Self-build association

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
leonotis224
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Self-build association

by leonotis224 » 16/02/10, 11:04

Hello everybody

I have talked a lot with a lot of people interested in renewable energies, organic farmers, etc ...

Something really marked me: it is the very strong contrast that exists between on the one hand the mass of technologies easy to implement with not too many means and know-how not too hard to acquire provided .. that there is the necessary conditions ... and on the other side the vacuum that exists in the self-construction of renewable energy systems, be it solar ovens, solar thermal collectors, stirling engines , wind turbines, etc ...

There are a lot of trades, know-how ... but also a lot of theoretical discussions that do not complement practice enough, and also a lot of know-how that everyone could learn and that could be shared.

I have talked a lot with competent people, took their contact information, then when I send them an email never got an answer ... many times that happens to me ... individualism is counterproductive while he There is an urgent need to pool know-how ... that's also why I signed up for this forum... I know it's a collective structure rich in experiences ... that there is an association ...

It annoys me a lot, but then really, it does not spend anything on self-construction, when there are really major issues, but then really major!

We are in France, very unfortunately, and when we discuss this idea in France, and with environmentalists in addition, we are told "homemade wind turbines make too much noise, it's not efficient enough, it's never in the right place, etc ... ".

When we discuss the climate and the alternatives, the solutions always come from the public authorities, always come from new technologies, or "optimized" technologies, always come from the elites, engineers, "professionals" ... and in fact from capitalism , to put it bluntly !!!

Me that really annoys me, but then really, this passivity, this wait-and-see attitude of many citizens who have easy things at hand, tools, but who expect everything ... and during this time get lost in theoretical discussions on energies and climate, on whims ("no the solution is hydrogen", "the solution is to stop eating meat", "the solution is the paramagnetic rotor of Trucmuche" ...), on things that are only partial and insufficient, or on bullshit that has no reality.

Great, because during this time, the shit continues to grow, patents continue to lock everything, and big predators and financiers have realized that we had to change the direction of the wind to save the furniture and acquire new ones.

The solution is to combine all the simple and easy to implement techniques available, to do it collectively, to ask the right questions, and to move your ass as politically as with the drill and the screwdriver!

What is essential is not to know if such a subsidy will suffice for this or that gnagnagna, but to develop:
- easy, open source know-how, accessible to all, shared collectively
- a system of protest which has a coherent political discourse and which requires that energy be first in the hands of the citizens, whether by self-construction or by collective energy structures that do not depend on anything other than citizens and who are self-managed
- the energy autonomy of the citizens, and all that allows it
- an association or structure that seeks to defend and develop self-construction as much as possible, by setting up workshops where tools are pooled and where people come to tinker together and share their knowledge

I am not against artisans or small businesses that are trying to make a living from their craft by manufacturing renewable energy systems. Provided that they are coherent at least socially and ecologically. But leaving them the monopoly of construction is really dangerous, and we know where it leads, always the same thing, always the same shit.

There will always be people who will buy their systems ... there will also be people who will have the pleasure of doing them themselves ... if I want, for pleasure, even if it is very difficult to do, to make a big wind turbine with ball bearings in oak and boxwood, with the minimum of metal, all the better no?

To have become a little biker of bike repair (but without having so much knowledge huh), I am now wary of many repairers and sellers ... who do not fight for quality mechanics, who are looking to you to sell shit and new ... if it was to do the same thing as supermarkets, it was not worth having a shop ... in short!

Well where I am going with my rant ... well I think that we really have to create an association that fights for all that, or that an existing association gives itself this fight, launch a national call for "self-construction of 'alternatives there is urgency', or something like that !!!
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 16/02/10, 11:14

Bravo,

+ 1 :-)

"Patents continue to lock everything in,"

We must write our ideas, publish them, as much as possible:

published idea = unpatentable idea!

And no need for a lawyer for that ...
0 x
See you soon !
yoananda
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yoananda » 16/02/10, 14:01

+1

I totally share your point of view, even if I did less active steps.
Unfortunately, in other areas, I have the same echoes: in France we are in a hurry. We are "frozen". And suddenly, brains flee, talents go elsewhere, where they can flourish.

That said, it is not inevitable.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/10, 14:07

leonotis224, this should really interest you:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/associatio ... t8916.html

Extract:

(hey it's us)

The creation has just been done; All the goodwill are welcome!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/02/10, 18:40

Welcome leonotis224

As part of the association Econology above, I hope that we will be able to quickly move into the concrete of the efficient and affordable installation, we could do for example a standard solar thermal panel plan.

We could discuss the "best" assembly with the help of the experience of those who have already made it., Give technical and economic tips to facilitate the task of beginners.

In the end, a detailed summary document, clear and accessible to all, makes it easy to calculate what can be expected for what use and price.

By doing a synthesis of different post, we will already have a good base. We can do this for solar thermal, wind turbines etc ...

The association Econologie is there for that, it starts and recruits the good wills :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
leonotis224
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by leonotis224 » 17/02/10, 14:07

All that motivates me and really rejoices !!

I agree with this way of conceiving the energy know-how and its sharing.

I know some very well-trained people I'll have to motivate them ...!

Well I'll see to join and see all this ...

Super!
0 x