Where to take the positive (after contact) to connect an HHO kit?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Luke Dan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Where to take the positive (after contact) to connect an HHO kit?

by Luke Dan » 24/02/18, 11:40

Hello good night,
I am a novice in HHO users, I just installed my HHO system on my car, it only remains to connect ... my concern is that I do not know or take the + after contact, I do not know if my car is multiplxed or not ... my car is an OPEL CORSA D from 11 / 2007.

Can someone help me? thank you for your feedback
0 x
the true value of a man lies, not in what he has, but in what he is ...
torrent sites
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

RE: OR TAKE ONE + AFTER CONTACT TO CONNECT MY GENERATOR HHO ???

by torrent sites » 24/02/18, 11:50

if the + accessory is only to give the info to the system to get started (low consumption), the car radio or a socket 12v (cigarette lighter) that cuts with the contact are for that.

memory for multiplexing opel, if your car is you have an electronic board with fuse in the trunk. By cons I do not see the relationship between the multiplexing and the connection of the box
1 x
Luke Dan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Luke Dan » 24/02/18, 11:58

Thank you for that answer,
Regarding the multiplex, that's what Opel told me over the phone, the guy told me that the search for the connection wire might be more complicated to find ...
for the generator, I need 20A, you think that the two sources that you provided me can support that?

I do not know much about mechanics ...
0 x
torrent sites
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by torrent sites » 24/02/18, 12:03

in direct supply I do not think it supports 20A.
memory car radios are on 10A fuses. for plug cigar lighter I do not know but in my opinion it must be 10A or 20A but with other accessories on it.

The ideal would be to go directly from the battery with a fuse holder.

Otherwise it would be necessary how much the deck of the safe can cash and in this case take a fuse holder not used, but that's beyond my knowledge
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/02/18, 15:34

It must be able to recover at the fuse board and just go through an 30 relay amps if the intensity is insufficient.

That said, never has any serious study proved any effectiveness of the HHO, for the simple fact that the energy recovered at the combustion is much lower than that spent to electrolyze the water, the hydrogen being an energy vector and not a source of energy.
1 x
Luke Dan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Luke Dan » 26/02/18, 12:03

Thank you for your return,

The kit is supplied and connected with an 30A relay, it has relays and fuse independently of the car's electrical system.
I can not access the alternator (no bridge and no contortionist) so I'm looking for another point ...

Regarding the functioning and the profitability, I would see that once plugged, the opinions are enough to share so that I make my own opinion later.
0 x
torrent sites
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by torrent sites » 26/02/18, 19:15

If it has all the safety equipment (fuse) you can take directly on the battery (not the alternator)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/02/18, 19:33

For the connection, I am of the opinion of Torrent

You write:
Regarding the functioning and the profitability, I would see that once connected, the opinions are sufficiently shared so that I make my own opinion later.

This is not strictly speaking a question of experimentation: you absolutely can not hope to recover more energy than you inject through this device (and even less, as judiciously Izentrop, because of the losses during the transformation), if not explain to me where could it come from?

The removal of electrical energy from the battery will solicit the alternator, which behaves like a brake when it is discharging *. As a result, fuel consumption will be increased by as much ...

* This is perhaps where your error of reasoning lies: the alternator is not indifferent to the power consumption and it behaves like an electric motor that consumes very little vacuum, but quickly becomes demanding under load, up to its nominal consumption.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
alterkraft11
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by alterkraft11 » 25/02/20, 08:48

hi, my experience, connected hho system mounted on a mercedes 190 4 cylinder, no savings
system mounted on a mercedes 608, good economy and large power gain
my opinion is that on small cylinders the economy is not known since the engine must provide all the more energy to the alternator, I think that this system is advantageous for large engines
maybe there is a possibility to find energy elsewhere than via the alternator, maybe a solar panel : roll: , it seems crazy to me but why not
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"