pantone process

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
christian
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

pantone process

by christian » 26/02/06, 22:07

Could someone explain to me how the pentone process works. This method is applicable to burners (heavy fuel) as part of the reduction of Nox. If any of you have this experience I would like to share it with him. thank you in advance
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 27/02/06, 12:51

you want butter, butter money and the dairy !!! : Cheesy: :x : Mrgreen:
Do you realize that what you are asked for is to provide against nothing years of exp and money invested from our pocket! :?
jdit ca not only for you but all who veulentg pr ts almost
meaning that realize that it is always the same who offers!
yet this weekend I trained and gas is hardly if I have a little optenir défraiment !!!
We need to think about all this !!! a little at least !!! :frown: : Mrgreen:
I for one would like jme has available to chaqun of ts to cque you want !!! but conditional !!! ca seems normal NOT !!! ???
find in this world something FREE !!!
and it would be time to give our money to the right person !!!
not to the escros !!! 8)
0 x
triumph
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Pantone process

by triumph » 27/02/06, 13:20

Christian will see on Quanthomme basic site you will find your happiness
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 27/02/06, 13:44

Asguard I understand you but basically the site Quanthomme gives blackjack information. It's true that the application of the database schema they provide is useless.
I spun gratos information on my site and post on month mounting.
For now it does not work. But if one day it works it will happen? I will be bumped under the pretext of unfair concurrency ... :| Gulp !!
I understand that people who market bubblers and other Pantone kit are not welcome here.
This is normal prices are too high and it misses the main.
The workforce and the guarantee of the result.
You you provided so that you merit pay.
That's where we are today. Either you pay and your working reactor. Either you get by you alone and you galley like me unless you are lucky. : Cheesy:
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 27/02/06, 19:07

It's true, but I have not found much concretely validated!
just go to the power bench !!!
it is also true that there is already a person that make money with all AC and it's not necessarily something serious!
galérer choice in area and are advancing a blind ???
finance those who already announced something ciphered (a little forget by those who want to do something !!!) (you will not contradict christophe !!! : Cheesy: ) or else to trust again gas that has not proven their results!
(Someone came to see me with a proto made in formation with a gas and there was no result! I joked about how to take, resutat 2j after he call ... it is jdépollus!
Conclution ... !!! : Mrgreen: : Evil: :frown: 8) :!:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/06, 19:20

https://www.econologie.com/le-plan-origi ... -2167.html

It would be just OK to read the site before asking any work maché ...

To your question on NOx (this reflects that you are no doubt an industrial or engineer) the answer is no ... in the present state of knowledge. But you may be able to finance some studies?

"If any of you have this experience I would like to share it with him." you have a funny definition of "sharing" ...
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 12: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
babache8
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by babache8 » 27/02/06, 19:39

It is always easier to share for the one who has nothing! Christian, begins by reading the pages of Mr. Michel DAVID who has experienced many things. In particular chapter 15, paragraph named "a word about the reactor mounted in burner". Otherwise, do like a majority of us, grab a metal saw, a blowtorch and .......... ACTION!
0 x
If there is no solution, there is no problem!
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/06, 19:48

PITMIX wrote:Either you pay and your reactor works.

AH GOOD? This is new? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 12: 24, 2 edited once.
0 x
Other

by Other » 27/02/06, 19:56

Hello Asgard
What do you think of my burner ball that I made 30ans and still works, with all the liquid fuel,
I tune in every detail (over 5 years) and I put it on the internet with all the measures and plans,
Likewise with my slow combustion furnaces.
Nothing forced me to do that ...
But before I devienent a senile old man I think 30 years after service of process it is time that I communicate to the other, when I would be visited park bones I need aurrait

Although it's been more than 20ans that I've shared plans to others, but the real DIYers are rare and at this time
the internet was not known.
I use much of my time instruires pilot
and techniques to improve aircraft. and I realize
many lose whether if it is not the transmis younger ones to do the same one day with their improvements ..

I understand your reluctance to want to pass data that your request hours of effort and energy, but when your
aurras reaches a certain age, it does not matter anymore.
Sooner or later another will find what you have found, when something is in the air almost everyone thinks the same
Am, the forum you will see, that many do-it-yourselfers do things that you thought about, but that you did not have time to realize.
We are not able to provide details on the forum and if we put each one just to watch on the forum this is the end for the section
dedicated to the panton, we will remain the ecology section.
Although the idea is not fair to maintain the forum but among all the new ones who experiment there are things to learn and his new ones if they are persevering will become
Experienced and what is beautiful is when the learner exceeds the instructor ..

Andre
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 27/02/06, 20:23

Andre wrote:...
dedicated to the panton, we will remain the ecology section.
Although the idea is not fair to maintain the forum but among all the new ones who experiment there are things to learn and his new ones if they are persevering will become
Experienced and what is beautiful is when the learner exceeds the instructor ..

Andre

hi Andrew,
I intervene simply to point out to you that a certain Jean Pain has discovered and developed some interesting interesting things. He has recorded all of his work, which has been published and sold in quite a few languages. His book has sold 70 000 copies and has allowed many people to implement his findings.
Maybe you should do the same.

I always found it a shame, that we make such a fuss around the pantone. Yet the inventor has made his reactor ublic. Those who have results, at least they claim, do not communicate. Does he hope to make a fortune?
If the owner of No. 22 tractor had communicated as did Pantone itself, today we would already be a marketing subsets.

In 2001 in France, the short sector hvb, nobody interested, I was the first to want to set up a complete short supply, it did not work because of producers, it's another story. Today, it is the users who are forum olio ... share their experience.
Pantone appeared in 2001, I think. The tractor No. 22 later, yet years later we are still at the same point.

Too bad.
0 x