Information for process Pantone

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
wad
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Information for process Pantone

by wad » 12/01/11, 09:52

first of all hello everyone and thank you for this great site.

I start the installation process Pantone on my iveco, it rolls already to the HVB.
I found a lot of information on the web, well thought about the location in the truck, but some questions remain ...
the bubbler will be placed under the truck, making the vase around the exhaust tube, which will heat very quickly.
1st question: should I use a deviation of the exhaust to "bubble" or just a tube in the open air and use the engine suction? I tell myself that the exhaust dev would be a plus to create an overpressure from the vase, thank you for directing me on this point.
2e question: having left on the system with the dev on the exhaust, a discharge valve is it useful? and taree at what pressure?
3e question: I plan to put a regulating valve on this deviation to manage the bubbler. Is another regulating valve useful at the outlet of the bubbler or at the reactor outlet?

Thank you all in advance for your responses.

by the way, I was installer in heating wood under all its forms, boiler installer ökofen.
follower of the non-commercial solar, and test several system of recovery of calories under pile of manure for example ...;)
0 x
Flytox

Re: Information for Pantone Process

by Flytox » 12/01/11, 23:22

Hello Wad Welcome to the club

wad wrote:I start the installation process Pantone on my iveco, it rolls already to the HVB.
I found a lot of information on the web, well thought about the location in the truck, but some questions remain ...
the bubbler will be placed under the truck, making the vase around the exhaust tube, which will heat very quickly.
1st question: should I use a deviation of the exhaust to "bubble" or just a tube in the open air and use the engine suction? I tell myself that the exhaust dev would be a plus to create an overpressure from the vase, thank you for directing me on this point.

The 2 solutions are possible, the direct suction does not suck a lot (not enough) without venturi in the intake duct, while blowing in the bubbler works well but slutty water that slut faster the reactor.

wad wrote:2e question: having left on the system with the dev on the exhaust, a discharge valve is it useful? and taree at what pressure?

You can do this with sprinklers of a few mm to regulate a flow / leak, no need to complicate the thing with settings that will not bring much (measurable).

wad wrote:3e question: I plan to put a regulating valve on this deviation to manage the bubbler. Is another regulating valve useful at the outlet of the bubbler or at the reactor outlet?

Adjustment is always good, especially if changes cause you to change the number / course of different pipes and fluids. It is easier to add a valve to the workbench than to disassemble it afterwards to install it.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
wad
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by wad » 13/01/11, 00:47

thank you for your information flytox

I thought to use rainwater or demineralisee to avoid any trace of limestone.
you say that the fact of blowing from the bubbler with the help of the exhaust clogs the water and thus the reactor ... the rejected particles are not supposed to stay in the water ???

I'm still on the plans, I'll put online as soon as possible ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/01/11, 21:36

wad wrote:I thought to use rainwater or demineralisee to avoid any trace of limestone.

André has better results with rainwater than demineralized.
On my side, not seen any difference in operation ... : Cry: but there is almost nothing like deposition with demineralised water :P
Except ..... if you recycle exhaust gas or a thin layer of very black soot settles throughout the reactor and beyond until admission.

I did not test a lot of mileage without cleaning. So I do not know if the soot layer stabilizes (no effect) or if it increases indefinitely and ends up obstructing the various conduits (mandatory cleaning after X Km).
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 14/01/11, 09:58

To my knowledge, André does not have a Pantone bubbler on his MB, but a doping water: everyone here knows that the Pantone is much harder to work properly (and not better results) because of problems regulation ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 14/01/11, 20:59

No, I think it will be difficult to find a configuration that André has not tried yet, he has at least 2 vehicles at Pantone powered by the bubbler : Mrgreen:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/dopage-a-l ... 0-870.html

... but a doping with water: everyone here knows that the Pantone is much more difficult to operate correctly (and not better level results) because of regulatory problems...

We would have to define a vocabulary for the various assemblies or families of assembly to better recognize it, it is not only problems of regulation which make the difficulty to make operate a system, the dimensioning this certain organs is of the same order of size etc ....
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 14/01/11, 21:27

Hello
I would not take my head with a bubbler. Install a gvi and adjust the float to constant level. It's super reliable because it's simple. See the subject "direct reaction" if it exists.
For aspiration poses a venturi to the admission.
0 x
wad
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by wad » 14/02/11, 19:20

thank you for these details ...

I think I have room to put two reactors, in fact divide the exhaust pipe in two, making a Y for the two reactors.
Do you think this is useful? better performance?
the engine is a sofim 2,5litres diesel atmo.

thanks.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/02/11, 21:32

wad wrote:I think I have room to put two reactors, in fact divide the exhaust pipe in two, making a Y for the two reactors.
Do you think this is useful? better performance?
the engine is a sofim 2,5litres diesel atmo.

It seems very complicated for a very hypothetical benefit.

According to the data exchanged between the various Pantoniste and Gillier Pantonistes, whether the engine is relatively small or not (1 liter to 3.5 liters) the water consumption is of the same order of magnitude. The problem is not to balance a lot of water / steam by multiplying the number of reactors for example, but to produce the "good" steam, that which improves the performance of consumption and pollution.
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

wad
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by wad » 16/02/11, 11:10

Flytox wrote:The problem is not to balance a lot of water / steam by multiplying the number of reactors for example, but to produce the "good" steam, that which improves the performance of consumption and pollution.

what do you mean by "good" steam ??
0 x