Development of ideas on the internet

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Development of ideas on the internet

by Rulian » 02/02/04, 20:07

Hello !!

I discovered this site today only, after many hours on the track of Paul Pantone. Excellent initiave! Bravo!

In all this research, however, I found something strange:
Indeed, sites like this one or quantum have relatively similar contents,
campaign for the same idea (that I share) but it seems to me that can be made progress to change all this (I am very critical, but I wanted to say it).

However this site is called "ECONO-LOGIE". It does contain the word "economy" ...

I fully understand that all these inventions are voluntarily left aside by the big industrialists. But if they do not want it, and if these technologies really are so important, why does not anyone create a business?
It will bring substantial funds to develop all these fields of research, but above all it will give CREDIT has all this!

Indeed, be aware that many consider these inventions as a vast charlatanerie (some are). Opinions will only change when people can buy devices and benefit from them.

It is by attacking them on their ground (the market) that we can push back the industrial lobby.

I myself graduated engineer in 1 year and a half and I think seriously to create a company of this type, but the relative immobilism and especially the obscurantism of the Internet community (JL Naudin does not even answer his emails ... ) leaves me very doubtful.

So I ask the most seasoned of you in this theme to kindle my lantern, and tell me about potential business projects to help me get an idea.

Continue, despite these criticisms,

Rulian
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 03/02/04, 16:17

Hi and welcome to you on this forum

I am not surprised at the non-reactions to your plan to set up a company that would develop new energy production technologies.
You must understand that it is not enough to be full of good will, it must also be a force of proposal.

So your request is too open and your project insufficiently precise. So I understand that the "actors" of this field do not consider it essential to answer you because they receive hundreds of requests like: Does your thing really work and if yes, help me to set up my company?

You can not just knock on people's doors and say, explain to me how to start a business with your technology. It's up to you to convince "these discoverers" that your project is serious and not the other way around.

So, you could start by building a site and a forum, explaining the purpose of your project and begin to federate the world. It will not cost you anything but time and show that you are motivated. In other words, you have to "get your hands dirty".

You could learn about the status of such a company, address the issue of funding research, seek partnerships with universities or engineering schools and expose everything on your site.

In short, undertake is not improvised and if you want to convince researchers to support your approach you know what you have to do.

Good luck for the future.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 04/02/04, 09:37

Hello again !!

I misspoke.

The question is not:

"How can I do a business with your inventions?"

The question is :

"How is it that in spite of such a potential and such a need to make known all these works, no one has mounted a box?"

There must be a reason other than "nobody really tried to do it".
This is the top I wanted to be enlightened.

Thanks again, Rulian.

PS: I'm looking for fridge magnets to try the JLNaudin SMOT. Where can I find this? And what about the steel ball ??
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 01/04/04, 12:47

Rulian wrote:PS: I'm looking for fridge magnets to try the JLNaudin SMOT. Where can I find this? And what about the steel ball ??

: Rolleyes:
Hello,
The fridge magnet, easy to find in a recycling center;)
For steel balls, you have to find "big" ball bearings and break one (car break maybe?)
;) Finally, that's my opinion and I share it!
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)