Explanations pantone: theses and hypotheses

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
SANGLIER81
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Explanations pantone: theses and hypotheses

by SANGLIER81 » 01/10/05, 17:22

DIVAGATIONS AND THEORIES ON THE PANTONE REACTOR.

There are days like that or the brain comes back to boiling to find out why something works: huh:. This is the case today with this damn reactor that trembles my brains. What do we know? It works, that's on but then? It is also known that a current of fresh air that encounters a hot air current causes a climatic upheaval and generates a tornado or a storm. It is also known that a hot current on a metal wall generates static electricity. In the case of the reactor, we have both phenomena. First at startup, strong suction in the reactor (depression caused by the engine) that sucks first, fresh gas, then when the engine started by an auxiliary system, the exhaust gas flowing in the other hot and warm, warms these other fresh gases, creating at the same time, static electricity, so any polarization of the outer wall to the reactor. The stem, it, seen the opposite thermal exchange (sense of the fresh and hot gases) is also charged electrically and probably a mini electric tornado is created around (remember traces of spirals observed by some experimenters) and that generates a current electrical, therefore a magnetic field (rule of three fingers well known electricians: field - path - current or current - induction - force). The rod would therefore be polarized at the opposite of the reactor wall and thus an arc is created; in my opinion, that's why it does not work if we put the exhaust in the same direction as the gas sucked by the reactor: same polarity between the wall and the rod = no arc or mini flash ! No operation. It is for this reason that I think it is necessary to electrically isolate the stem of its sheath otherwise there can be a correct bow. Certainly this arc can still exist because in case of contact between the two elements, the contact points can be slightly resistive and a small arc can be formed at the terminals of this pseudo resistance to short-circuit but I think it should be more effective in isolating both parts. In my opinion, the reactor must behave a bit like a capacitor (two metal sheets separated by an insulator) which stores the energy and restores it as soon as its polarization is reversed. On the side of the stem, if Pantone said it was necessary to run the whole thing in the North-South direction, I do not think it's for nothing. This earth field can help "make the reactor understand" in which direction it should be polarized. There it is, it's complete delirium! Good to go to the wild Boar! Bah !, we can dream. Another thing that comes to mind, metal couples: you should know that depending on the metal, if two different metals are in contact, there is tension creation by electro ... (I know what!). This is the case, for example, with gold and lead. Have you ever seen those little guys who are tuning into their cars and putting gold plated battery terminals for better contact? And little by little, they note over time a degradation of their gold plated gold pods and he thinks it is the sulfuric acid contained in the battery; and no, it's this phenomenon of electro ... (?) that generates that! This is neither more nor less the same principle used for thermocouples for measuring temperature. Same problem of corrosion between aluminum and stainless steel; so to return to our Pantone, it could be that creating a metal pair between the rod and its sheath, or may have a voltage of a few microvolts thus helping to create a mini magnetization of the rod. Example stainless steel rod and steel sheath.
We know that cold, the reactor does not work, it takes a starting system to heat it and it makes its effect. So I think it is this phase of electrical ignition that he needs at the start: current cold-hot = static electricity = polarization of the sleeve = electric arc + vortex around the rod = polarization of the rod = magnetic field = electric current = inverted electric arc compared to the original = the reactor is primed! It could even be supposed that the polarity of the elements is regularly reversed with a high frequency. André tried to make a stainless steel rod with permanent magnet tips in it and at the exit after operation, there was no more magnetization! As I know that to demagnetize something it has to submit it to an alternating field or a strong heat (case of K7 audio or video). In my opinion, there is a plasma inside. Now how intense is another matter. And water in all this will you tell me? The water in my opinion can undergo a mini cracking of molecule through a plasma provided that the molecules are the finest possible (this is an assumption) but I doubt the interest of getting everything through the reactor. In my opinion, and I have no experience in pantone, the reactor should be used only fuel used whatever, only settings and exchange temperature would be important. Water, I am convinced that injecting it directly into the intake of dry steam would only be there to improve combustion. In fact, it would be used as an oxidant of Geet fuel. This may be how one could turn in a closed circuit without air supply, the accelerator connected to the steam diffuser. There I dream!
After all these beautiful theories, at worst I would pass for a good illuminated for asylum, at best I might have to give some explanatory ideas but I'd better get back to the construction of my pantone system because I would like the see this famous reactor turn! And it does not advance much.
See you soon for a new delirium.
@+
SANGLIER81
0 x
Thibounet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Thibounet » 01/10/05, 20:20

you worry, I think that here we all look a little bright for the asylum in the eyes of society, but the trend will change;)
0 x
http://www.pagethib.be.tf Adapting a gas burner or oil to PMC
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/05, 20:27

Thank you to correct the layout ... it does not really want to read sorry ...
0 x
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 01/10/05, 20:42

It's funny that impression to this geuler above Pis .... I must have sight problem I see all blue ..

Shame, the content is not so bad
0 x
Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 01/10/05, 20:52

Go is my day of kindness,
here is the text in clear. But it's the first and last time I do it:: angry:

DIVAGATIONS AND THEORIES ON THE PANTONE REACTOR.

There are days like that, or the brain comes to a boil to try and find out why something works. This is the case today with this damn reactor that trembles my brains. What do we know? It works, that's on but then? It is also known that a current of fresh air that encounters a hot air current causes a climatic upheaval and generates a tornado or a storm. It is also known that a hot current on a metal wall generates static electricity. In the case of the reactor, we have both phenomena. First at startup, strong suction in the reactor (depression caused by the engine) that sucks first, fresh gas, then when the engine started by an auxiliary system, the exhaust gas flowing in the other hot and warm, warms these other fresh gases, creating at the same time, static electricity, so any polarization of the outer wall to the reactor. The stem, it, seen the opposite thermal exchange (sense of the fresh and hot gases) is also charged electrically and probably a mini electric tornado is created around (remember traces of spirals observed by some experimenters) and that generates a current electrical, therefore a magnetic field (rule of three fingers well known electricians: field - path - current or current - induction - force). The rod would therefore be polarized at the opposite of the reactor wall and thus an arc is created; in my opinion, that's why it does not work if we put the exhaust in the same direction as the gas sucked by the reactor: same polarity between the wall and the rod = no arc or mini flash ! No operation. It is for this reason that I think it is necessary to electrically isolate the stem of its sheath otherwise there can be a correct bow. Certainly this arc can still exist because in case of contact between the two elements, the contact points can be slightly resistive and a small arc can be formed at the terminals of this pseudo resistance to short-circuit but I think it should be more effective in isolating both parts. In my opinion, the reactor must behave a bit like a capacitor (two metal sheets separated by an insulator) which stores the energy and restores it as soon as its polarization is reversed. On the side of the stem, if Pantone said it was necessary to run the whole thing in the North-South direction, I do not think it's for nothing. This earth field can help "make the reactor understand" in which direction it should be polarized. There it is, it's complete delirium! Good to go to the wild Boar! Bah !, we can dream. Another thing that comes to mind, metal couples: you should know that depending on the metal, if two different metals are in contact, there is tension creation by electro ... (I know what!). This is the case, for example, with gold and lead. Have you ever seen those little guys who are tuning into their cars and putting gold plated battery terminals for better contact? And little by little, they note over time a degradation of their gold plated gold pods and he thinks it is the sulfuric acid contained in the battery; and no, it's this phenomenon of electro ... (?) that generates that! This is neither more nor less the same principle used for thermocouples for measuring temperature. Same problem of corrosion between aluminum and stainless steel; so to return to our Pantone, it could be that creating a metal pair between the rod and its sheath, or may have a voltage of a few microvolts thus helping to create a mini magnetization of the rod. Example stainless steel rod and steel sheath.
We know that cold, the reactor does not work, it takes a starting system to heat it and it makes its effect. So I think it is this phase of electrical ignition that he needs at the start: current cold-hot = static electricity = polarization of the sleeve = electric arc + vortex around the rod = polarization of the rod = magnetic field = electric current = inverted electric arc compared to the original = the reactor is primed! It could even be supposed that the polarity of the elements is regularly reversed with a high frequency. André tried to make a stainless steel rod with permanent magnet tips in it and at the exit after operation, there was no more magnetization! As I know that to demagnetize something it has to submit it to an alternating field or a strong heat (case of K7 audio or video). In my opinion, there is a plasma inside. Now how intense is another matter. And water in all this will you tell me? The water in my opinion can undergo a mini cracking of molecule through a plasma provided that the molecules are the finest possible (this is an assumption) but I doubt the interest of getting everything through the reactor. In my opinion, and I have no experience in pantone, the reactor should be used only fuel used whatever, only settings and exchange temperature would be important. Water, I am convinced that injecting it directly into the intake of dry steam would only be there to improve combustion. In fact, it would be used as an oxidant of Geet fuel. This may be how one could turn in a closed circuit without air supply, the accelerator connected to the steam diffuser. There I dream!
After all these beautiful theories, at worst I would pass for a good illuminated for asylum, at best I might have to give some explanatory ideas but I'd better get back to the construction of my pantone system because I would like the see this famous reactor turn! And it does not advance much.
See you soon for a new delirium.
@+
SANGLIER81
0 x

Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/05, 20:56

do you call it clear? C just as "concrete block" ....

Yuck ...

ps: I do not say that for me but for those who discover this forum and the process ...
0 x
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 01/10/05, 22:40

electro ... (I do not know what!)

Oxidoreduction?
0 x
A CX is Bo ... But it's rusty !!! :(
SANGLIER81
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by SANGLIER81 » 01/10/05, 23:08

Good evening guys, sorry for the blue and the big police, I would do it more, I was illuminated and I did not want to yell at all. Thank you Khartoum, you made me find the real word, it is electro-oxidation. The two different metals create a potential difference of potential for their relationship and there is one that corrodes the other. It is blah especially in collector cars because we are often tempted to mount beautiful stainless steel screws in aluminum and the result is that it eats the nets. Sorry for my concrete block, I just wanted to spark thoughts and get advice.
Good evening to all.
SANGLIER81
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 01/10/05, 23:39

Question: With a water doping, what comes out of the reactor, is it simply dry steam that condenses in water if it is cooled (hence the need to bring it into the intake at a temperature high), or is it something else (gas mixture) that keeps its new properties even if its temperature drops?
Is pantonised water vapor flammable?
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/10/05, 06:33

Hello answer to Boar
Many things to explain how the pantone works. Reality
is probably simpler,
It is not proven that the exhaust must flow in the opposite direction for this to work, (the case of the burner where the flame heats the reactor by the seam) the hollow rod which I have experimented or the product of the bubbler circulates in the same direction of exhaust gases. In doping with water, what comes out of the reactor is condensable.
When the two materials, the reactor while scrap or all stainless works well.
An uninsulated rod even welded to the bottom of the reactor also works.

The question is not whether it works, we know, but when it is operational and when it does not work. On a path of 100km, how long has the reactor been efficient?
How it works, I believe it will come after, it will help a lot to know it, but the exploding engines have been developed with enough efficiency long before science has managed to explain
with precision all the processuce of the combustion, it is enough to read mechanical works of the year 1920 to realize it.
Currently with all the techonology is not yet able to tell exactly how the combustion takes place in a diesel engine room, it's far from perfect.

Andre
0 x