The association: the idea, the men, the articles and means

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

The association: the idea, the men, the articles and means

by Christophe » 05/02/09, 16:22

Topic "obsolete", refer to the subject which replaces it and concretizes the creation of theeconology Association

The econology combination: the idea, the men, the statutes and the means!

This post is a bit long but its reading to the end, worth it I think, for the future of econology! It is very important! Here is the pdf version of this long story print (draft if possible) to facilitate reading.

Introduction: the idea

This message is the result of a reflection from a private discussion with LeJusteMilieu (Alain B.), Lietseu (Christophe O.), Sail and Water (Charles S.), members of forums : www.econologie.com/forums/

This reflection aims to try to resolve a fact:

a) the forums are large, well visited (200 visitors per month, that's no small feat!) and full of high quality active members. This is a given!
b) forums lack of coherence, real exchanges, achievements and practical actions: in some cases it is the means to achieve these concrete achievements that are lacking.
c) although of high quality, our forums lack credibility vis-à-vis "others" in the broad sense. Thus we can see superb technical achievements or superb reasoning or calculations: this will always remain the work of an individual on a forum internet, in short, of limited credibility!

more credibility it lends to the achievement and publications of an organization than to those of an individual.

The Laigret Project ( https://www.econologie.com/forums/groupe-de- ... t5922.html ), still ongoing, has shown us that a legal structure is desirable. Just for the credibility with respect to our interlocutors: doing "research" as an individual is surprising and I'm sure it closes doors ... and I'm only talking about the psychological aspect!

In short, we could summarize the fact that forums have great potential but they lack concrete and information dissemination through other channels.

We therefore believe that it is time to pass the "machine" econology neutral, already hot engine, the speed 1ere!

You have already understood: we think we bring some form of association (idea already included in 2005: https://www.econologie.com/forums/creation-d ... t1055.html )

By and for whom?

It remains to find motivated people!

I think we have enough active members on the forums to find a "hard" core of sufficiently motivated members to take care of this association. Several of you are probably already in associations: it is not that big a task.

But be careful and this must be clear: an association cannot exist or subsist with only 2 or 3 "leader" members and without operating means (I will come back to the means see below).

I (and I am not the only one) strongly want to do something concrete for all of us and for econology in the broad sense via an active association which moves but to make a "passive" association whose main activity is the AG does not interest me at all!

I think that among the regulars forums and over the years we have gotten to know each other and understand the personalities of most of us so I hope we are good at picking the right people for the right jobs! Anyway, nothing is set in stone on this point!

The goals of the association?

Here's the interesting part: what the precise goals of this association?

I would sum it up in a simple and concrete reasoning that I had with C moa in private:

a) The defense of the environment represents an important potential of people who are "fed up" with it
b) These same people are disappointed or against the method policies or existing associations
c) 90% of the job of the large current "environmental organizations" is to point out the problems than to propose or carry out solutions. In the best case they offer 'tracks'.
d) This approach annoys morals and guilty people
e) In this context, we, instead of pointing the problems, we will try to work to resolve them in order to bring concrete solutions to people!

the goal could be summarized by a very ambitious otherwise sentence: giving citizens the means to influence the decisions of Research in the field of environmental protection. Ie reducing dependencies: Research, private interests and whims of the financial!

Ambitious? Yes, but not impossible!

Let's large current environmental associations: they are from nothing and today unite thousands of people and have budgets of several million euros!

That's what you have to aim for, not less! They have arrived safely, so why not us?

The articles: 1er jet

Here's what might resemble the articles of association. Obviously they are still working! This is a goal of this!

The Charter of the association.Association 1 901 law

The Association will aim to develop actions of research and provision of resources for its members and any third parties.

This project falls under the sustainable development of a better management of natural resources, particularly in the field of energy.

Possibility to that association under "Search":

1. Realize, support and disseminate technical studies or non-technical (economics, finance, social ...), these studies relate to the areas defined above.
2.Aider to prototypes or demonstration and commercialization
3.Etre in conjunction with other similar association and other research partners (schools, universities ...)
4.Manage loans or equipment rental to its members (analysis material required especially for a project or study holder)

Possibility to that association under "Dissemination of econology" of:

1.Gérer group purchases.
2.Tester materials or products
3.Organiser awareness conferences and presentation of projects
4.Faire consultancy activities
5.Synthesize the most comprehensive discussions of forums to make summary documents that can be published elsewhere

The association will be financed by:

1.Cotisations of its members (different types of memberships are envisaged).
2.Subventions
3.Le Sponsorship and donations
4.Services to charge
5.Autres resources (merchandising, conferences ...).

The means and resources

To achieve these ambitious goals, we need a STRONG MOVE organization and. This requires human resources and money.

There are several ways to raise funds as an association: we have the great advantage of having a base of visibility via the Econologie.com website and its forums. That is, the traffic generated by the site and the forums will greatly contribute to the success of this association.

Here are details on the financing.

A) membership fees

A quick theoretical calculation: there are 200 000 monthly visitors on forums (400 on the whole site).

With a membership rate 0.1% (1 1000 visitor joins the association) and to 10 20 € annual fee, it's been an annual operating budget between 24 and 48 000 €! Obviously 0.1% of membership is important, but it leaves a large margin because even if only on 1 10 000 we would still adhered to € 6000!

To cover the operating costs is already more than enough. We can of course imagine other type of higher contributions (honorary member, donor member, retired repented oil ... hehehe)

B) Grants

I think that subsidies are a damocles Sword species for the survival of an association that I do not wish for us but it would be foolish to neglect and not to take this route!

The European Union, for example, many grant means.

C) Donations

Pure donations can therefore a contribution to the functioning of an association (eg AFM). The idea of ​​éconothon be developed.

D) Sponsors

In order to maintain sound management, I would like to resort to the minimum of "big external sponsors": this is the best way to be recovered and to be controlled by them in the event of a "conflict of interest".

By against smaller companies that have a commercial or technical interest in a project where the other managed by the association are welcome. Sponsors can be conceived of 2 ways: in-kind or financial.

There could also be permanent or honorary sponsors.

E) The entries related to the activities of the association

3 at least for now:

1.The organization of information evenings or conferences (some of you would be good speakers and I have also already done some) or even "internships" (even if quite bad reputation in the green environment : remember the Pantone courses ... aie aie aie) could be the object of benefits.

2.La selling small merchandising items (shirt, sticker ...)

3.Le econological board charged, directed by some members through the address book and the credibility of the association.

Okay, I'll stop it, I think it's my biggest post on this forum!

Again thank you to the members who helped motivate me for this first jet! Brainstorming, please reasoned, is launched! Trolls refrain ...
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 12 / 14, 22: 10, 9 edited once.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Association: the idea, the men, the articles and means

by renaud67 » 05/02/09, 16:50

passive member willing to contribute (up to € 60 : Shock: Finally 5 € / month what)
the prototyping part is that I would like to see developed but certainly not the easiest to implement.
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/02/09, 16:56

Hi Christopher,

I see that this idea of ​​association [who does not date from today] has matured.

The principle is good.

The difficulty is geographic (at least for me). On Belgium, many of you and the problem is less.

But in one way or another, I think there is something to be done in this way.
0 x
Sailing and water
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Sailing and water » 05/02/09, 18:37

Christophe thank you, you've thrown a congratulations water.
A card to the Communist Party 60 € UMP 40 € the CGT is much more expensive.
Charles
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/09, 18:45

Thrown into the water ah ... no, but let's say I put my swimsuit! : Mrgreen:

As I say in the long text: an AC association not manage alone! The ball is in your court now ... it is you who will decide if we threw into the water or not!

So if you want a Image will have to stay Image and act Image !

ps: it is a bit early to talk about membership fees but 10 to 20 € seems to me a good compromise (15 €) but nothing prevents to define other "grades" of members for those who want to give more. For my part, I am ready to put several hundred euros for the launch.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/02/09, 18:49

Pascal and Yves, I think we'll have enough breath to the association.

And there are also the "historical" projects of Maloche (Captain 'Blue Flam) and André (ball burner),

The newest project of oil Laigret ...

Like I said, there's enough to ... Wait and See 8)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/02/09, 19:05

At first I was leaving.

What are your ideas for a location? Possibly, I can accommodate twenty people on weekends in Liege, not far from the station Guillemins (10 'tabs) + parking fairly easy weekend.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 05/02/09, 19:28

Let's go friends !!! I am on it!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/02/09, 20:32

Chai not yet how to bring a stone to the building like this cold, but already a contribution to a general or local project can be a good start. Yesssss !!!!! :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 05/02/09, 20:39

I too am starting, at least as a paying member, or possibly a little more, but I already have a lot of "caps" elsewhere ... To see ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"