A wire to introduce new members !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
leonotis224
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

A wire to introduce new members !!!

by leonotis224 » 15/02/10, 22:27

Hello everybody

So I am a brand new member. But as I am also a relentless ... I immediately have a comment to make.

We should really set up a special section, clearly visible, to allow new members to introduce themselves, to tell their life, to tell bullshit, to explain their projects, what they have already done, etc ...

It would be really nice, and a little less impersonal.

Here.

So I will introduce myself.
If the section is created in the meantime, do not hesitate to move my post presentation.

Thank you all,
Very good day full of blue clouds,
Daniel
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/02/10, 23:36

: Arrowu: This is a good point ...

I would say that you could have posted it in the section:
- Media, exchanges and various discussions
and in the sub section:
- Humor, rants and friendliness:
Humor - Rants - Conviviality between the members of the forum - Presentation of new registered members
:D
The day was very good and productive:
- 9 kWh of photovoltaic electricity
- 15 kWh of solar heat accumulated in the CESI.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: A thread to introduce the new members !!!

by rudy » 01/03/16, 14:31

Hello everyone I do not know if I made a mistake posting here? finally here is delighted to be among you my motto! "wisdom is required"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/16, 14:39

Re Welcome here Rudy! :)
2 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/03/16, 00:46

Uh, hello :P

I introduce myself, ex new member, I resume service on Econo Version 2.0 :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 02/03/16, 01:17

Hello MOUAI it's up to that hi hi maloche it's not my ghost below the forums , it's me this time.
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 02/03/16, 01:22

I introduce myself my name is rudy, ex phantom new member, I resume service as a researcher on Econo
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 02/03/16, 01:31

rudy wrote:I introduce myself my name is rudy, ex phantom new member, I resume service as a researcher on Econo

So I'm presenting.
If the topic already exists, feel free to move my post presentation or the discard.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/03/16, 14:03

a presentation section is useful

on a lot of forum , each new registrant can make a presentation, but it has an interest in addition: each member can add what he wants to say without making off topic ... it could even be an easy moderation tool! when a member clutters a discussion, we do not move his cumbersome message to his personal presentation subject ... it's less brutal than deletion moderation: the content is not lost, its author can possibly

another remark: it is missing on this forum a life section of the forum very easy to find! either at the beginning or at the end, but not lost in the middle

this is usually in this section life of forum we find a presentation section of the member or everyone makes a subject for him

I use the word section, because for me the word forum is a two-way word that designates both the forum whole or part of forum that I apelle section ... translation problem english french: in english the whole of the forum it's board or buletin board, and forum means section of forum ... in French the whole is a forum ... and the section is a forum also, what makes a smurf language or the same word says different things

a subtlety used here is to say "the forums"for the sets of forum , and one forum"for one section, but it's a subtlety that I only see here is unknown elsewhere
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 02/03/16, 22:10

Goodnight chatelot 16 if Christophe wants he removes as soon as he read
Whether you mean section or others, I do not mind if I did not introduce myself please excuse me but here I was not even on people in the right place at my presentation of elsewhere it made me smile, I thought I just arrived and I may already be a burr, so I think it's not perfect but I'm not synonymous.

Honestly it's not very clear when we get here, (second degree please) I have a very hard time forum or will I say section frankly it's not a joke, you have to know everything before starting otherwise it's the moses, sorry to say it like that but it's true, easy to say <only> me I don't mind that when we've been in it for a long time, it's easy to say, since we understand each other very well, be the same, now we can say that it's me who am bargeot it's more than possible in computer science , but in my field I am unbeatable I can challenge anyone! he will lose so if i made a mistake excuse me. (I still have to understand all the languages ​​in this section.) in case you want to know I came here to present an unknown machine, a novelty something that nobody had ever seen studied there, may I will wait that I believe (Hic) come back it's mess on the section that I opened it wouldn't be serious it lacks wisdom good evening
0 x