Need info opel ascona or kadett diesel (pantone)

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
ghislain1973
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Need info opel ascona or kadett diesel (pantone)

by ghislain1973 » 22/01/11, 12:02

hello I pass my license at the end of March and after I plan to buy a car that dates from the style

opel ascona or kadett diesel or petrol

there are less than 100 km and keep very well these are cars with a fairly robust engine the idea of ​​installing a pentome system on the engine strongly appeals to me from an ecological and financial point of view, the only problem is that I see myself making it myself all by being persuaded that if someone showed me I would get there (we become a blacksmith by forging) I am very self-taught but my skills are zero to be able to pretend to build this system alone
so here I would possibly be ready to move to a competent person to explain all this to me and help me install this kind of system

I live 16 km south of Vichy
0 x
Flytox

Re: Need info opel ascona or kadett diesel (pantone)

by Flytox » 22/01/11, 22:27

Hello ghislain1973 Welcome

ghislain1973 wrote:hello I pass my license at the end of March and after I plan to buy a car that dates from the style

opel ascona or kadett diesel or petrol

If you want Pantoner, it's easier with a Diesel.

ghislain1973 wrote:.... the only problem is that I see myself making it myself all by being persuaded that if someone showed me I would get there (we become a blacksmith by forging) I am very self-taught but my skills are zero to be able to pretend to build this system alone
so here I would possibly be ready to move to a competent person to explain all this to me and help me install this kind of system

I live 16 km south of Vichy

If you don't know anything about mechanics and welding .... you haven't left the hostel yet : Cry: but if you are willing to learn it compensates :P You have many posts to read on Econology to start your learning and get a better idea of ​​the system. Finally to really "progress" you would have to already have the vehicle to be able to estimate the congestion and therefore start to think up solutions.

I hope for you that you will find someone not too far away to initiate you :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
ghislain1973
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ghislain1973 » 23/01/11, 10:45

thank you for your welcome

yes I would have to own the vehicle first ^^

i know that the opel ascona and kadett there is a lot of vacuum around the engine

I have some notion of mechanics and welding (my father welded nuclear submarines)

eventually I could get my hands on the tiller

here is the fact is it legal to make this modification? do we have the right to drive with?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 23/01/11, 12:55

In theory, what is not allowed is forbidden ... but there are many exceptions of "minor" modifications or we will never come and get chips. You change your car radio, mirrors, seats, diesel filter, hoses ... so many things that are not very conspicuous and without major impact on the performance of the vehicle, the insurer will not launch a mega investigation on it to try to fuck you. : Cry:

If there is a big accident (expensive with Death of a man etc ...), and if the insurer has a doubt, he takes the trouble to check. There, it is better that it does not find a turbo where it is supposed not to be there for example. There will be a substantial change in performance and there is every chance that it will not follow .... Look at the end of the following link, there is an Insurer who covers the Pantone risk with an Ecopra Kit. :P

https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteur-pan ... 08-20.html
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132