TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
phil 14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by phil 14 » 10/10/05, 12:36

Hello
I put the quote m 'made the SCANGAULE home to a thermometer and a special probe to take the temperature (to + -50 1370) on parts of an engine.
It is quite expensive but I think it will be very convenient to give you the temperatures on different parts of the assembly, so I'll invest.
The quote from ScanGaule: http://www.scangaule.com
a+
phil 14
ps I arrived Pasa download my quote

Prices of probe: 43.60 euros
price thermometer: 88.04 euros
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/10/05, 12:53

There are equivalent unit bcp less at conrad.fr ... bcp example Multimeter are equipped with a measurement of T ° and sold with a K probes of up to 1300 ° C

A probe has 43 € is overpriced when you consider that the thermocouples (K, for example) are sold by the meter € 5 ... unless this one is lined ...
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 10/10/05, 14:51

Finally for my actions I bought from Sélectronic the thermometer with these 2 K thermocouple probes.
http://www.selectronic.fr/
Thermo.Double SEL-9610 (= 306K)
ref. 60.9522
39,90 € TTC
• 2.000 points display in ° C or ° F
• 2 measurement inputs T and T2: allows differential measurement (T1-T2)
• Measuring range: - 50 to +1000 ° C / - 58 to +2000 ° F
• Resolution: 1 °
• Basic accuracy: ± 0,2%
• MEMORY function for reading or maximum.
• 9V alkaline battery power supply
• Dimensions: 130 x 72 x 33 mm
• Weight: 184 g.

Supplied with battery and 2 K type probes 1,20 m length, shock-proof jacket. MEASUREMENT MAX = 260 ° with the delivered probes

But I'm interested to an address where you can find K thermocouple meter.
Thank you
Michel
0 x
phil 14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by phil 14 » 10/10/05, 21:41

Hello econology and michel
Thank you for the names of cited, I think I'll go zoom round of buying, see possibly choose a multimeter if it gives correct results.
phil 14
0 x
phil 14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by phil 14 » 20/10/05, 20:40

Hello Michel
Do you use another probe on your SEL- 9610 the K type probes that have a maximum measurement = 260 °. (A bit just to measure the T ° exit exhaust).
I think buying one.
please
a + phil 14
0 x
mobymatic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mobymatic » 24/10/05, 09:56

What goes up to 1300 ° is the thermometer, the small probes delivered with rarely go to such values, but rather 200 ° in general.
43E for high temperature is the price.
Check out Radiospares website ...
0 x
mobymatic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mobymatic » 24/10/05, 09:57

Thermocouples sold in meters ??????????????? ...... : Blink:: blink:: blink:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 24/10/05, 17:55

Hello mobymatic
Certain! in all steel plants we buy rolls of 500metres thhermocuple tipe K chromel alumel thermocouples are manufactured on demand, notament to include it in the refractory perment of contoler annealing steel cast pockets as well as for cast dallots continuous, type K easily measure 1000c audessus of this life is reduced. it must be put in a tube the maximum is 1370c but never used type K for such a measure .. using those platinum.
Andre
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/10/05, 00:17

For thermocouples, there is this:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/smart2000/thermometrie2.htm
which states:

Thermocouple Type: K
Alloys: Nickel-Chromium / Nickel Aluminum
Table range in ° C: -270 to 1370 ° C

Andre,
Is this what you call chromel alumel Type K, you had by bobino of 500m?
(To tie tomatoes, this dream ...).
In the example above, connect I think, son of two different alloys: Nickel-Chromium-Nickel Aluminium +? So you need two kinds of coils, to make a K thermocouple, right?
You said that in the steel mills, twisting them on their end that is enough ... Would not it be welded together by a hot flame, speaking of "hungry" to their junction?
For here, it's not easy to find at retail this type of coil ...
Would see at Saint-Gobain ...
At Radiospare there is everything but the price x 2 minimum.
At the CNRS, when they do not buy them they manufacture them with rhodium platinum, overpriced (it does not bother them).
To the extent you content to measure the voltage in millivolts or did you make an electronic circuit to simulate the junction, allowing direct reading in ° by comparison?
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Other

by Other » 25/10/05, 02:13

Hello Gegyx
There are several model wire but there are always those strands 2 for the refractory to serve only for the time of cooking so that just twisted with a pair of pliers and flow into the refractory. their lifespan is short temp drying, the one I use is threadlike yellow thermo plastic 2 nickel chrome chrome aluminum strands as you said, although the coil is writing chromel alumel North appellation American,
The right way to do is to twist the two extremities then TIG melted the twist to the beginning, this is a solder ball between (delicate opreation)
the other way is a simple twist very short 2 twists and solder has the money or the brassure slight twist on the counduit a measure, not to put a thermal insulator on the thermocouple.
To measure low temperatures this lack of precision if the seal of the thermocouple and made with copper wires under the hood because of the ambient temperature, it must make a calculation of compensation.
but for the use we want is more a comparison, an accurate measurement, more often I do not even converted into temperature values ​​I read in millivots and I work in millivolts, I know it must to be around 4 millivolts of the reactor outlet.

Andre
0 x