Colissimaux

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Former Oceano

Colissimaux

by Former Oceano » 12/12/08, 19:53

Good a rant which causes me a real big fatigue.

Colissimal is the postal delivery service.

In April they delivered an HD freebox to me by throwing it over the wall. HD HS box balance sheet.
Negotiations with Free. Free sends me a new Freebox HD via UPS (they did not take any risks).

I send the Freebox HD HS to Free in mid May and my old Freebox V4 to Free. In colissimo of course. La Poste does not deliver the Freebox V4 to Free, I do not receive any acknowledgment of delivery.
At the end of 2 months, I bring complaint to the Post office (Mid July). Weird the next day I have the delivery slip in the box!

Continuation of the complaint: Parcel delivered. Nothing at Free, MAC address not scanned. Also on the BL which the post office provided me with a copy, no Free stamp.

I negotiate with Free and I get to not pay for the lost Freebox v '. Phew! € 150 saved, and reimbursement of RAR shipments of FBX HD HS and V4.

Assessment recourse to the Mediator who gives me reason.

15 days ago, delivery of a replacement GSM by Colissimaux. Parcel given to the neighbor.

This week I placed an order sent by TopAchat in 2 packages.
One is declared delivered on ciliposte.net. I did not receive it.
The second is to collect at the post office. I have no notice in my mailbox.

Tomorrow I will go to the post office to ask them to pay the insurance for the lost item (insured for 200 €) and to have my 2 packages. I have almost 400 € of computer gear ...

Colissimal I tell you ... Fatigue, I may get angry tomorrow ... :?
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/08, 22:13

You have no luck, because as a pro we are rather satisfied with the service. We send solar panels so quite fragile.

Obviously there are some delays from time to time and some breakages fortunately extremely rare (is it not Maloche :) )

The worst that can be encountered is when a parcel is actually scanned "delivered" and the customer has not received anything (and he moans).

La Poste does not want to know anything (logic is a compliant package) but impossible to know if the package has not been:
a) stolen by the factor (risky for the latter)
b) delivered to a (probable) neighbor who forgot to give it to you
c) Received by the customer but who is clever (probable also)

If you have sent packages with additional insurance (brown bundle against signature) and they are actually lost or broken there is no reason why it should not work, however you should not be in a hurry ... for compensation.

If you have no insurance (green bundle) it is limited to 23 € * actual weight of the package ... so nothing for a mobile phone ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 12/12/08, 22:41

In the case of Freebox v4, the mediator found it as strange as the stamp affixed on the delivery slip dated the day before it was deposited in my mailbox (2 months after sending), whether it was a printed stamp by the post office where I deposited my sending ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 13/12/08, 03:00

Once, a colissimo containing among other things a digital camera, gone from Brittany, arrives at the sorting center of Lille; leaves in the pas de calais, returns to Lille; arrives at Villeneuve-d'ascq, arrives at the local post office, is delivered (but I'm not there), returns to the office and I am given a yellow paper stating that I must go and get it.

This is the official version (on the tracking site), because I did not receive the yellow paper.
The package is not at the office where it is supposed to be, and has never been there (no stamp at the reception) ... It is no longer at the sorting center of V.d'Ascq.
After having made X times the shuttle between offices and sorting center, taking on my lunch breaks, with the legendary queue at the counters (during my partials, thank you I had that damn), I ended up shooting a trait on my camera ...

Then the package is returned to the sender, in Brittany, 15 days later. In fact, he was lost in a corner of an office in the suburbs of Lille.

I really wonder if they do it on purpose, it is worthy of a gag such a journey.

1 month ago, rebelote, with a calculator, in a letter this time. Return to sender after 15 days (correct postage, however)

Each time, big impression that the people we are talking to do not care royally (it's not us, we have not seen your package, go see with the office stuff)

Frankly the Post I have my slap. It deserves to be privatized, just to see a competitor arrive at such low costs but efficiency and quality of service worthy of the name ...
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 13/12/08, 09:53

Is there not a slight confusion between the collisimo and the parcel post, personally I do not remember a possible follow-up of the colissimo, but I can be wrong :|
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 13/12/08, 10:56

For the job, we often need to send or receive official documents (passports, visas, translations ...).

For exotic countries where there is no real postal service, we always use DHL or UPS (mainly DHL by the way, but I'm not sure why). Despite all their "know-how", it sometimes happened to us to have a lost passport (most often misplaced like the guy lives in Paris and his passport is found in Brussels : Shock: ) with all that that implies. The guy can not leave (so is not paid), his back can not return (so shortens his rest) again a passport, a visa to do ....

I never asked myself too much the question of reimbursement since it is the box that pays. However, recently, I had to apply for a visa in France and I contacted a specialized company to do it for me and told her that I wanted her to send it back to me by DHL for more security. The person advised against it by saying that they were very uninsured (obviously they had learned it at their expense). It's style, they lose a translation of 200 pages at 2500 €, they will reimburse the price of the sheets while the post office will reimburse you the real value of your package (if you declared it of course). Ditto for a passport, visa ...

Insurance is an important point of AMHA service.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/12/08, 12:00

delnoram wrote:Is there not a slight confusion between the collisimo and the parcel post, personally I do not remember a possible follow-up of the colissimo, but I can be wrong :|

: Shock: Has it been a while since you sent one? Yet you regularly receive them from the store ... : Cheesy:

There is a follow-up on colissimo, all packages sent by post are therefore tracked:
http://www.colipost.fr/gp/services/accueil_gp.jsp

I think there were none on economic packages abandoned in early 2006 I think (just before we start the shop).

For those who think that competition will do better, ask to see a quote from UPS or TNT ... there is nothing below 20 € per package ...La Poste provides very good quality / price service... whether you like it or not even if there are con heads at the Post Office (they are idiots among themselves) ...

So I add:

Each time, big impression that the people we are talking to do not care royally (it's not us, we have not seen your package, go see with the office stuff)

And if you don't want to pay for additional insurance, you shouldn't complain if a valuable package is lost.

I think that with our shop we have already sent more packages than you will send or receive in your whole life ... so I think I do not speak in a vacuum ...

We will see in early 2010 if the competition is better ... personally I doubt it ... strongly!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 13/12/08, 12:46

ex-oceano / the cumulation of your troubles must have its answer somewhere between the curse, A laxism marseillais, or a rotten office.

Olivier22 / you hurt me to have such reasoning for a student who should however think a little…

It's a mess at La Poste, because precisely, it's on the road to privatization and significant profits.
A public service is preferable in cost and in a job well done, than a private service which will have to pay a lot of money to shareholders. (See for water in France).
The current Post has only half of its employees still under status, almost civil servant. The others are paid by coup de triques and operated on time slots not possible.
It has a management board of people who think they are big bosses, with bonuses and CEO salaries ...
She invests all her profits in global groups, with of course investments that do not always prove to be happy.
The serious staff see nothing coming in return for their work, and on the contrary, a little more inequality and arbitrariness.
Staff reduction for ten years.
It is subsidiary in many branches, sometimes competing.

All this to have a good image of a responsible company and prepare for its transition to privatization.
While the staff are against it.
Are for privatization, senior executives who opt for a private status (reversible for them), in order to seriously discuss their salaries and bonuses.
Are rather for, also unfortunately, the last CDI employees, often over qualified, in order to hope (maybe) a little better pay…

Me neither, I am no longer proud of my Post, with all these changes to the money.
Now to open a savings book or close a plan, you must make an appointment with a financial advisor of "La Banque Postale" holding a shop in the premises of "La Poste". The appointment is made on computer (1/4 h), by a person from the "La Poste" counter and often 20 days after. When you want specific information, the portal on the Internet never gives complete answers and always leaves uncertainties hanging.

So the current problem of La Poste is that it plays on its favorable image of the past, which is firmly rooted in the minds of the French, while it gradually transforms the idea of ​​"Public Service" into exaggerated profitability like other banks. (Always more, but only for the same: the eaters).

Staff are overwhelmed with new contradictory actions and additional constraints.

Look, currently, the process of taking capital of 3 billion, is a heresy, for La Poste, because it has enough assets (plus the state that has just stolen 1 billion).
It is the economic slump, but the government commission and the managers want this outcome.
Who walks on the head?
He's not your overflowing teller!
Him at the limit, will only fart the bolts ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 13/12/08, 21:31

This morning I went to the doctor and so I couldn't go to the post office.

In the meantime, the calling card has been left in my mailbox. So I will be able to go and collect the package.

I have a friend who works as a trainer on the machines of the post sorting center.
SE post offices, including Vitrolles, do not have a good reputation. Losses, thefts, ... In September we made a petition to report these losses and thefts in the 14th and 15th districts of Marseille.

My freebox has never left Marseille. Weird that the delivery slip was dropped in my letter box the day after my complaint, which was made 2 months after the shipment ...
The package is an R2. I now have the mediator's decision. I will therefore have to go to the post office so that the insurance on the shipment, ie 200 € is paid. A freebox v4 is 150 euros, by adding everything that accompanies the cable kit, the remote control and the power, it comes close to 200 €. It is an insurance that I pay for shipping, even if there was a cocoa in the box, the box is insured for 200 €.
So if they have thieves on their staff, even if they are temporary staff and they have already fired, they are responsible for their actions and I have taken out insurance for a service that has not been honored .
If everyone makes them run for co..eries, after a while they will make quality and they will no longer have to fear the competition.
Otherwise, unless I can not do otherwise, I prefer to pay more today and avoid coliposte!

In fact they are responsible for the image they destroy ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/12/08, 23:10

There are bad apples everywhere Océano ... What is annoying is that this scabies is not treated ...

We have indeed observed some internal inequalities in the Post Office in the "south" indeed ...

For example if you are in the south you can still send parcels at the "letter" rate ... Surprising not?
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"