Pantone stalk

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
lusitano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone stalk

by lusitano » 25/01/06, 19:23

Hello everyone,
need to know please regarding the reactor rod, when we say which must be steel! ordinary or steely? .
On the other hand, (I begin) I read to you but at no time nobody spoke about the surface state of this one. I have an apparently ordinary steel but chrome important or not

.thank you !!
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 25/01/06, 19:36

What is not bad is the drawn steel (seamless) to have a smooth appearance, one of the important points of the reactor is the frontage of steam on the rod and the tube! So steel stretch, also for the tube !!!
The chrome may take off with the heat of the exhaust or with the welds (it remains to be seen!)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/01/06, 23:18

Hello
For a full panton mounting an iron or hard steel rod this does not change the yield much, what is important is the 1mm clearance between the rod and the reactor tube that can vary depending on the materials available from 0,7 at 1,5 max
For petrol engines preferable 1 mm and less for diesel engines 1mm to 1,5 mm.
For water doping it is preferable to take a stainless steel rod, at startup often we send drops of liquid state and that ends up corroding the rod, for the body of the reactor it is less delicate it rust more difficult and remains clean (simple observation), If posible take good pipes like drawn steel it is rounder and more precise.
But the dryness of the assembly depends mainly on the bubbler and the supply of (steam) Quantity and quality of the droplets of the reactor, and of course the temperature of the reactor.

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 26/01/06, 11:39

Precise 1mm annular.
The STUB core would also give good results, it deposits a varnish after use and therefore does not rust.
As I said in a post that was censored to me, last night I finished the water / engine supply connections to my bubbler; I am now operational and I will start the consumer tests. Last night dismantling the reactor we saw a plug (bubbler side) ... it was popcorn! .. no no! I'm not kidding! : Shock:
it probably came from the hoses left I don't know where? As for my engine I hope it did not suffer ..
Better popcorn seeds than filings!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 26/01/06, 13:04

Hi lau
At the beginning I think it is better to put a fine mesh between the outlet of the reactor and the intake of the engine in case there is some weld residue or other ...
Good luck for the tests
Michel
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 26/01/06, 15:09

Thank you michel but everything is welded and installed now, I should have given a shot in the hoses because there is always dirt lying around. In a while I will open a postit on the forum with the photos.
I will soon attack the construction of a spad according to the plans provided by APTE http://easy.spad.free.fr/commun/notice_ ... ancais.pdf
for a secondary tractor that I have. But I need your lights!
On the plan given by APTE, the bubbler and the suction tube are made of sheet steel ... how is that done? it's going to rust right? should i do it like on my car, stainless steel?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
lusitano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lusitano » 26/01/06, 17:28

Hello everyone
thank you asgar and andre.
stp lau stub? what is thank you!
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 26/01/06, 18:03

Hello !
So the stub is a very good quality steel containing Chrome, otherwise called "100 C6" it is used to make ball bearing rings: it's tough!
@ +!
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 26/01/06, 22:09

It is "hot" cast steel and it is clear that it does not move !!!
it does not rust the assembly is well done!
I think Lau that the spad has too small a reactor, that I am wrong
but making the steam react sufficiently with a 10cm rod, it's not easy!
I wanted to test him one of his proto on the power bench my he did not follow up : Cry:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 26/01/06, 22:46

it still doesn't tell me why the plans indicate steel sheets, or should they be treated with anti-rust ??? ...

here is a video of Mr David: http://attac.avallon.free.fr/spip/artic ... article=26
0 x