Pop up [Solved]

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Pop up [Solved]

by yahi » 13/09/05, 23:42

Hi, I have noticed for a few days that pop-ups open occasionally by opening pages of the forum !! am i the only one that happens?
Is it your wish Christophe?
It's not that it bothers me as long as that, I have an anti pop up, and I have instead a blocking report that appears but it is not a terrible news.
I hope it will pay off because it spoils it a bit!

yahi

Réponse: https://www.econologie.com/forums/popup-netstat-t1057.html
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 13/09/05, 23:49

No pop-up that appears on my site. No pin-up;) on display
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 14/09/05, 02:18

Me only pin-ups so no worries, it doesn't bother me.
0 x
"A man who knows how to make himself happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who is in despair with reality." Alphonse Allais
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/05, 10:08

I also noticed that ... It is random me I see it on the site ... and that 1 time per day (fortunately) ... and no it is not of my will ... It must be the google ads that allow you to do this without notifying anyone ....

What were the ads in the popup to see if I can ban these advertisers (I need the exact final url), personally I had 1 UK insurance thing I think ...
0 x