Guy Roux the econologist: lesson of anti-waste

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Guy Roux the econologist: lesson of anti-waste

by Christophe » 27/08/10, 12:55

Guy Roux and his precious balloons!

A lesson in Econology according to Guy Roux, or how to fight against waste, a Guy Roux to discover and another vision of things of non-waste with simple and concrete examples ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xekg2a ... -roux_news
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/08/10, 13:17

The most edifying example is that of the tomcat who continues to hunt mice but who does not eat them ...... the perversion of the system extends even to our pets. : Cry: : Shock:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/10, 14:57

Lol yes it is surely because cats pets hang out too much with men ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

It would surprise me that a cat that does not receive kibble from humans leaves a mouse tip.

The 2 ours have kibbles and rarely spoil prey (except Shrew that they do not generally touch), but they leave the gall bladder systematically ...

Otherwise Guy Roux's message is just common sense but pushed all the same, (which makes him a little humorous at times, not easy to have rabbits farmed in town :D), for the rest it is the common sense of our grandmothers that we lost ... (well not all ...)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/08/10, 22:22

I like...

Despite many successes, Guy Roux has not lost his sense of reality ... this perhaps explains this. : Idea:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/08/10, 18:16

Guy Roux certainly has more skills in football than in the economy: for him waste and economy are mutually exclusive!

It is also paradoxical to praise the economy of scarcity (as he lived it and such that it indisputably structures his personality) and to have understood so well the potentialities of the economy of the spectacle ( to the point of amassing a considerable fortune, perhaps to guard against the anxiety of lack?).

But can you take the measure of its contradictions when you are worshiped and each of your words fall like so many oracles?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/10, 19:13

There are paradoxes in each of us Ahmed !!

In this case, in this video, Guy Roux is in fact the "actor" of a well-known ink cartridge recycler (which is setting up in France now) ... see the message at the end of the video ... and the "similar" videos on the right, including: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xekg2a ... -roux_news

Guy Roux is therefore well contracted with them ... officially ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/08/10, 21:11

There are paradoxes in each of us, Ahmed !!

Contradictions, of course, but to this point ...
By specifying the context of this message, you bring water to my mill!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/08/10, 10:18

Ahmed wrote:By specifying the context of this message, you bring water to my mill!

Yep, it was made for! 8)

But the message still gets through ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/08/10, 14:14

Who gets the message? Of those who are willing to be deceived ...

Guy ROUX distributes the balloons to the kids in the neighborhoods, of course, but, moreover, he and his fellows (because this is not my part from a personal attack, it is the system of which they are only the agents who is in question) encourage young people to return to football training school by promising them marvelous careers; there, they serve only as raw material where, after a merciless selection, will be recruited the few elements capable of ensuring the level of spectacle compatible with the financial profitability of the club.

All the others will be rejected and fall from the top with their broken fallacious dreams: we are far from a playful and disinterested practice of sport where a maximum of children could find their account.
Isn't that a waste?
0 x
jlt22
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jlt22 » 29/08/10, 15:02

Ahmed said
Isn't that a waste?

If, and, the worst of all because they are humans.
0 x