Rush - 1 child dies every 3 days in FRANCE

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Rush - 1 child dies every 3 days in FRANCE

by C moa » 09/07/09, 11:17

It may seem useless but to be informed is to begin to act: 1 child dies every 3 days in FRANCE because of abuse and nearly 100 000 others would be in danger.

I received this this morning:
My name is Sarah, I am 3 years old,
My eyes are swollen, I can not open my eyes.

I must be silly, I must be mean ...
What else could have put my father in such a state?
I wish I were better, I wish I was less ugly, so maybe my mother would always like to cuddle me ...

I can not talk. I CAN NOT do anything stupid. Otherwise I am locked up all day. When i wake up, i am alone. The house is black.

My parents are NOT at home.
When my mom comes I try to be nice or else I might get a kick out tonight. "Do not make noise"!

I just heard a car my dad comes back from Charlie's bar.
I hear him swear. His name is. I hug myself against the wall. I try to hide from his demonic eyes.

I'm so scared now ... I start crying ... He finds me crying, he throws me nasty words, he says it's my fault that he suffers at work, he slams me and I slap and scream at you even more, I finally free myself and I run to the door, it has already closed, I get into a ball, he takes me and throws me against the wall, I fall to the ground with my bones almost broken, and my day goes on with nasty things ...

'I'm sorry daddy!', I scream but it's already way too late ...

His face has turned into an unimaginable hatred.

Evil and wounds again and again ...

My god please, have pity! Make it stop, please!

And finally he stops and goes to the door while I lie down, motionless on the ground.

My name is Sarah I was 3 years old. Tonight my father killed me.

There are millions of children who like Sarah are killed.
And you can help them.
You will disgust me deep inside if you read this and you do not pass it.

Please, follow that if you are against violence and abuse on children.

To go a little further:
http://www.inserm.fr/fr/presse/communiques/maltraitance_091208.html
http://www.villages-enfants.asso.fr/50-Actualites/20_Quoi_Neuf_Site.asp
http://enfancedefavorisee.maviedemaman.com/article/quelques-chiffres-pour-reflechir
0 x
It is difficult to single !!!
Did67

by Did67 » 09/07/09, 12:13

Strange feeling. I have the impression that it is a hoax, but I did not find it on "hoaxbuster" ...

I read the same "style" half a dozen times and checked on hoaxbuster, each time on target ...

No, I remain dubious.

That said, the problem is real. But hey, my observation is that we are in an increasingly violent society! I often wonder why. I have mentioned elsewhere what I call agitation, which is a disordered movement without meaning!
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 09/07/09, 15:21

Did67 wrote:That said, the problem is real. But hey, my observation is that we are in an increasingly violent society!

Will not we be our tolerance for violence that diminishes
that our comfort improves?
I believe that we live an era of peace unequal in history
of humanity. It is clear that there are still places where it heats
more than it is necessary, but we do not have to complain about it.
For those who are victims of acts of violence, it is legitimate for the
society defends them and takes the necessary steps to avoid
that this happens again.But this violence is not comparable to
the one that previous generations have known.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/07/09, 19:30

The subject is interesting, not the quote that smells like the mongrel!
For having heard conversations between auxiliaries of childcare, I had the opportunity to have cold in the back.

They were talking about a kid (3 years old?) In the nursery where they worked who had most certainly been raped ...... repeatedly ..... the suspect n ° 1 even came to look for the kid every evening. The problem ? No proof! So in the benefit of the doubt ...... it continues .... again and again .... The DASS does not come for nothing and does not launch investigations into "gossip". ... I never understood how we could "be satisfied" with such an ineffective and occasionally inefficient alert system.

Auxiliary saw this case or something similar Image
several times a year. I thought they were talking about a distant country of the 1 / 3 world .... No it was here in the corner, in France. :frown:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 10/07/09, 13:30

the good question is: what can we do about it?

violence against weak people, children, the elderly, animals ... we all know that it exists but what can we do ??

talk about ? that does not erase the problem

what could we find as solutions?
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 10/07/09, 14:01

It starts with being vigilant and ... a bit brave.

AMHA, this violence can appear anywhere for various reasons without distinction of social level, level of studies ....

The real problem is that we are helpless in the face of these situations because we are not informed or trained and often it is too late.

Violence sets in little by little, and I am sure that by talking and making people aware that they are skidding, we can not get to such extremes.

Rabbit talked about our tolerance for violence, which may be diminishing, but it's also I think our fear of getting involved, taking a risk that has increased.

Sometimes we are witnesses (direct or indirect) like what Flytox said and we do not know how to react (especially when the "professionals" think that they can not do anything either). Above all, we dare not discuss the situation with the people concerned.

When you are a direct witness, there is no need to be aggressive or angry to say or suggest to a friend, brother, colleague or spouse that in the present situation he or she is not properly reacts.

The longer you wait, the harder it is to get back "on the right track".
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/07/09, 14:21

Coming from a family that consumes a lot of alcohol ... I think I can find a solution to a cause of conjugal violence and children ... Let's cut two vines out of three and close some distillerries and bistros ...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 10/07/09, 16:39

C moa wrote:When you are a direct witness, there is no need to be aggressive or angry to say or suggest to a friend, brother, colleague or spouse that in the present situation he or she is not properly reacts.

It is commendable but a bit angelic all the same. 9 times on 10, these people will deny and the more you will talk to them, the more they will persevere. The worst is that (I do not know what psychological process) it's a safe bet that they will postpone their annoyance to their victim (s), accuse them that it's their fault if you intervene and .. typing harder and more often.

No, it is not for the reason that we stop the deviant behavior.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 10/07/09, 19:32

Christine wrote:
C moa wrote:When you are a direct witness, there is no need to be aggressive or angry to say or suggest to a friend, brother, colleague or spouse that in the present situation he or she is not properly reacts.

It is commendable but a bit angelic all the same. 9 times on 10, these people will deny and the more you will talk to them, the more they will persevere. The worst is that (I do not know what psychological process) it's a safe bet that they will postpone their annoyance to their victim (s), accuse them that it's their fault if you intervene and .. typing harder and more often.

No, it is not for the reason that we stop the deviant behavior.
I also think that there is a moment when this type of exchange is no longer possible. If you see a guy beating his wife or kids, you have to call the cops and that's it. It may be radical but it's my way of seeing things.

As for the approach I was talking about, she was more in tune with the idea that violence is slowly and insidiously infiltrating the lives of these families. If there is nobody who dares to read it from the beginning (as soon as it concerns us or even shocks us), it will worsen to a point of no return.

You never go from a calm father or mother to a violent father or mother in a week. (There may be some background of course but there ...).

It starts with "you suck !!", "get out, you're annoying me", "why don't you want to understand what I'm telling you" then it really comes to the hands, then to the fists, to the belt ....

They never send their kid to the hospital the first time they get angry.

This process is the same for battered women / men, moral or sexual harassment in companies. If it's not killed in the egg, unfortunately it will amplify.

Now, I understand that it is easy to say, less easy to do. It also depends on the person opposite, as Macro says, there are also aggravating factors, others are completely obtuse.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 11/07/09, 08:20

Yes, but how to act concretely?

1) as Cmoa says, violence is not only made of physical blows but it begins with the words, the systematic denigration of the other, the insults ...

2) an example lived: I was invited to lunch in a family, everything is fine when suddenly the father, for no apparent reason, verbally attacks his wife in front of the children (young adults) and me:
- gnagnagna, and then it's your fault, you've seen how you're raising your children, if at least you ensured, you're not able, etc.
Everyone to take a nose in his plate: visibly they are used to this aggressiveness. As no one answers, he attacks the eldest son
- you're bad, you're crazy, you're not able to find a good job because you're a wanker etc
And it continues, and it continues, and as nobody answers, he soliloquies on the policies, the Arabs, the Jews ...

So, no physical violence but incredible verbal aggression: the complete decay of family life and the negative cramming of children.
I am shocked, I know it exceeds the limits, it is indeed domestic violence but what to do? I feel that talking to him about his aggressiveness, to point out to him his contradictions would only serve to return his aggressiveness against me. And then I'm under his roof, invited. What to do ? What would you do?

I did not say anything.

And I just learned that the son behaves the same way ... worse, that he has had to raise his hand on his wife ... so?
0 x