Ford tractor SuperDexta

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Superwann
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ford tractor SuperDexta

by Superwann » 24/01/14, 23:17

Hello everybody
I am seriously considering acquiring a tractor to work on a small market garden of just over a hectare.
As you can imagine, I would like to modify it a little to limit its consumption in diesel, this one being equipped with a perkins engine (3 cylinders) from 1964.
I understand that there are two ways to use water, the pantone engine and water doping.
I was wondering if a charitable soul could roughly explain the difference to me?
Also, does the water used have to undergo a particular treatment to be able to be used effectively?
Do the candles need to be changed?
Can the system be used only alone (mixture), or is it added to the engine and is therefore independent (can be cut to use the engine "normally"?
Can we combine the use of such a system with that of frying oil?
thank you
0 x
Pascalou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pascalou » 27/01/14, 14:22

You need an injection of water on your tractor, for the answer to your questions, read first of all what is easily found on this forum.

Edit: here is an example on a Ford tractor:
tractor-ford-pantone-pic86.jpg

worn tractor, which is used occasionally, but it smokes less even if there are modifications to do (my 1st pantone)
denis

And on a more modern New Holand TN75 Turbo:

tractor New holand-tn75-turbo pic97.jpg
tractor New holand-tn75-turbo pic98.jpg
tractor New holand-tn75-turbo pic99.jpg

And a Ford 8240 Tractor:

tractor-ford-8240-pic102.jpg
0 x
The energy is unlimited, it is not a problem, man is the problem!
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partag ... xfBlcC.doc