Blog ... my garden!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Blog ... my garden!

by Tiboshadow06 » 23/12/08, 17:47

Hello, here I am busy since July of a kitchen garden (bio ^^) and I publish the steps on a blog, alas for a few weeks with the winter and wild boars that have all returned that advance less but I prepare everything so that next year from February-March I can have something other than tomatoes and basil ^^

Give me your impressions, it's happening => here
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 29/12/08, 11:56

Full of good ideas!

Do not hesitate to share your recipes and experiences!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 29/12/08, 14:21

I too went to see his blog and I add this comment to update the subject : Cheesy: but also to open the debate!

On this blog we mainly talk about techniques and technologies related to renewable energies ... if we could make a link with food in general and organic vegetable gardens in particular it would be really good : Mrgreen:

For example, random links found here and there, I could discover many ancient technologies and forgotten today that can be brought up to date to return to a more natural agriculture. (eg water hammer pump).

Moreover, on this subject, I proposed an educational project to the mayor of my commune which seems to interest him. It involves creating vegetable gardens and initiation workshops for renewable energies.
If the subject interests you here is a brief presentation of the project: http://ferme.nature.free.fr/projet-asso.pdf

If you have ideas and remarks, I'm also interested.
0 x
cunseulair
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cunseulair » 29/12/08, 14:34

for your projects you can always have a useful link with the organic farmers of your area, you can find the address of the grouping closest on http://fnab.org/
0 x
The future is not in the rearview mirror
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 29/12/08, 20:51

nikel! good luck :D !
By cons a small criticism: put Mosanto with a skull (right) and put the European BIO label (idem for the AB) it is alas, today support mosanto (for 0,9% possible GMO .. .;)
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 30/12/08, 11:15

I like to couple organic gardening and according to the moon, here is also a calendar for the winter and spring months

sorry, I do not remember which site I found this calendar! Edit by Christophe: replacement of the image by that of the delnoram link

here is however a link that I consult frequently, and which explains the different phases of work to be done according to the positioning of the moon.
http://www.graines-et-plantes.com/index.php?Page=Calendrier-lunaire&lune=plantes
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 30/12/08, 12:18

Hasardine wrote: sorry, I do not remember which site I found this calendar!

it's humor huh? the site is marked on the photo :D
http://www.notretemps.com/cal_lun/page2.html
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/12/08, 12:32

+ 1 with delnoram :)

On the other hand, someone would have to explain to me:

Today: root day
Tomorrow: flower day

So how do you plant a flower when it is -8 ° C and the earth is frozen like now? Image
0 x
canares
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by canares » 30/12/08, 12:39

For those interested, here is an article on green gardening :)
http://www.developpementdurable.com/con ... -vert.html

: Cheesy:
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 30/12/08, 14:00

yes, root and flower !!!

let's see, in the root day you could harvest your last turnips, and flower, look after your indoor plants!

for the link as much for me, thank you christophe for the changes!

for the name of the site, it shows that I have not taken a vacation for a long time, it will be a good week for me to learn to use my brain (blonde)!
0 x