2009 Economic Appointment

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

2009 Economic Appointment

by the middle » 28/01/09, 16:25

: Cheesy: Image
Hello everyone,
I believe it is time for many people to meet.
Many people have good ideas, good inventions to share, but it is not obvious in writing.
A great meeting of econologists in need of being born.
I propose that a person of great talent in this field, be the manager of this challenge! (Do I speak well? : Cheesy: )
Lietseu not to name him (he has time)
I see the story a little like the dreams gone, without the drugs, but still with barbeq, and wine cheese beer ... :D
It's time to do this stuff right?
We have to work it out, it's time, I don't say everything, surprise
: Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/01/09, 18:01

Hello LeJuste,

He already talked about it, it's a good idea indeed : Idea:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 28/01/09, 19:21

What? We talk about beer and they don't tell me anything?

On the barbecue side, there is a great place for that!
It's Chevetogne ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/09, 17:15

I think, from experience and intuition, that organizing, via a forum, a big meeting is too complicated to organize and doomed to failure or disappointment ...

I would rather, in a first step, to make small localized meetings (each one throws them apart by region) at one or the other: it's more fun to discuss than a big meeting of 1 or 10 people (especially for the 20st time: don't forget that the real is not the net).

So, in my corner (south and east Wallonia) and that I have already met there are:
-Guidi
- Rabbit
- Gregounet

The 3 apparently survived the meeting (with Guidi lost neurons nevertheless hiihhihihi a little less with Greg)

With whom we could organize a small meeting with the Belgians of the west:
-LeJuste
- Liesteu
-Elephant

I'm probably forgetting about it ...

To see the details: an outdoor bbq would be very nice! Meeting on the occasion of another event could also be possible (like the tuning room ... hum humor huh !!)

Voila ... in the meantime: try to find yourself in chat or by skype: we have already had some discussions with the Belgians

ps: jonule, gaudet86 and econologue are prohibited from participating in these meetings : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/02/09, 17:45

Christophe wrote:I think, from experience and intuition, that organizing, via a forum, a big meeting is too complicated to organize and doomed to failure or disappointment ...

I would rather, in a first step, make small localized meetings:

It is surely the most "econological" formula (travel).

On the other hand, one can also imagine a "thematic operation", for example, in the line of what Dirk undertook with the adjustment problems on the Okofen, why not a meeting of the virtual friend of the users of 'Okofen or more broadly pellet boilers or more broadly users of renewable energies?

PS: The two are not incompatible!
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 01/02/09, 18:18

since we're talking about an econological meeting, I'm going to promote the one I'm trying to organize.
it's a bit too early because the site I am preparing is not yet online but good ...

I organize with an assoc a meeting in the form of a timed test for owners of electric bikes and electric scooters.

it will be on June 13, 2009 and in a mythical place of cycling: the ascent of the Ape d'Huez.
it can be a good opportunity to come and talk about econology also in addition to showing what you can do with an electric bike without being called Armstrong or other.

I’ll put the project presentation file for you if you want to know more. Note that if the Isérois do not know what to do, we are looking for volunteers for the organization.

this is leaves
0 x
Click my signature
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/02/09, 22:10

: Arrow: I participated in an evening in the Bordeaux region with some local members of the Forum on the occasion of a group order for a book. It was very nice but we were only a handful.

In this regard, when one or the other travels, they can possibly let people know ...
... I would have enjoyed meeting Christophe and Christine when they came on vacation to the region ... :?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/02/09, 01:47

A meeting is indeed planned in May this year!

We have a meeting place (in Belgium), which will be communicated on request to all those who have registered on skype and will have called me before the end of the month.

Skype is FREE light and user-friendly, think about buying yourself or having a headset with microphone and a small camera ... 20 € both if you are looking for a little ...

We would start with an early afternoon or a "Spanish inn" style evening, each bringing a small regional specialty, for two people ....

Naturally drinks and food ...

If time allows, you can stay in tents, and or with one or the other Belgian who does not nursery too far from the meeting place, on your agenda, gentlemen, ladies!

I hear invite serious people, if you do not know how to stand prepare your handkerchief, it will hurt!
: Mrgreen:

If you have suggestions they will be welcome.
Last edited by Lietseu the 02 / 02 / 09, 16: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/09, 16:11

Lietseu wrote:each brings a small regional specialty, for two people ....

Ok since we're between Belgian: we're going to eat chicken, mussels, fries and Alsatian kougelopf?

La Rochefort is a regional specialty? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/02/09, 16:54

Corrigendum, I have French customers from various origins :D

So, we can do something nice and more, my dear Christophe, from one region of Belgium to another we find very typical specialties!

Yes, beer is one of them, that of my little brothers from the Rochefort monastery especially ... for some of you ....

I am forbidden to drink alcohol of any kind, I make a point of proving to you that you can be drunk with good intention, mischief, and joie de vivre without drinking a drop of alcohol : Mrgreen:

I await your calls, and look forward to your participation in this meeting ... near the Franco-Belgian border ...

Greetings from Lietseu
:P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"