water injection into the engine air system and new technical control

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
wolf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

water injection into the engine air system and new technical control

by wolf » 26/05/19, 17:01

Hello everyone, and thank you for this gold mine that is the site éconologie :?
like everyone else I moan against the price of fuels :x
I'd like, like everyone else to save on my gas-oil bill : Cheesy: , must go well worked and in campaign not the choice of transport :(
I have been looking for quite some time on the system of adding steam / hot water mist in the vehicle air intake system ... between DIY home made, econokit, ecopra, eco water there is enough to do ....
View Rates : Shock: I think to realize a pseudo écopra 2019 .... But the question that troubles me is the following ............ what is it with the new technical control CTAE,? ..... ...... Is the vehicle not going to be recalibrated, for use of fuel that does not comply with the manufacturer? ....
For my future realization, I have little ready, stainless steel, boiler trap if there is need, T and elbows of any kind .... I think to mount the realization on a 2L HDI Grand Raide ..... , many vehicles have been stalled in a very short time ..... that's if you have pipes on top ..Thank you for a good day
0 x
Christophe

Re: water injection into the engine air system and new technical control

by Christophe » 27/05/19, 07:35

No water injection (visible) has never passed the CT where a CT of convenience ... the hardening does not change anything on this point: it was necessary to disassemble the system before the CT.

If you want to save immediately and without trouble I suggest the gasoline mix ...

At 5% I feel the 5 L / 100 km ... I even went down for a few days at 4,6 L / 100 according to the computer ... on an old hdi 2005 saab ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/19, 07:38

0 x
wolf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by wolf » 27/05/19, 13:11

thank you christophe, for your answer actually petrol in gas oil in weak% improves the carburation, so consumption ..attention, may be in time the new mills do not like maybe not .... I rolled, to oil recyler with a 21TD Nevada and 1156 kms with a full, techno control ok pollution almost 0 .... But today is another story ... I think we have to work on several positions in order to really saving energy and reducing the pollution of our vehicles .... that's why I was thinking about adding hot or cold water molecules, to improve even more ... .. ecopra style, eco water, retrokit ..... But homemade seen the rates ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/19, 21:08

One does not prevent the other but the mix is ​​easier to implement ...
0 x