Reactor assembly ...

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Reactor assembly ...

by Exceed » 14/12/05, 16:36

Hello,
I ask myself some questions that for you must be simple ....
- Should the rod in the reactor be locked in translation or free?
- Why always put the reactor inside the exhaust duct and not glued against with a thermal connection tube / reactor and an external insulation? We would avoid the reactor output bends ????
Sorry, but I'm looking to simplified the work ...
- At the present time, which material to use for the rod and the tube of the reactor for a diesel engine (fallout of experiment).
Goods.
0 x
Respect !!!
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 14/12/05, 21:34

ImageAndré! it's for you!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/12/05, 04:38

Hello,
The rod can be placed in the reactor freely such that, without even teton centering, but the suction tends to aspire the rod as a piston and plug the outlet hole, so provide a limit in translation.
A stem too free (without centering teton will vibrate and make a pan sound)
The reactor must be able to capture as much heat as possible
on the last third, so I do not see how to do otherwise than to lick the tailpipe tightly and against current on the body of the reactor.
The most used material is stainless steel, it does not rust, weld well, its defect is not good heat conductor, so if possible for the reactor body do not exceed 2mm thick.

Andre
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 15/12/05, 09:13

Thank you André,
So fitting to the exhaust gas contacts ... Do you know the ideal temperature for the operation of the reactor and the minimum temperature ...
Thank you for sharing your experience ...
0 x
Respect !!!
Other

by Other » 16/12/05, 01:21

Hello
I do not know the maximum temperature, it is not necessary to aim with a gasoline engine to reach more than 750c on the body of the reactor.
On a diesel engine without turbo 600c it is a maximum still it depends on the type of engine cooled air or water, the design of the cylinder head, the stroke of the engine, the long-stroke engines
are colder.
The minimum is around 400c most modern turbo engine skates in these values, so you have to play fireworks to look for heat on the nozzle of the reactor.

Andre
0 x