Water doping in Action Auto Moto

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Water doping in Action Auto Moto

by Christophe » 19/12/05, 15:19

Action Auto Moto report in January-February 2006.

The debate is open, I would include the opinion of Kevin.

I will 2 pages on the site with this report and the self more but I would need your views and opinions to make a little more analysis :)

For me the article is not so bad (reaction manufacturers and ADEME speak volumes) ... the conclusion is the evidence: the gains in pollution being true, why the system does not interest industrial ? It is to wonder if they have an interest somewhere to pollute? (The market of the future remediation and chronically ill is huge ...)

Last edited by Christophe the 19 / 11 / 08, 01: 18, 3 edited once.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 19/12/05, 16:28

Yes I think the article is well done and the opinion given very balanced. He rightly notes the somewhat ridiculous paranoia that haunts many pantonistes only regret to see no reference to the article AutoPlus. That may not be customary to include a rival magazine ??

I think a little letter to the editor signed "users econologie.com", reminding them of autoplus conclusions would be good. Christophe told you what ??

Regarding the lack of interest from manufacturers, the explanation may be in the article: the catalytic converter does not work below 300 ° C and is therefore incompatible with the Pantone. Why then abandon this catalytic converter in which we have invested so much in R&D and which inflates the bill of cars so well?

However, due to the disposal problems (heavy metal pollution) caused by the catalytic converter, it might be a good idea to consider the Pantone option instead, since it does not cause this problem.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 19/12/05, 16:52

Hi I just responds quickly without having actually read the article but I think you're right on the paranoia of some. Anyway saw the democratization of the system on the net, where we will have really conspiracy eliminate the world for the system disappears without a trace. Basically I think the trick is paranoid sense of seller ...
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 19/12/05, 17:05

When I read the paragraph "what do the builders?", I say that the only REAL solution is to mount the self. So independent manufacturers ...
I have a feeling that the only thing that could validate a manufacturer, it would be a pantone "restrained" with a saving of 5% of conso, or better but with more power (gross conso), as they made with common-rail engines ...
: Twisted: : Twisted: : Twisted:
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 19/12/05, 18:01

eh !! so read the last paragraph ...

"lack of positive results"

"can"

I do not know you but me it hurts me to hear stuff like that ...

they did not choose the best equipped vehicles, probably ...

but anyway, even without fuel savings, clearance by itself sufficient for plebiscite (orth?) PMC doping
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 19/12/05, 21:43

This article has the merit to know the process to a wider audience ...

but I can not find the top: again comparing the consumption of a car more than 300000 Km features the Pantone compared to the cons of the same model from the factory in 1994

tsssss
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/05, 11:32

I found a strange fact:

1) section of autoplus confirms based Essence declining consumption BUT increased pollution

2) section of Action Auto Moto confirms based on a Diesel BUT NOT pollution decrease consumption down

Who's wrong? Who is right ? That is credible? In all cases ... the blur remains ....
0 x
domget
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Article Motorsport

by domget » 20/12/05, 12:07

If by the principle that the journalist author of the thread is completely objective (it exists?), There is after all some facts, and draw conclusions from them.

Too bad, indeed, he has not gone further its investigations / research to rely on a range of experiences rather than on one.

Although this article looks like an attempt to stick to the news (beyond topics covered by other media), we can reasonably expect that a few thousand extra curious Christopher will visit the site.
Analysis of attendance it will tell.

Paranoia makes speak about it, as well as the advertising campaigns to impose the catalytic converter; This can work against the goal but it's less dangerous than not to mention waste management implied by the implementation of catastrofilytique pot.

As for ADEME, he has independence as the builders / petroleum / government willing to grant him. And indeed the "dépollutions and chronic diseases" markets are huge.

And I can not help but wonder at the look "system G" was overshadowed, despite its success nearby big Consumer Inquiries are our farmers.

I was also surprised by the smoke opacity measurements; But is it an engine of Peugeot 405 390000 Kms does not release oil vapors?

It was a few minutes of reflection. (It would make a nice title for a program, right? ;-))

Have a good day,
Domget
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 20/12/05, 13:19

It's still wonderful, view my messages of the last faith
that is people do not think to contact me : Evil:
Like what communication !!!
So I'll ask me every single question.
So kevin what do you think of the article appeared ds auto moto?
Well I am appalled by the direction taken if the report, the reporter all mixed, there is not much that is ds a good way! : Evil:
We are organizing a grace belied a local TV gives us 20 a25min antenna : Twisted: (I do not say no kon cque I said and say kon cke I did not say
I therefore launch an APPEAL
ALL THOSE who want to participate : Evil: ) Is developing the clarification OUR PROJECTS !!! (all pantonistes)
I ORGANIZE the making available of power bench, anti pollution tests and testing protocols supported by several engineers :D
Depending on your beliefs and motivation we will organize ca on one or two from each one the journées.L'éffort réquisitioné is for the good of humanity and to the left! share our knowledge together, maximize our efficiency in matters of realization, here those that we offer!
pantoniste and several associations are already associate with this meeting, we will be more, the more we go!
JOIN ALL THE DECEMBER TO PLAY of You
: Wink: THANK YOU ALL target (2ou3semaine January?)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/12/05, 13:31

Asgard bone tyr wrote:It's still wonderful, view my messages of the last faith
that is people do not think to contact me : Evil:
Like what communication !!!

l-after-oil-on-action-auto-moto-t1309.html
0 x