Econology is politics?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/03, 09:49

No ! No and no!

The notion of econology is above all a way of thinking (of designing technological products, for example) with the notion of economy-ecology perpetually .... it is not yet a policy and it is not is not his goal (for the moment) ...

The election-policy partnership was conducted simply to reach a broader visitor population.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/03, 09:59

ps: the econology is not developed anymore because it disturbs enormously !! It disturbs but that's not all, here are some quibbles.

- First of all it's a recent concept (our site only has 8 months)

- the real ecolo (many are "carierists") have no interest in econology because the application of econology CASSERAIT their warhorse is the polution in all these forms ... so the "green" or still "greenpeace" (that I cotèrent and who despised my work) have no interest to find ecological solutions and even less econological. That's why he is spending BILLIONS criticizing, blocking, messing up the images of the solutions in place WITHOUT ANYTHING to propose viable instead! (the basis of criticism is not to propose better?)

- the presence of forces in place greatly limit the development of this notion that consider that to produce + must consume + and therefore pollute forcing + which is completely false if econological solutions are developed. Everyone, except the "extractor" (neither the gas or oil tanker PRODUCE energy I prefer to talk about extraction) energy would have to win! Only here they are who are in command of the planet!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/03, 10:02

reps: it's up to econology visitors to develop this notion and talk about it elsewhere ... since ultimately those who will win the most will be the end users and therefore the voters ..... and it has been a long time since I am convinced that the changes will come from below and certainly not from the powers in place!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/03, 16:51

Well we do not have the same definition of politics so for me the policy is mostly carierist which is not the case for this site purely informative
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/10/03, 02:09

uh I have to confuse the 2 .... you pe me remember your definition of politics then?

You mean a policy in its most general possible sense (commercial policy, economic policy ... etc etc)

That's it ?

In this case I agree! but by no means do I want to see the assimilation of econology to a politician policy !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/11/03, 13:23

ok :)

Otherwise the site in a general way you like?
0 x