The ecology sect

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

The ecology sect

by Christophe » 19/10/05, 10:25

I just contacted them by sending them this message.
We will see if an answer will come ....

For the editor.

Hello,

I am Christophe M, the webmaster of econologie.com. In a recent article in "Ladecroissance" you openly insulted me by calling me (me and my site) a "techonscientist sect". If you don't see what I'm talking about, click here:

item-in-the-decay-pic18.jpg

This insult is an open and public defamation and I could, as such, have sued you but as I think that we are (at least I hope so but I am less and less sure) in the " same camp ", I decided not to do it. But know that I will assert my right of reply that you will be obliged to publish!

In the meantime, I await explanations and a written apology from you in response to this email.

For yourself

Christophe M. Engineer ENSAIS
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 04 / 12, 15: 10, 7 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/10/05, 23:08

Expensive econology

I find your answer reactive, a little late.
But, it concerns you directly, and if you decided to write an answer, it is certainly after mature personal reflection.

Only, I dare to make you a remark, because the reading is troubling ...

When in a letter of focus with an official speaker, you put forward your qualities, your status and that you make fart your engineer stripes, the least things, is to heal your writing, and to avoid six mistakes spelling, if you want to remain credible.
Especially if you ask, rightly, a right of reply in his duck, it should not that this disgraceful appearance, does not turn against you and what you represent.

Personally, with age, the memory fleeing the camp at high speed, I write my texts on a Word document; the spelling checker is handy and removes most of the faults, apart from accents, verbs, phrases and some recalcitrant words.
All doubtful words are underlined in red; by right clicking on the underlined word, proposals of approaching writings are proposed to you, and it is easy to select the appropriate word. It's very fast!
If you want to heal the text again, you go to tools / grammar and spelling (or the ABC icon).
At the end, you make a copy and paste on your destination file. All will not be perfect, and it will not cure our unfortunate defects, but this help will blur most of it, and give a more presentable and credible stamp to your remarks.

Gegyx
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 19/10/05, 23:21

oulalalala !!!!! :o
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/10/05, 07:38

Good evening, or hello for the french

How does credibility go with mistakes? with the tons of mistakes that I make my credibility should not be heavy ...
A chance that I am just a handyman that I do not have Titles, it allows me to make mistakes, and in many cases I do not take the time to reread, already that I do not like to write, and I'm wondering how I do to write so much on the forum.
In reality you in the old countries attach too much importance to the protocols of the principles, go to the necessary to the essential, you lose a precious time in all that appear, this judgment on your entourage, the professional titles, the situation hierachique ect ..
What is important in a message is the content, not the container and the day when I will have to treat my texts, I will not spend more time writing, it will give me more time for my experiences.
I understand your remarks, you have been educated like that
here almost everyone is talking to each other. social classes and professional titles, doctor, engineer, sweeper, airmen,
The more we live in isolated places, the more the barriers are erased.
I leave the subject, but it's good to point out that elsewhere it's different, it's easier to live and we respect our way .. the mistakes! the French language is so complicated, what would need a good reshuffle, instead of adding English words.
When you are able to use software that deals with all these fuzzy things to look for on the keyboard, to make matches with texts (especially if it is translated from English)
it was very elegant at the time of Molliere, but since the computer, this is not very effective.

Andre
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 20/10/05, 08:09

spelling mistakes or not we do not care royally!
what matters is the fund and not the form!
as long as the messages are pretty readable, that's the main thing no?
this makes me think of one of my great uncles who could neither read nor write nor count, he was a mason by trade and mounted perfectly level and level walls and without level and without any measure, he used batonets to count and was smart about what else!
once again completely agree with you André
and friendship to you cousin of the new world! :D
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 20/10/05, 08:17

let's go back to our sheep !!!!!!!!!
wait to see their answer!
Anyway there will be more attacks as Ecology will be more and more known and surefull!
I noticed a thing in a lot of people: when you succeed it's not "honest": angry:
and the opposite because you are simply a bastard! ;)
0 x
SAVOIE73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by SAVOIE73 » 20/10/05, 12:04

Hello,

I immediately discover the content of this post and the article that motivated it.

Econology is right to rebel. The attack is all the more offensive because it comes from
of a cabbage leaf being called ecological.

In my humble opinion there are two ecologies ... The one that you all propose here, an ecological that
offers not only conceptual and energy alternatives, but also a
real economic solution to the industrial and social problems of our time.

And then, there are these little comics of the "politicized" ecology ... The theoreticians who are going back
candle and goat cheese ... guys who would like us all to ride
and on foot only to satisfy their blind and totalitarian ideology. For them, it's
the human who is fundamentally bad, we have to breathe slowly, we move
gently and speak silently ...

There are other ways that deserve to be explored ... Everything is not working, of course, but here
you all have the merit to try at least ... And that's already a good starting point.

I particularly love the passage on the Pantone ... A bunch of ideas that negates
the existence of hundreds of experiments and proven results.

These fundamentalists of green politics deserve little respect and attention. Our
present situation is partly the result of their methods and ideology which have
proved for a long time their limits.

Regarding the errors of French Econology, I would say that it is certainly dangerous and that it
should pay attention to this aspect. The society that hosts us has its rules. Good or
bad, they are what they are. Pretending to want to change our society presupposes
first, that we scrupulously apply its codes. Our respectability will be
that all the more proven and our action more effective. To change our society we must
that we take the exact opposite of his methods while casting everything in the mold
conventions. I can assure you that most of the attacks of which we are the object
will be neutralized.

But hey, that does not make a mistake, do not bother to rip us with aggressive messages
I am myself vice president of an association and I recognize that it is not all the time
easy to get orthographic perfection.

Econology has the merit of fighting, with great talent, against the establishment and
above all, never to accept the dogma, the established order ....

If this does not please some newspapers, too bad for them .... It's just that they are not
not meet the human and technological challenge of safeguarding
preservation of our planet.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/05, 12:16

gegyx wrote:I find your answer reactive, a little late.
But, it concerns you directly, and if you decided to write an answer, it is certainly after mature personal reflection.

Only, I dare to make you a remark, because the reading is troubling ...

Indeed there are some mistakes that remain ... but I find you pretty hard on this point.

I just did not read this message because I was not even sure that the recipient's email was correct ...
When you have the right to reply, you can be sure that I will check 2 for spelling!

My reaction is late because I wanted to stay zen ... Indeed; I feel (but I'm less and less sure, see the message of knowing73) that we are in the "same camp", especially since the defamation is not flagrant although other people in would have done one for less than that! I was also expecting excuses from them after the reactions to them from some visitor econology .... it was not!

Finally this delay also comes that I had other things to do since the publication of the duck (job and unemployment ... but especially to take care of econology)

ps: thank you for your message SAVOIE73, I share it obviously in full!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/05, 12:18

Good as the subject seems to interest you here is the email received to my email:

Hello,

The address you use (contac@decroissance.org) is that of the IEESDS (Institute of economic and social studies for sustainable decline) which can not answer the newspaper The Decay.

Sincerely,

Bruno Clementine

To which I replied:

Hello,

Thank you then for sending me a contact email of the newspaper, I did not find it on their site.
The Whois of casseurdepub.net gives: denis@antipub.net

For yourself
C.Martz

And as no answer since Monday, here is the email that I just returned (and they start to heat me where the tone used):

Hello,

It is 3 days that I sent you this email and I still have not received a response from you!
I could have explanations please! You insult me ​​publicly and when you have to be accountable you ignore me. Indeed; the newspaper the decay is published by the association casseurdepub or your email is that of the association. I am sure you have the answers I asked you!

Know that I will not let this defamation pass and that the harm I suffered will be paid in one way or another!

cordially

C.Martz
0 x
SAVOIE73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by SAVOIE73 » 20/10/05, 12:45

Well ... I'm not so sure that we really have to waste our time with these "clowns".

On the other hand, would you be interested to propose a televised subject.

In fact, the idea would be to bring together 5 or 6 "parallel" technology which has proven to be
work, that they are industrially viable and that they are environmentally friendly. And to propose
the presentation to a show where would be invited, a politician, a scientist, an industrialist
some consumers .... All of course presented at a prime time.

For example, we could select:

- The HVB
- The Pantone
- Stirling and their geothermal and energy applications.
- Magnetic motors (would need a demonstator ...)
- Electrostatic capture for recharging batteries ...

In short, if you are interested we could open a topic, architect all this, build
a concept and ... go to the assault !!!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"