gun drivers in the Ile de France?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
scroful
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

gun drivers in the Ile de France?

by scroful » 21/11/15, 22:04

Hello,

Owners of a diesel mercedes, and having already installed an HHO kit I would like to continue my anti pollution initiative by installing a pantone kit.

Would there be passionate people and possibly people ready to help me in the Ile de France region?
0 x
Flytox

Re: Dancers in Ile de France?

by Flytox » 22/11/15, 11:17

Hello Welcome scroful

scroful wrote:Hello,

Owners of a diesel mercedes, and having already installed an HHO kit I would like to continue my anti pollution initiative by installing a pantone kit.

Would there be passionate people and possibly people ready to help me in the Ile de France region?

Not very common as a step. Do you want to install an HHO + Pantone on the same engine!?

You have something to illustrate your results to share them with us? :P
Here you will find econologists to answer your questions and share their experiences.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/11/15, 15:58

Except to prove that we would have atomic hydrogen, all I see in the movement of "HHO" is in fact "H2 + 1/2 O2" obtained by electrolysis.
That "H2 + 1/2 O2" has an influence on combustion and consumption, it is very possible, but to be able to discuss it we should at least get out of this pseudo-scientific and commercial jargon aimed at bamboozling the neophite, a miracle gas HHO which in fact does not exist.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/11/15, 19:42

Obamot do not read that or you will make an attack of apoplexy. : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/11/15, 02:47

Why janic? Personally....

Exnihiloest wrote:Except to prove that we would have atomic hydrogen, all I see in the movement of "HHO" is in fact "H2 + 1/2 O2" obtained by electrolysis.
That "H2 + 1/2 O2" has an influence on combustion and consumption, it is very possible, but to be able to discuss it we should at least get out of this pseudo-scientific and commercial jargon aimed at bamboozling the neophite, a miracle gas HHO which in fact does not exist.

... I quite agree with this ...

ps: for atomic hydrogen, I think we can wait again ... but you're right its energy power is very important, even more than the H2 ... And I was pretty interested about doping at the water...

Hold on this: a little misnomer of our chemist friends, we should say di-hydrogen when talking about H2 gas ... just as we should say di-oxygen when talking about O2 ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/11/15, 09:13

Hello,
Exnihiloest wrote:Except to prove that we would haveatomic hydrogen, all I see in the movement of "HHO" is in fact "H2 + 1/2 O2" obtained by electrolysis.
How do you make half a gas ??

By electrolyzing water as for "HHO", we get a mixture of 2 gases whose atoms are organized in molecules, with 2 times more hydrogen (or more exactly dihydrogen) than dioxygen Image
Hydrogen production by electrolysis of water
The problem in this system is the ratio returned energy / energy consumed largely deficit.

There is no half-reaction in this system
Last edited by izentrop the 23 / 11 / 15, 09: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/11/15, 09:43

Let's say the next pirouette will be just a 1 / 2 tower Image

Janic wrote:
izentrop wrote:Hello,
Exnihiloest wrote:Except to prove that we would haveatomic hydrogen, all I see in the "HHO" movement is in fact "H2 + 1 / 2 O2"obtained by electrolysis.
How do you make half a gas ??

By electrolyzing water as for "HHO", we get a mixture of 2 gases whose atoms are organized in molecules, with 2 times more hydrogen (or more exactly dihydrogen) than dioxygen Image
Hydrogen production by electrolysis of water
The problem in the system is returned energy ratio / energy consumed largely deficit.
obamot do not read that or you will make an attack of apoplexy. : Cheesy:

Yes, fascinating, same question as Izentop, [humor mode: "ON"] Image Image Image
not the first time, moreover, that an archangel of pseudo-sciences recommends us a 1/2 he should try the "superunitary" pitcher from nothing!

Image Image Image

In vino veritas: Let's bet that the Ethylotest will only show 1 / 2 life of cesium 137 in 1 / 2 quinquennal in Bordeaux wines [hips] >>> Image
Without explaining why: big progress! And that a half acid value (or base) will give a neutral PH >>> Image
for an atrophied world, without balance, with half-zombies half alive Image
ultimate condition for half-validating the "theory of evolution" :
[...] garzon the baby ch_oz!

[[humor mode: 1/2 "OFF"] : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/11/15, 12:09

Christophe wrote:...
ps: for atomic hydrogen, I think we can wait again ... but you're right its energy power is very important, even more than the H2 ... And I was pretty interested about doping at the water...

Yes, I noticed that too when I studied about cracking.
2 H → H2 provides 432 kJ
2 O → 02 provides 247 kJ
In any case, in an electrolysis reaction, even if one transiently passes through atomic H and O, the balance remains zero since the molecular re-association recovers the additional energy of the atomic dissociation.

Hold on this: a little misnomer of our chemist friends, we should say di-hydrogen when talking about H2 gas ... just as we should say di-oxygen when talking about O2 ...

Correct and this abuse is being corrected, because this is what young people are learning today in chemistry in high school. And it is a little disturbing for the oldest ones of which I am part, to hear them speak about dihydrogen for the molecular form that we, we banally called "hydrogen".
Wikipedia distinguishes well both, there is an article for hydrogen (H), and one for dihydrogen (H2). And ditto for O / O2.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/11/15, 12:25

izentrop wrote:... How do you make half a gas ??

Do not confuse the coefficients of the molar proportions of the reactions with the molecules themselves.
If the fashion has changed and today we instead write "2H2O → 2H2 + O2" instead of "H2O → H2 + 1/2 O2", it's just a matter of formality.
The formulation H2O → H2 + 1/2 O2 used for decades and which means the same thing, is still perfectly accepted.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/11/15, 13:02

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:...
ps: for atomic hydrogenI think we can wait again ... but you're right its energy power is very important, even more than the H2... and I was pretty interested about water doping ...

Anyway, in an electrolysis reaction, even if we pass transiently by atomic H and O, the balance remains zero since molecular re-association recovers the extra energy of atomic dissociation.
Unless contradiction, we reach the same conclusions

In the HHO system, it has no membrane or catalysis that would prevent recombination.
0 x