For the presidential 2007

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Managers » 05/09/05, 14:17

since all the governments that have followed one another ... have been incapable until now ... why not vote shiso during the next presidential elections !!! (personally I never voted green) you never know ... it's an idea right? at least we will be almost sure that they will take on the peak oil problem. There needs to be a radical change in terms of access to energy ... and research ...

Yves cochet's site ... a little green man ... (it is clear that he passes for an extra terrestrial at the assembly when he speaks of peak oil) ...
http://www.yvescochet.net/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=35

France culture one hour program on the problem of the end of cheap oil.
http://www.radiofrance.fr/chaines/france-c...fusion_id=2
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/05, 14:45

The Greens ... well ... disappointed me enough with their behavior ...

On the other hand there is Bové who is likely to appear ... well it is a 1/2 "terrorist" (according to the media) but it is to be seen ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 05/09/05, 15:37

speaking of him, there is a funny game with José Bové: http://www.la-vache-folle.com/jose.html
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/09/05, 16:59

Since 74, (first vote at 21), I always vote "ecology" in the first rounds of the elections where there were candidates (rather light green ...).
This did not allow much ... Otherwise raising awareness of a minority when the candidate was scary ... (Dumont, Bové)
or the arrival in power of a pushy, Brice Lalonde style, who at that time, applied as original program, only to pay taxes to manufacturers and consumers ultimately, without anything else original ...
José Bové, "half terrorist", because he is systematically criminalized by the justice system and the drums, yes-yes, in order to break it. It is enough that he supports an action, to be arrested, as a leader ...
It is rumored that he does this, to cultivate his popularity, but going to prison and having other suspended months would calm most of us ...
In GMO trials, he is accused and then condemned of serious deterioration of the property of others, when he tells him that the law is not respected, because the fields are not declared publicly, that the tests are not done in closed spaces, that the duty of care is never considered. Justice does not take into account that it is the plantations criminal which are the cause of awareness and illegal acts ...
At the beginning, I was amazed by his way of responding for more than an hour, to 4 journalists who attacked him incessantly, with obvious bad faith ... He replied immediately, on a rapid pace, without dismounting , with well constructed sentences, well coordinated and judicious ideas. Low hat! Monsieur Bové.
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/05, 17:59

nonoLeRobot wrote:speaking of him, there is a funny game with José Bové: http://www.la-vache-folle.com/jose.html

Awesome this game :)

How do we win against the final boss? I have trouble...
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 05/09/05, 22:51

econology wrote:How do we win against the final boss? I have trouble...

yeah weird the end of the game .... otherwise funny: rolleyes:

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/05, 23:05

In fact maybe we can not win .... it is done on purpose?
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 06/09/05, 00:56

I finished it ....... must make long presses on the blows

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)

... ______

... / ______ \

. (00 00 = H =)

..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 06/09/05, 09:37

well if José presents himself it is obvious that he will have my see! :D
heard this morning on France-info (not to say disinfo!): this year, around 1000 ha of transgenic corn is legally cultivated on our territory, mainly in the south-west region (so at home what!) - (I know that the company Pionneer (usa) cultivates a lot of it 2 steps from my home) as well as 10ha in spain and some 000 million ha in the usa !!!
and here 2 years will make the difference between GMO and non GMO corn because (in my humble opinion) the labeling on the doses of seeds will not be displayed and for good reason! it is absolutely necessary to extend the GMOs to the world level and as quickly as possible history to anticipate the slower for the famous monopoly which for the moment is Monsanto phytochemistry usa (phytosanitary, petrochemical, pharmacy and so on!) the war for power in this area is she without thanks where all blows are obviously allowed! but you guessed it right? :( :( :( :(
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 06/09/05, 09:43

I note in passing that "Pioneer" is a seed company specializing in large-scale seed multiplication, "RAGT" or "Maïsadour" too but on a much smaller scale! :(
0 x