interest in the pantone system

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

interest in the pantone system

by jean63 » 09/02/06, 00:25

Extract from an article in the quanthome site following a radio broadcast on RMC : Arrow:

DD: " Yes, I can tell you that Peugeot was very interested in the system more than a year ago and there has been no response yet. Apparently they are very very discreet because perhaps very embarrassed compared to the HDI technology which allows only gains of 20% and which is very sophisticated and which costs the consumer elsewhere and which brings in money "
M & S "They must already amortize the investments"
DD: "Yes"
M&S: "You think that beyond the enormous side of this technological innovation which would save a lot of people and allow a lot of pollution, you think that behind all of this, if things are progressing, not it is simply a question of money? "
DD: "No, it is also a political question, you know there is nothing easier than controlling a population which remains dependent rather than a population which gains its freedom. Perhaps France has a important role to play in this, after all the very term "free" means ".
M&S: "David, we talked about it on the phone, but the French were the most advanced in the matter even though the invention was American?"
DD: " Absolutely, Paul Pantone is really delighted to note that there are more DIY enthusiasts in France on this system who have advanced, moreover to his surprise, with the diesel engine, his reactor than in the rest of the rest world. So, here we are, at the forefront, I would say, it's true even if unfortunately, it remains completely amateur and that they are handymen, I would say Sunday but enlightened who have fun with this system, but there are still a hundred farmers, at least known, who have already installed it on their tractors, because first they are very happy to no longer pollute - M&S: Of course! - (most of them are organic farmers) and obviously also consume less. "
M&S: "Thank you very much David Dennery, we will try to find out a little more, we will organize a forum, it would not be bad to try to reach a manufacturer to try to have, if only his opinion, and then we can launch a call, maybe there are mechanical engineers who are listening to us this morning, people who are working on it who can contact us and call us at 32.16. "
DD: "Very good idea"
M&S: "It should be noted that this is not mystical, we actually use the heat of the exhaust gases because we know that in a heat engine 50% of energy is lost in the exhaust gases, in heat and you actually use that to make the system work, so you don't invent energy, you use something that was wasted until now. "

Admittedly in a few minutes of antenna, it is difficult to say everything, moreover, the known assemblies are still all done at the experimental stage. However, it is still necessary to salute these repeated interventions on the air and made without a sly tone, of a system like the PMC-Pantone.
It is moreover difficult to evacuate with a gesture the advantages of the system because the proofs of the validity of this process hold in the multiple experiments which are there and well there and whose results are easy to note.

Sunday April 18, 2004 Mr. Moreau made at the very end of the broadcast a little "Pantone booster shot", specifying that on the radio site, useful links were published, including ours and those of Jean-Louis Naudin and Christophe Martz.
et Sunday morning, September 12, 2004, as part of this same radio program on RMC ... the two journalists who host the program devoted to the car, spoke again about PMC Pantone, and well, still insisting on the serious side of the subject. We did not receive the program, but one of our friends gave us a report on it, and it seems that the minister concerned will be contacted (if it has not already been done since it was announced), we suppose that this is not a light word.

In fact, there should be several ministers around the microphone, because the wasteful use of hydrocarbons is a subject that affects many areas of the economy, so many ministers, finally, that should be logical ...

I deduce that Peugeot defends its pre square of the HDI for investment and financial reasons. The only way to know what's going on is to be able to contact a former PSA executive (who has been fired preferably) and who wants to reveal the reality about PSA's intentions.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 09/02/06, 11:26

And you what do you think of the intentions of PSA and renault as well elsewhere?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/02/06, 11:30

Very interesting but who are the speakers? M&S? DD?

When was that? Do you have the link on quanthomme?

If PSA admits that they are interested it is that there are kchchoz of interesting (it joins what I said in my interview for Action Auto Moto available on the site) ... it also means that (well especially me) is closely monitored ....
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 09/02/06, 11:53

Anyway, I don’t think we can expect anything from them,
So let's talk about it or talk about it : Lol: Yes the subject deserves reflection,
but for those who can see an interest not a loss!
Still don't go confirm that between me and my piece of pipe
watering and them with their thousand euros and their engineer panopli we have the same results in terms of depollution (me with my r21 of 300000km of 89 and them with engines left the factory in 2000!)
Where is the consistency in all of this !!! : Cheesy:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 09/02/06, 18:18

Christophe : Arrow:

I have not found the article but it will come one day.

DD is David Dennery and M&S the newspaper that does the interview.

It's amazing what is said in this article, I should have kept the address; I thought I would find it easily. :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/02/06, 20:33

jean63 wrote:DD is David Dennery and M&S the newspaper that does the interview.

Who is David Dennery? If it is the welder from Apte who rides the Spads, ultimately the speech loses all its credibility ... I thought it was a PSA engineer ...

Asgard bone tyr wrote:Where is the consistency in all of this !!! : Cheesy:

The cash ... the cash ... in other words: to consume (in this case the new "cleaner" engines according to standards written by the manufacturers themselves ...) if you prefer ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 09/02/06, 21:06

I absolutely must find the page it is in the quanthomme site it is safe and certain, but I returned to "press" nothing found. :frown:
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 09/02/06, 22:17

I found the page, it's there:
http://quanthomme.free.fr/nouvelles2004/nouvelle25042004.html
this is the 2nd news on the page

As for David Dennery, it will not please Christophe: he is a Nexus journalist.
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/02/06, 22:45

Mwarf 2004 ... I thought it was very recent.

As for the journalist from Nexus ... I prefer not to comment ... After not be surprised that we are called a sect ... :|

I think it is reasonable to close this topic .... : Evil:
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"