EarnShare.fr: solidarity web and paid web reconciled

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Enkidu02
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

EarnShare.fr: solidarity web and paid web reconciled

by Enkidu02 » 25/10/09, 17:03

Hello everyone !

I risk exposing myself to a volley of green wood ... I come to present my site launched almost 2 months ago, based on the idea of ​​reconciling paid web and solidarity web.

Some of you may already be familiar with what are called the "paid web" sites for making money on the internet. So I can hear you already "Yes we know, these are big scams, etc."
I would answer that you are confusing with completely delusional sites promising 500 euros per day or other outright scams.
There the possibilities of earning a little money are real, but it is illusory to believe that you are making a fortune. A few tens of euros per month is a maximum.
In short, you basically earn money from advertising: you see an ad you get paid. It stops there. Indeed some sites can be scams, but others are honest and serious and have a viable business model.

I did not say more about the paid web, if you want to know more you will find links on my site. Let us come to the main point.
My site, GagnerShare.fr, allows everyone to earn money "classically" thanks to the paid web, but also to make donations "for free" thanks to your activity. To put it simply, I hijack the sponsorship system of paid websites: instead of keeping the money, I give it back to an association.
The first donation was made for the launch of the site with my own earnings, you will be able to see the receipt on the site.
The piggy bank is growing very slowly, but the next donation is coming soon.

To summarize, GagnerShare.fr allows you to earn a little money on the internet, but above all (in my opinion) to make donations to humanitarian and ecological associations.
I'll stop there, thank you to the brave people who have followed me so far;) I invite you to learn more about the said site, or to ask me all the questions you want here to obtain clarification on the general concept or a particular point.
Here is the address of the site:

http://www.gagnerpartager.fr

See you soon, I hope ;)

Nicolas
0 x
Enkidu02
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Enkidu02 » 19/11/09, 22:16

I bring you some news:

- A forum has appeared, you will find all the methods to support GagnerShare;
- the second donation has just been made today with the money collected thanks to solidarity godchildren. This 5 € donation was made for the benefit of Action contre la Faim.

Without even registering for anything, you can help us raise some money just by making a few clicks, go to the site, everything is indicated;)

See you soon I hope !
0 x