The econology of the gogos, the cons at home?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

The econology of the gogos, the cons at home?

by Christophe » 23/07/09, 11:14

Who is this leftist pug? Why this gratuitous and fortuitous attack on econology? : Shock: Besides, I don't really see the connection with the rest ...

Simply No Market at Leclerc
July 22, 2009 By Jean Mézières
Ads.

Leclerc requests that the prices of "non-reimbursed" drugs be reimbursed at the "Leclerc" price.

Go another ... greener. (because the econology of gogos is the future (idiots at home; ->)

Ingrid made an alarming observation last year. These soles wear out too quickly. To save them they decide to enlarge these steps. 45 cm more spacing is 20% less steps…. And if we told him about the Leclerc ticket.

video of the advertisement:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x113pg ... -leclerc-2

We wonder why, we do not invite Michel-Edouard Leclerc every night at home so he wants us good. What a holy man! He's like our omnipresident; he thinks of us by shaving every day.

Michel-Edouard Leclerc paid for a full page advertisement in the newspapers yesterday to denounce the skyrocketing price of La Vache qui rit, Pulco, Ajax or DNA DNA cream from Nivea. The distributor indicates that he will remove these products from his shelves on February 1, because these items have a very high inflation rate.

Similarity to politics we see Western countries chasing tax havens. What holy countries!

Taking us for fools, infantilising us, I boycott Leclerc stores since the strangulation of suppliers and producers by this same distribution chain is disclosed. 200 Euros per week and per household, that is a nice sum for the others who are not better but less stupid. Even though "Simply stupid", that makes me vomit and gives me buttons!

It’s so simple. “Simply No Market at Leclerc”.

When Leclerc has changed his attitude, I will reconsider my boycott.

As I still have the right - for how long without blackmail - not to consume or to consume where I want, I benefit.

http://www.mediapart.fr/club/blog/jean- ... ez-leclerc
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/07/09, 12:39

But what are you talking about Christophe?

This guy doesn't even know you exist ...

"Econology" is not a very well-known term (even if I could see it here and there) but there, I do not see frankly why one should feel targeted?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/07/09, 12:41

Uh he may not know that we exist but then pkoi he throws this free "insult" ... and he knows the term since the use ...

Come on, I'm going back to my house ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/07/09, 12:44

Christophe wrote:Uh he may not know that we exist but then pkoi he throws this free "insult" ... and he knows the term since it uses it ... [...]
Maybe he thinks he invented it to make a splash (2-ball word game)?

Do you scan blogs for the term "econology"?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/07/09, 12:47

Maybe ... I'm not saying that it was aimed specifically at us obviously, but that it insults the concept of econology just like those who say "deconology".

So indirectly we are targeted ...

ps: I created some google alerts which "are going well" ... it works quite well I recommend it to everyone ...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 23/07/09, 14:16

Simply Nothing to Fuck

:|
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/07/09, 18:11