Sarkoland: Legion of Honor PM of Quebec

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Sarkoland: Legion of Honor PM of Quebec

by Other » 05/02/09, 04:58

Hello

The legion of honor no longer has much significance when it is distributed to provincial premiers and the head of state.

In this case it served Sarko to make a media outing against Quebecers and to please English Canada.

It is a bit as if a prime minister would go to Corsica and hold a speech on the unity of the country (that he will take care of France and let the Quebecers settle their fate) speech completely opposite 'Degaule ..

I think the French media have minimized this bevue from your boss

In Quebec info

Sarko puts it back!

There is no longer any doubt, French and free Quebec now has a powerful enemy who sits at the Élysée. Nicolas Sarkozy, puppet of the multi-billionaire Paul Desmarais, gave some these days, during the presentation of a decoration to another puppet of Power Corp., Jean Charest that one, by burying definitively the formula of "non-interference , non-indifference ". More than ever, our enemies are giving up their weapons and hope to kill us. But our passion and our intelligence will still allow us, I am sure, to overcome them.

Sarkozy had taken a first step in this direction last summer in Quebec. The outcry raised had convinced French politicians to comment on the President of the Republic's comments using a lot of ambiguity. But yesterday, in France this time, Sarkozy clearly denied this last strategy. He saw fit to hold very harsh words with regard to Quebec separatists, calling them sectarians and furious people locked in on themselves! He also said that we hate our neighbors.

However, the extreme contempt displayed by the little guy Sarkozy towards Quebec separatists clearly shows that if there is someone who hates the Other in this case, it is him. And it also proves that this uncultivated little figure has no understanding of the Quebec situation. It is clear that nationalism here is one of tolerance and openness to the world. But it is not so surprising to see such a politician manipulated with wish to adopt such speech, since it is the notorious anti-independence that is Paul Desmarais, big boss of the Press propagandist, who puts the words in the mouth. It is not very edifying to see the function of President of the French Republic serving the low instincts of a man as disrespectful as Paul Desmarais.

Faced with such a situation, we Quebec separatists are quite powerless. I do not see how we could extricate this weak politician from the clutches of the Grand Vizier Desmarais. We will therefore have to wait until he leaves office as president to look again at the Élysée with a positive eye.

But until then, Sarkozy must not believe that we will sit idly by. This rogue must know that if he dares to set foot on the national territory of Quebec, he will be treated as an English monarch. The committee that the separatists will not fail to form to welcome him there will be very angry with him, that he will put it very deep in his little head and, above all, that he will remember it for a long time, because we , let him know, we will not forget.

Another person who has certainly not forgotten certain events is Queen Elizabeth II. She must certainly still remember her passage to Quebec in 1964, because of the actions then taken by the separatists. She was very vigorously denounced, her journey thus being transformed into a real nightmare. Sarkozy must know that he will keep a similar memory of his possible next trip to Quebec. Therefore, the best for him would be to never come back here. Let him rather play with his little Canadian friends, at home, and not at home. Without a shadow of a doubt, it will be better for him!

The attitude displayed by Sarkozy towards the dream of the separatists must also convince them to stop putting all their eggs in one basket hoping for rapid recognition by France of a declaration of independence from Quebec. Contrary to what the French President claims, Quebec separatists are very open to the world. They have several friends there. It is more than time to turn these simple friends into allies.

It is clear that more than one country could look with interest at the rupture of the Anglo-Saxon North American monolithic block. A free Quebec could become for these countries a very interesting base of operation in a region of the world hitherto completely controlled by Anglophonie. If that would only interest them, why wouldn't they help us make it happen as quickly as possible? Moreover, such steps taken by the Parti Québécois, the only one that has the authority and the legitimacy to fulfill such a mission, would constitute one of the worst nightmares of our enemies lurking in the pharmacies of Ottawa. In fact, in a document obtained through the Access to Information Act by the Quebec team, a document entitled Anti-Insurgency Guide to National Defense, it is clearly stipulated that the feds fear more than anything let their adversaries (that is to say us) take the path of the world, so as to internationalize their cause and seek allies there.

If this is not desirable for Ottawa, the new friendly capital of Sarkozy, it can only be good for Quebec! And all that is good for Quebec, we are! So let's go! The world is waiting for us!

Patrick Bourgeois
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/09, 11:02

Sarko is a shit eater who sucks off the powerful, despises minorities and always turns his jacket "on the bright side": it's not new ... and it won't change!

The most "beautiful" was when he bowed to Lula ... mwarf

Otherwise André: don't forget the "The enemies of my enemies are my friends :)"And I have always loved Quebec !!

Hee hee Catherine!

ps: puts the direct link of the article please when you cite an article.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/02/09, 13:54

Sorry to disappoint you, but the majority of Quebecers lean against the separatists.
The majority spoke twice, the separatists tried to convert our young people to school and by all kinds of means and did not succeed.

Quebec has become prosperous again, the idea of ​​separation causes a decline of 10 years each time it is put on the table.

The separatists only harm the majority and always come back to the past which in my opinion should be buried just like the combatants of the Plains.

The bad guys no longer exist, they're all dead, I'm traveling across Canada and I can assure you that we're not hurt in any way whatsoever.

There is an extremist part in the separatist wing, so for me Sarko is absolutely right.

Here are 2 sides of Quebec
0 x
Other

by Other » 05/02/09, 15:10

Hello

Sorry to disappoint you, but the majority of Quebecers lean against the separatists.
The majority spoke twice, the separatists tried to convert our young people to school and by all kinds of means and did not succeed.

It is your opinion, the statistics show that your majority is rather thin looking at the results of the last referendum a fraction of the population to give reason to the NO
If we take into account the vote of major cities with a non-Francophone majority, we understand.
Another 10 years in Montreal it will be difficult to get service in French (take the metro on the line plateau mont royale listen to the language)

It seems to me that in the last federal election the bloc had the majority of seats (it is not to be secreted to be a sovereignist party)

Quebec has become prosperous again, the idea of ​​separation causes a decline of 10 years each time it is put on the table.

Continue reading the press, Desmarais newspaper
When you have a knowledge of English imposed on you to fly with an ULM when crossing into Anto, (do not speak bilingual to me)
When to work in the factory you need a knowledge of English for a small job as an electrician.
Once we are all bilingual we will simply be assimilated
including our culture.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/02/09, 15:21

Andre

Far be it from me to debate this subject which in itself is irrelevant to forum.

My opinion is the opinion of the majority and I am French pure wool but we are surrounded by English and we have to live with it.

The latest polls roll back the sovereignist option.

On the bottom that we speak English or French that is what it changes, the important thing is to communicate and that does not detract from the quality of each of us.
0 x
Other

by Other » 05/02/09, 23:22

Hello
Response from the leader of the bloc and the PQ
http://www.blocquebecois.org/fr/manchet ... id=9926314

Alain G wrote
On the bottom that we speak English or French that is what it changes, the important thing is to communicate and that does not detract from the quality of each of us.

That says a lot about your way of seeing the Quebec problem
when you have lived 50 years with the locals (the lumberjacks not the bosses and bank manager) you will understand that this is not a story of language.
it's like making people believe that the Irish are fighting for a history of religion.

When senior management jobs are reserved only for those who are English-speaking and if you want to educate yourself a little further, you absolutely need to know English.
in the 70s no unilingual francophone executives
in the 60s you couldn't even get a private pilot license if you didn't know English.

It seems to me that I heard something similar in the 1940s when the whole Alsace Lorraine population had to speak a single language or even the names of the villages were converted.
a handful of men resisted this assimilation

Take a trip to Odanack with the Abenakis and find me a young man who still knows how to speak his grandfather's language

It is our culture that we lose, to trock it to the culture of the hot dog and Pepsicola and the credit card.

Andre
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 06/02/09, 22:46

Hello
I want you to know I really admire the work you did on the famous "ball" among other things.
We are Québécois and just like you I am an ardent patent, I am 47 years old and I have seen quite a few. I come from Abitibi and my great grandmother is Indian and I hate the bank and all this bazaar, I am bilingual not by birth but by obligation, I am moderator on an American site which has nothing to do with econology.
But the Quebec problem as you say does not come from me or those who advocate the reconciliation of Canadians but rather from the separatist who for the majority does not speak English and who can not carry on conversation with the English, just like for the intransigent capitalist who only thinks about money, the majority of these people have the same line of thought as us, unfortunately they shout less loud than us and we pass for bickering us Quebecers and that deeply saddens me.

I would like very much for once that the separatists accept the fact that the majority do not want sovereignty and stop making us back off with their dreams which is perhaps only that utopian and which will probably never be carried out.

That said I am not an anti anything, good ideas must be defended, when it makes sense I am there.

I hope you will accept my point of view as I accept yours.

Thank you André for giving me your time.

:D
0 x
Other

by Other » 07/02/09, 01:10

Hello

In your two post adessus

My opinion is the opinion of the majority and I am French pure wool but we are surrounded by English and we have to live with it.

Pure wool
I come from Abitibi and my great grandmother is Indian

No matter being pure or mixed the mixed are more resistant

For your majority
Extract from the letter sent to Sarko

Who are you talking about, Mr. President? Of the 49,4% of Quebecers, and therefore of the large majority of Francophones, who, on the evening of October 30, 1995, voted Yes to the sovereignty of Quebec? The 43% who, in a survey last week, reiterated this choice? That's a lot of people. Half of the family,

Personally Degaulle was a great gentleman compared to Sarko. You are not without knowing the demonstrations that certain one made during the unveiling of his statue in Quebec, former combatants (not extremists? But certainly not sovereignists, the same ones who came to tell us in 1995 we love you, a full bus from rest of Canada ..
Degaulle knew how to give the prestigious place of France and a certain pride to his country, without bowing to the great powers of this world or being in tow of the Multinationals
what he had to say, he said it without being blown away by the powerful and he assumed the consequences
He would not accept to see steelworks like Arcelor pass to the hand of multinational ..
What Sarko has just declared is completely the opposite of Degaulle and personally it is annoying to make a comparison between these two heads of state, who are of so different caliber.

It's funny, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland are so unhappy compared to the big country of France, Germany, they don't need to be managed by a big country
Now if I look at Sweden I find that he is doing very well socially and industrially for such a small country.
In your reason, Quebec is too small a country? ill-educated, has few natural resources and must remain in tutelage
We were so educated as colonized that it stays in our minds.

In such a reason why Canada is not an integral part of the USA same currency, same laws ect.
because economically Canada belongs to the USA.

For the ball it is a bauble among what I have built during the past 40 years.

Andre
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/02/09, 02:57

I see that you do not respect my point of view, it is probably because you have a preconceived idea.

I am sorry to see that you present me as an ardent defender of the USA when the American people is not a problem but the American government is shit.

I have been following this site from its very beginnings well before you became a member André and I am sorry for the attitude of certain members towards me.

I know you, but you do not know me and if this site is the second on my list that I frequent even if I registered very late, know that numbers of experience that I did in silence and if only one would have been conclusive I would have been happy to share my results.

In recent times econology has become commercial, YES Google is good because it brings money to the owner of this site, but I can understand, it takes money to live.

It has become very difficult for anyone to promote a new idea without always seeing the same delegation come up with preconceived ideas.

Chistophe
Surely you will read this, go back to the source of the beginning with proto and test presentations without comment "" it will not work because ""

Note that I don't hold it against you personally and I still think that you have done an excellent job with this site to achieve this success.

Sorry I'm overflowing with the subject, I would like to discuss the discussion behind a good Belgian beer but the distances are enormous, by cons André we could take a good one and discussed one of these days.

Freedom of expression takes precedence over everything as long as it does not violate everyone's fundamental rights.
0 x
Other

by Other » 07/02/09, 04:33

Hello

I am sorry to see that you present me as an ardent defender of the USA when the American people is not a problem but the American government is shit.

You never go wrong, I never assumed that you are defending the USA, I don't know you. The American people are like us, good people, personally I prefer to go to Vermont than to go to Toronto I find people more welcoming.

When the leader of governments be it Quebec Canada, France, none inspires respect, although currently Aubama I trust him, for his ideas and are social, if he succeeded in making it happen he will have changed American policy. .

These two little sentences made me react
The separatists only harm the majority and always return to the past which in my opinion should be buried just like the combatants of the Plains

I could write a lot about experiences
When you pass an interview in a large steelworks for a small job of electrician (We would hire you well you have the skills but you do not know how to speak English) while in this same factory in Quebec there were unilingual English who were working ..

Later when I was part of the negotiating committee for the Metalos and that we had to go to Toronto for the negotiations, while we speak in French between us in the elevator of the hotel and you make yourself to say by a stranger (Speak with) when we did not speak to him?
Then you go to a restaurant you order a coffee no he doesn't understand anything, you have to tell him kaaféé, strangely I order him in German she understands .. on the return from this trip I bought my first PQ card.

Experiment put a plate with fleur-de-lys in front of your car and park it in Outremont on a Friday evening after you will understand something.
Put yourself a plate with a maple leaf stationed anywhere or no problems.

Take the metro in Montreal and you will understand that speaking your mother tongue will be folklore in a very short time.

Andre
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"