Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale

by Cuicui » 17/05/11, 16:32

alaniesse wrote:Now, look closely at the size of the products. For 180 euros without the installation, it is small in 8 mm.
It is effective in depollution, in doping, must not be asked too much.
He announces 5 at 10% less consumption

I missed a lot of a movie because I just discovered the Econokit system, water doping miniature reactor simply fixed against the exhaust and requiring no welding or piercing the exhaust. Water consumption is very low. The water tank also serves as a bubbler.
econokit.fr

Efficiency is, it seems, not negligible.
In my head I was left to the reactor system and GV in the exhaust much more complex to achieve. Has anyone tried the Econokit system that seems very easy to install?

Edit by modo: topic divided since Patent-Renault-injection-of-water-and-motor-gp-t10733.html

Other kits already exist: Kit-Doping-a-water-or-ecopra Econokit-t10943.html

Insurance Pantone-kit-doping al-water-gp assured by-AGF-t6801.html

efficiency-the-kit-ecopra-t10533.html

Explanations or assumptions of operation, entirely made by the members of this forum (to read in detail to understand the principle of water doping):

https://www.econologie.com/synthese-des- ... -3589.html

credible explanation-of-Doping al-water-large-t2917.html

Doping-engine-al-water-thermodynamics-t4883.html

Small precision: econokit has no link, commercially speaking, with econo ... logy.
Last edited by Cuicui the 17 / 05 / 11, 23: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 17/05/11, 17:42

Care must be taken with the injection of water in the form of steam on new vehicles equipped with oxygen sensor, the humidity contains oxygen that acts on it and detecting more oxygen demand control module less fuel and makes the car more economical for a reason other than the benefit of water!

There is still a slight benefit to draw!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Flytox

by Flytox » 17/05/11, 17:53

Cuicui wrote:Efficiency is, it seems, not negligible.
In my head I was left to the reactor system and GV in the exhaust much more complex to achieve.
Has anyone tried the Econokit system that seems very easy to install?

Not seen a single survey, documented test, which is not the fact of the manufacturer .... : Cry:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/11, 17:59

Flytox wrote:Not seen a single survey, documented test, which is not the fact of the manufacturer .... : Cry:

Normal "we" do it for them: why would they bother ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: :|

I can not believe that the name "econokit" is not inspired by econo ... logie ... or else it is quite a coincidence ... pouty let's go!

Now you have to understand one thing: a water doping kit worth another (Econokit is developed by HYPNOW), which will change from one set to another are the driving conditions, engine power, ease of assembly, durability. ..and the settings ... if possible settings there!
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 05 / 11, 12: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 17/05/11, 23:49

Christophe wrote: one must understand one thing: a water doping kit worth another (Econokit is developed by HYPNOW), which will change from one set to another are the driving conditions, engine power, ease of assembly, durability. ..and the settings ... if possible settings there!

What surprises me is that a kit with a miniature reactor simply fixed against the exhaust, so easy to install without tools, can be worth a kit with reactor placed inside the exhaust and consuming 10 x more water...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/05/11, 00:08

Perhaps because the T ° of the "reactor" (exchanger) counts much less in the efficiency of the water than the T ° of the combustion chamber ...

The "reactor" only prepares the water (very likely ionization) after the effect occurs especially in the combustion chamber ...

Where do you get the 10 x more water?

Nobody has ever objectively compared a direct injection of water by misting and doping via a reactor ... yes?

But there are surely some "clues" in this subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/dopage-a-l ... t3270.html

In my (humble) opinion the effects (out of engine-type measurements) are very similar ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 18/05/11, 08:03

Christophe wrote:The "reactor" only prepares the water (ionization very likely) after the effect occurs especially in the combustion chamber ... Where do you get the 10 x more water

It seems that the "reactor" of the Econokit kit simply heats the humid air coming from the bubbler. According to the manufacturer, this very simplified system would be, on a tractor, as efficient as an APTE. Astonishing.
For consumption, oops, I had a meal, I confused the cl and cm2. She is here about 0, 5 l of water for 1000 km on a car.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 18/05/11, 08:46

Alain G wrote:Care must be taken with the injection of water in the form of steam on new vehicles equipped with oxygen sensor, the humidity contains oxygen that acts on it and detecting more oxygen demand control module less fuel and makes the car more economical for a reason other than the benefit of water!

There is still a slight benefit to draw!

or rather, detecting more oxygen the module will increase the flow of gasoline ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/05/11, 11:15

Cuicui wrote: She is here about 0, 5 l of water for 1000 km on a car.

Ah, I understand better.

This is very little.

There is a hypothesis circulating in "initiated circles" about water doping.

It would only be "a simple" cleaning of the soot from the engine (via the reaction: C + H20 + heat = CO + H2)

All the mechanics knew (still know?) That one could clean an engine (before a pollution test, for example) by injecting water!

If it is only cleaned once, this effect is not permanent: the motor will re-foul but very gradually ... that is why many experimenters note that, when they have more water, consumption does not increase immediately! It is necessary that the engine is re-fouled so that it increases!

Doping with water therefore permanently prevents this re-fouling (by removing soot when it forms) and we therefore retain (or find) the "ex-factory" performance.

This also explains why the engine oil of an engine with water injection stays cleaner (turbidity / opacity) longer: if there are less soot in the chamber = less soot in the oil!

It is a "basic" explanation and the most certain about water doping. Other effects are potentially involved in doping, but this one is a certainty!
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 05 / 11, 23: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 18/05/11, 12:03

Christophe wrote:about water doping.It would only be "a simple" cleaning of the soot from the engine (via the reaction: C + H20 + heat = CO + H2)

Thank you, Christophe, for these explanations.
If I intervene in this subject, it was because I am astonished that a montage of a stupendous simplicity like Econokit allows to obtain results (probably modest compared to a real doping with the water with reactor, stem, GV, etc ...) with such reduced means. There is only the AVEC or the addition of SP85 or acetone that are even more simple.
If the results are indeed those announced by the manufacturer, and remains to be verified, the Econokit seems extraordinarily well thought out (like most simple things), with very few parts and virtually no risk of malfunction or corrosion. It would really be water doping for everyone. Before I start, I would like to know the results obtained by those who have tried this kit.
To be continued...
Last edited by Cuicui the 18 / 05 / 11, 12: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"