65-50.html

In the interview, the farmer talks about replacing 1L. of water by 13L. diesel ... it pushes the cap a little far anyway, unless it consumes less than a liter per hour but then the parallel is a little ambiguous!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/04/06, 11:14

lau wrote:I just saw the video: does David the engineer have a relationship with the pages of mr david on quantum or mr david dieulle from APTE?

It is David Dieulle and my knowledge he is not engineer .... except self proclaimed ... it is quite serious as done.

lau wrote:I can only say from a reliable source that this person frequently frequents forum econo

You talk about the same David? That she is your source "sure" (privately if needed). If it's the same, it does not surprise me at all ... they did the same thing with a man?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pantone this mat 'on France Inter = Vulcano

by gegyx » 22/04/06, 14:34

freddau wrote:Report on France Inter this morning at 8h10- 8h15:
A farmer named Albertix of the North of France mounted on his tractor a system working with 20% of diesel and 80% of water according to his statements ...... And he patented his system ....... named Vulcano.

Focus on Quant'homme, and clock on time ...
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 22/04/06, 16:30

I found this link with photos and videos, I think it's the same guy:

code: Select all

http://huilecarburant.free.fr/divers/ch'ti%20pantone/reunion08/

http://huilecarburant.free.fr/divers/ch'ti%20pantone/reunion02/

The videos are worth their weight of nuggets with 2 strong points: the steam that burns at the test torch and the exit bubbler rich o2 test blowtorch flame blue
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/04/06, 19:25

Following the news of quanthomme I decided to react:

"A liar on France Inter - by Christophe le 22/04/2006: 19:22

Verified site extracts Quanthomme:

"This morning (Thursday, April 20, 2006), on France Inter we presented a new invention! ... guess who ... from a certain Alberic! The filed process is called Vulcano! And we heard Alberic .. . himself, in person ... tell us that he has developed this system and that he will soon put everything on the Internet. Are we on the same planet? we missed a few episodes. However, I had heard of a certain Pantone ... who already put it on the Internet a few years ago, and of the Quanthomme site which relayed the information for the countries French speakers ... etc ... etc ... Once again our journalists are not doing their job! It's deplorable! " RF

There you go ! While Mr. Albéric had let us know the 06 March 2006 he did not want his name to appear in our site (and the XXXX in the box above show that we had been respectful of his request), this same gentleman who wants to be so discreet now participates in a radio show, having had his contact information published in articles, including a dated 3 March 2006 (excerpt below)! Find the mistake !

After all, he's talking about Pantone systems, on TV, radio and in the media, it's pretty positive, but still, a little intellectual honesty wouldn't choke him! For those who would have no idea of ​​his "Vulcano", and who would have missed articles and / or emission, it should be known that this idea was given by Michel David in his page 4 of February 20, 2001 and experimenters have it. moreover already included as in realization n ° 44 published on March 6, 2004 ...

Personal Conclusion: The problem of energy (as Einstein said) is good ... in the hearts of men!
0 x