Jesus dunce?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Robin Hood
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Jesus dunce?

by Robin Hood » 19/06/10, 19:35

it's virgin mary who receives the little jesus bulletin:
Maths, 2; don't know how to divide without wasting bread
Sport, 0; spends his time making his comrades laugh while walking on the water
physical, 1; tendency to alcoholism, turns water into wine
Marie then gets angry: "if you continue like this you can put an end to your Easter holidays"
0 x
we must find the most efficient and simple things in the past.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/06/10, 21:39

Not even true! He was a marketing genius: his slogans and his logo are universally known while the "spot" has only been broadcast once (locally) and more than 2000 years ago!
It is all the more deserving that at the time there was a sacred (that's the word!) Competition in the corporation of the prophets.
Nobody has done better yet.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/06/10, 21:53

Rather pushes to suicide ...

It is a priest who reads his bible while walking in the street. Suddenly he passes in front of a carriage door and sees a guy who has the rope around his neck and who is obviously fastening the rope to hang himself.

He rushes in: "Unhappy man don't do that". He clings to the guy and forces him to get off the chair. The priest gives a big sermon to the unfortunate man, praising life, God, hope etc ...

At the end of an hour, the poor fellow, barely convinced that something else must be tried, leaves. He especially remembers that the parish priest gave him his dear bible by telling him that this book was his greatest message of hope.

To be better convinced of this, he besides a random page and reads: "Go and repend!"
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/06/10, 00:39

Your jokes aren't very mean (although the one about the Easter holidays is the most incomplete version I've ever seen), but why aren't they on the "humor" post?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/10, 17:46

Ahmed wrote:Not even true! He was a marketing genius: his slogans and his logo are universally known while the "spot" has only been broadcast once (locally) and more than 2000 years ago!
It is all the more deserving that at the time there was a sacred (that's the word!) Competition in the corporation of the prophets.

Mmm I would like to shock anyone but Bill Gates is still a serious outsider on the "universal message" side ... given the time scale because it only took 20 years for his logo to be "universally" known! : Mrgreen:

Billou did it also without (physical) violence ... at least if there was it is in much less proprotions ...

Otherwise there is still 4/5 of humanity who is not Christian ... well, it's roughly the same proportion having no access to computers ... : Mrgreen:

ps: okay with elephant ... well too bad we continue here now ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/06/10, 21:37

Ahmed wrote:

Not even true! He was a marketing genius: his slogans and his logo are universally known while the "spot" has only been broadcast once (locally) and more than 2000 years ago!

logic..much lack of enthusiasm to pay the price .... : Cry:

.... and he was NOT a prophet ....... : Evil:

Nobody has done better yet

Few people can afford certain luxuries! : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/06/10, 23:20

Here was a joke deemed questionable ...
We can't say everything here ...
Last edited by Flytox the 21 / 06 / 10, 23: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/10, 23:35

Flytox, not good !!

There you are going to be angry with the red elephant !! : Shock:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/06/10, 08:08

Indeed, thank you Christophe.

Not only do religious debates in my opinion have nothing to do with this site, but the invention of Flytox is more than in bad taste.

Flytox, you edit your message or I ask for the subject to be locked!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/06/10, 22:28

Christophe wrote:
... it only took 20 years for his logo to be "universally" known!

Is! We will talk about it in 2000 years ...

@ Elephant: You are right, Jesus was not a prophet, but could probably pass for such in an era which counted quite a lot ...

Rest assured, these jokes are of a very safe bad taste!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"