Presentation

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Malerine2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Presentation

by Malerine2 » 20/07/10, 08:36

Hello everyone.
I'm just giving a little presentation,
So Malerine, engineer since miantenant 5 years, and living in Switzerland with my wife.
in terms of ecology, I have always been very attentive to nature etc. and I have always wanted to work for him, and things get a bit more complicated.
Aujouzrd hui I work in construction vehicle engines, just before in trains. finally..

For the rest I try during my hobbies (when I'm not taking care of my wife editor's note) to design some strange technologies, for example my engine, (you can find a start of info after the MYT.)
Voili voilou
cordially
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 20/07/10, 18:44

Welcome Malerine2

Regarding engine prototypes, there is a very interesting subject (a bit of a mess):

https://www.econologie.com/forums/machine-ro ... t1455.html

Get closer to Pascal HA PHAM and his famous team for more info
0 x
To argue.
Malerine2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Malerine2 » 20/07/10, 19:07

MErci for the info I had already seen and still I am not in its technology.,
I should take a little time to tell you more about it, but we are well within the logic of the angel lab and MYT.
see you
ps go see my post I give you the link
https://www.econologie.com/forums/innovation ... 29-30.html
this is the last post with a zolie photo of my prototype car
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 20/07/10, 19:11

Welcome Malerine2. : Mrgreen:
Ecology is above all about common sense and reflection.
Come on this forum and discussing with its members will allow you to nourish your reflection while working on the fundamentals (reduction of waste, analysis of potential savings ...).

There are many of us from various backgrounds and from various places around the world. Here we learn to compare our points of view and our experiences.

Sometimes, when I come across subjects from a few years ago, I am very surprised to see how much my perception and my knowledge have evolved in contact with the forum, I wish you to derive as much satisfaction from it.
:P
0 x