TPE Experience

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Ghorg
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

TPE Experience

by Ghorg » 29/11/05, 13:31

Hello everyone !

We are new to this forum and we allow ourselves to post this thread to ask you a question for our TPE.

We would like to work on the water engine but we do not know what experience to do.

We are looking for a workable experience for students of 1ere S.

Thank you in advance. 8)

PS: If we have not been very specific do not hesitate to ask us for more information.
PS2: If this message has not been posted in the correct forumdo not hesitate to move it :)
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 29/11/05, 14:25

Hello
If you can have a little tools and you do not have only left hands :P the pantone is easy to perform (but it is not a water motor).
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 29/11/05, 21:42

Since you are in two forums I give you the same answer twice.
I want to inform you that we should not speak of a water engine in the case of the Pantone reactor. The engine will not run with water. The Pantone reactor is not magic, it does not turn water into fuel. The injected water in the form of overheated fog at the intake will be used to improve combustion and thus reduce fuel consumption and pollution emitted by the engine.
There are two possibilities in the case of Pantone. Either run a steady-state engine, for example a generator. Either a variable speed engine. The first case is the 100% Pantone. The fuel and water are passed through the reactor. The second case is the water doping where water is passed through the reactor, the fuel feeds the engine in the traditional way. 90% of the assemblies are water doping because it is easier to realize on a car engine. The 100% Pantone is mainly mounted on small mower-type engines as it is difficult to obtain a wide range of engine operation. For my part I realized in the first place the editing available on the website Quant'homme .com. It's easy to do for students except for a few welds. It's an 100% Pantone. This solution allows to understand the system. In this case, however, the engine will work with gasoline vapors only and the water will only serve to make the show. Let me explain. Water and gasoline will be in the same tank. The essence will evaporate before the water. The engine will run for 10min with petrol vapor and then it will stop. It is impressive to see because we can put 80% water as long as we add fresh gasoline. The solution is to mount a carburetor for gasoline on a tee on the other side of the tee is connected a bubbler heated to 80-90 °. The bubbling is done by depression in the open air and not by recycling of the exhaust. The mixed product of gasoline and water at 80 ° passes into the reactor and is sucked in at the intake. Use the editing available on the website and make this change and I think it will be more interesting to study. Well that's what I think.
0 x
Long live tpe
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Long live tpe » 31/01/06, 12:01

Hello !
We also do a tpe on the subject and we would like to have some information about the pantone device:
- The octane number of the mixture coming out of the pantone
- Simple explanations on its overall functioning.
Thank you in advance !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/06, 12:15

Long live the tpe wrote:Hello !
We also do a tpe on the subject and we would like to have some information about the pantone device:
- The octane number of the mixture coming out of the pantone
- Simple explanations on its overall functioning.
Thank you in advance !

1) If I had the octane it would be a long time that I will have said on econology .... It surprises me that a simple TPE requires such a precise data ....

2) For simple explanations you can start with: https://www.econologie.com/c-est-quoi-le ... -1313.html
Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 12 / 08, 10: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 31/01/06, 20:27

If they are as theoretical as practical!?! 8)
0 x
Long live tpe
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Long live tpe » 16/02/06, 16:59

You would not have some ideas to help us in our tpe?
Our problem is: How does the Pantone device modify the operation of a conventional explosion engine?

We will need some calculation in connection with the engine for example.
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 16/02/06, 18:16

should do a survey on the TPEs on the pantone: I am about 4 ...
That's good, it makes known the system 8)
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 17/02/06, 15:13

Long live the tpe wrote:You would not have some ideas to help us in our tpe?
Our problem is: How does the Pantone device modify the operation of a conventional explosion engine?

We will need some calculation in connection with the engine for example.

Here's a question she's good at! The fun side of your TPE is finding the answer. Start by tinkering with your fixture, take the measurements and keep us informed. Thank you in advance.
0 x