School Hygiene Week

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

School Hygiene Week

by Hasardine » 12/06/09, 08:24

Hello everyone!

this morning, hygiene week at school begins!

hygiene let's talk about! first of all, we are asked to send the kids without having breakfast! that's a good idea! my daughter was worried, she didn't want to go because she was too hungry!

And there she is, we offer her GMO cereals and milk from Ukraine, fruits that have traveled thousands of kilometers to get there ...

I find these people swollen! And during this week they will stuff their heads with bullshit like eating 5 fruits and vegetables a day! hahaha! how do we do in winter! if we refuse import products?

with us it's organic, and local! and the result is much healthier than imported GMOs!

Down with the moral lessons of national education sold for the benefit of the lobbing of multinationals!

Flute then, we have the right to push a little kick from time to time!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/06/09, 08:50

Hasardine said:

milk from Ukraine,

you're right, i don't even want to say that we laugh at our g ...
it's downright insulting!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 27/06/09, 15:30

but it's intolerable !!!!

what does it mean to decide for the parents of breakfast no but wait .... to give them more shit !!!!

did you know that in the united states, a large number of private schools (er ... there is a public school but nobody goes there) are sponsored by major brands. thus coca cola pays the computers for the school but in return the pupils must at the end of each lesson watch advertisements during which they are not allowed to speak and which they must watch. in all the corridors there are distributors only of coca (and no pepsi ...)

this is how we build a population of loyal consumers thanks to brainwashing from an early age.

(it was a report from a special envoy a few years ago, it should not have worked out)
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 27/06/09, 17:15

anyway what do you think they give them during collective snacks?

shit, the cheapest possible, and with no other concern than the price!

at 2 € per week to taste, it's not organic, I guarantee you!

To top it off, that week my daughter came home from school with lice! LOL!
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 30/06/09, 17:08

depressing... : Cry:
0 x