Help on how the site

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Help on how the site

by the middle » 09/07/08, 10:11

Hello everybody
And especially to Christophe ...
Say ... something is missing on your site; let me explain :
It lacks a technical manual of the good use of the site
This manual must be accessible on all pages, I think (there are always new ones that land on any page)
I'm not very young anymore, and the population is getting older too, so practical help is always welcome.
Example: one day, you explained to a user that if he clicked on the drawing of page chipped at the end of the title of the post, he would have access to the last intervention of the post! (It's been a year since I swore, I always clicked on the title of the post ...)
Another example: when I want to create a new post, I open a post at random, and I click on "new" ... in my opinion, it's in the right solution ... I looked for how to do on econology ... not found the answer.
Another example :
We tend, when we are used to the site to follow the last 100 post, or read his emails, with the conversations that interest us. Not good, I explain:
Sometimes it's nice to see other things on the site .. (the shop, and other practical things on the site)
So, I propose to you to shake you the intellectual noodles, and to propose a help accessible to any page..and or a small dog like on word, who does who, who, and who proposes to you his help .... or who makes you proposals (honest : Cheesy: )
That's it ... and the corrector of faults de françois, do you think about it?
Maybe it exists, but I have found :?
Ha! still..a post.it's what? .. there are other weird names that I do not understand too much ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/07/08, 10:20

For you, it's obvious .... (all that)
But it's not only the old grandpas, he also has women ...
Bin yes, in general men are on the pc, and madam in the furnace ....
So they should have access to explanations to explain everything to them.
And then, there are not enough women here. It's your fault : Cheesy:
Ha! what do you say about that?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 09/07/08, 10:50

lejustemilieu wrote:But it's not only the old grandpas, he also has women ...

: Shock:

Well, it goes for this time - for the old man : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/08, 10:52

You want an explanation for the forum rather, if I understand correctly?

For the site it's here: https://www.econologie.com/1ere-visite-a ... -3331.html

This link visible at the top left on ALL pages ...

Ask your questions PRECISE here and I will answer them.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/07/08, 11:03

:? Bin yes, I had watched first visit ...
My answers are not there ...
You tell me .. if you have questions I will answer you ...
I say no, you do as my boss at work, he gives information to drip ... and who asks ...
Disagree, the info is for everyone.
It's for your sake: why repeat 100 the same thing.
But hey, that's your thing, you're the boss
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/08, 11:07

How do you want me to answer questions that I do not even ask myself? : Evil:

Did you use the search engine?

When I arrive on a new site: the 1er thing that I do, I touch everything ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/07/08, 11:10

If you had read my text well, you would have seen that there are at least three questions ...
And do not put a devil's head, otherwise you will have an almond 5 euros : Cheesy:
Sorry, I misunderstood your answer
So my new answer, is: pay attention to my thoughts without you
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/07/08, 11:15

When I arrive on a new site: the 1er thing that I do, I touch everything ...

Me, it's when I have a new friend, that I touch everything : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/08, 15:07

I have seen your question but you believe that the visitor who understands nothing will be pissed at reading your text?

I am therefore asking to rephrase a list (more than 3) of SIMPLE questions that I will answer (if I can) ... that's all ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/07/08, 16:20

Already, after 800 posts (messages), we try not to do anything, as far as possible.
You're not going to do like some old people who short-circuit a queue, because they're supposedly stunned ... : Cheesy:

Then we don't click "new" anywhere ...
For your new subject, we go to §
suggestions /
and click on new ...
To have the §, you have to go to "the index".

Then, with a little experience, when you want to correct yourself, you click on "Edit" rather than "Reply".
Same, if we want to add an idea or a precision on the last post (message).

By the way, no need to go to "the last 100 messages". You will click on "See new messages since your last visit", and you have better, in personalized.
The problem is only if you leave momentarily the forum, the memory of your recent visit remains and the sections that you have not yet read disappear. It is only there, that I click on "the last 100 messages (posts)
---
Good if not for the principle you're right, and I had the same ideas, a long time ago ...
I had created topics in this sense, for the clarity of a text, so that it is understandable to the majority francophone, for the spelling also (I use a text editor (Word) for the corrector of spelling, there are the mistakes of conjugations, but it's already better, especially at our ages, we are happy to make keys ...)
On how to write his messages.
For me, answer only "I agree" or "+1" or :D do not advance much if you do not develop.
A tutorial on how to put an image.

Then Christophe perfected this maneuver, simplified the links that seemed to him unnecessarily long, made different retouches for the presentation, the speed of display, the download.

I have always been waiting since my beginnings, desperately, for a good soul to lend a hand, in order to ensure that the "private messages" indicator, which may be at 1, does not go back to 0, as soon as 'we leave the first page, and stay at 1, until we have read it ...
But it seems enormously complicated to do ... : Mrgreen:
0 x