Asso Econo, your questions for FAQ preparation

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Asso Econo, your questions for FAQ preparation

by Christophe » 25/11/09, 10:37

In order to prepare the subject of explanation of the operation of the association (cf. https://www.econologie.com/forums/post149185.html#149185 ) and seeing the "heaviness" of the statutes and RI (it's not a joke) I said to myself that making an FAQ would be a good idea. Plus, it's so common on the internet.

So this subject is intended to prepare on the one hand this explanatory subject and on the other hand the general FAQ of the association. (which will probably also have a paper version)

I had some requests for explanations by MP, so I would like us to do here together the list of questions and questions that you ask yourself (or might ask yourself) about the association.

Voila, it's up to you!

ps: normally board members do not have the right to ask questions because they are supposed to know "everything" about the operation but for the sake of simplification we will say that it is possible ...
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 12 / 14, 22: 09, 2 edited once.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 25/11/09, 16:15

not a question but a suggestion:
it would be nice to have a counter indicating the number of members
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/11/09, 18:57

I suggest that we make a very simple page with pdf links to the statutes, the list of administrators, the ROI and the membership form (and especially the IBAN of the account number : Mrgreen: ) It would already be a good start.

A separate .org domain name (6 euros / year at ovh) may be appropriate
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/09, 10:08

Counter: must be discussed with the CA, difficult to automate since it is necessary to check each membership.

.org: I ​​already have one in stock, econologies.org must see if it pleases with the CA. In the meantime I propose a "sub page" such as for example: https://www.econologie.com/calculateur-ampoules.html

With a link to paypal and / or google checkout (if available in France I still have to look) for payment of membership or donations.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/11/09, 10:18

link to pay pal ???? not crazy ???? We want an IBAN number to pay free of charge! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 26/11/09, 10:33

Hello elephant,

There will indeed be an IBAN since there will be an account number.

I'm not a fan of paypal either but you have to understand that the French are not used to paying by bank transfer and that they tend to forget to send their checks. With Paypal, a few clicks and it's done.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/09, 10:37

elephant wrote:link to pay pal ???? not crazy ???? We want an IBAN number to pay free of charge! : Evil:

+1 am not a fan but 4 or 5 wished it ... I know that the costs are important but a membership by paypal even "charged with costs" is better than no membership, isn't it?

I'm going to look at what Google offers ... if you know of other alternatives which offer the same thing as paypal (except bank TPE) ...

Here is this subject is already HS !! :frown:

I had not asked for a suggestion debate but questions about the operation to help me answer them better ...
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 26/11/09, 11:39

so trying to refocus ...
that's even as a passive : Cheesy: , I would like to provide an opinion (a voice?) on future projects possible or not?
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/11/09, 11:56

Christophe wrote:

I had not asked for a suggestion debate but questions about the operation to help me answer them better ...

How do you want us to ask questions? Publish the statutes and the ROI and then we will see if there is reason to ask (or suggest) questions. Normally, if my remarks have been taken into account in the statutes, it should be clear :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/09, 12:03

But elephant you know the statutes and the RI ... since you have access to the CA part of the forum where they are! : Shock: For the others I will publish them in the following days ...

But it is precisely so as not to have to type in the full reading of these 2 docs that I wanted to know your questions in order to answer them more quickly!

Are there many general questions that some people are asking / not right?

Otherwise I was wrong, no big deal ...
0 x