Thread monitoring, bug or not bug?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Thread monitoring, bug or not bug?

by bamboo » 02/12/08, 09:54

Hello,

A long time ago, someone had remarked that thread monitoring did not always work. I did not find that remark.
I regularly happen to be no longer aware of new messages.
If I go on the thread, Econology tells me that I subscribe ... but I do not receive anything ... : Cry:
I am obliged to unsubscribe / resubscribe. When I do that, it works again for a while, then nothing else ...

FYI, I have the same concern about others forums, so I guess it's the engine that has this bug (because I understand you were using an engine developed by someone else. Am I wrong Christophe?)
Do you still have the "power" to change it a bit?
I know it does not have to be obvious, so I'm just saying that, so you'll be aware of the persistence of this concern.

A + and good luck!
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/08, 11:08

At home there was never a bug ... at least never found:

a) To receive a notification email, you must have at least written ONE MESSAGE in the subject in question.

b) Check your spam / junk mail box or whatever name your email provider gives this box ...

When you receive between 10 and 20 mails per day from the same box, chances are the anti-spam system does not like ...

So solution: you put email @ econologie.com as a "friend" ...

c) Finally, if you do not want to miss anything: you edit your profile configure the notifications. To subscribe to all topics you participated.
Last edited by Christophe the 08 / 12 / 08, 10: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 02/12/08, 11:45

Christophe wrote:I think what does not work is especially that you do not check your spam / junk mail box or whatever name your email provider gives this box ...

When you receive between 10 and 20 mails per day from the same box, do not you think that anti-spam robots will let you?

Ben in this case, I also do not receive mails after unsubscription / re-registration ...
(but I still checked again, and I do not have anything econological in my spam box)

Christophe wrote:So solution: you put email @ econologie.com as a "friend" ...

It's done now.

Christophe wrote:and you edit your profile https://www.econologie.com/forums/profile.ph ... ditprofile to subscribe to all the topics you have participated in.

If that's what I think, it was already set (checked right now)

Well, it's nothing dramatic, because when I do not receive anything for a long time, I go back to the site, but it's less easy (full of delay).

Thank you in any case and I'll see if it works better.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/08, 12:53

Ben also check that on the subject you want to follow you have the following box that is ticked:

Notify me when an answer is posted

Personally I unchecked in my profile and I am only certain subject because I was submerged mails :D so I'm just some topics ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 02/12/08, 19:00

It was me who raised the problem and what our great and revered Webmunster was right.

So there should not be any problem anymore 8)
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/08, 19:09

Gregconstruct wrote:It was me who raised the problem and what our great and revered Webmunster was right.

You forgot the smiley that goes well in this kind of opportunity: Image

Hihihihihiih Image
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 02/12/08, 19:13

Given my size and yours, I should rather put myself on my stomach than knee otherwise it will be believed that I am still standing ...

I broke itImage

To laugh eh my hen
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/08, 19:16

Oh yeah but nan because of the size of your bide to beer (bierbüsch in Halsachien in the text eh!) .... in fact it is on the back that you should put yourself ...

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

Koitumesearch?
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 02/12/08, 19:20

For the bide, it's the only thing for which you have a size bigger than mine, so I feel safe ... : Mrgreen:

re-brokenééééééééééééééééééééééé

Yes, I'm looking forImage
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/08, 19:23

cpafo
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"