Ideas for polls

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/05, 23:08

New survey:

To you, the Kyoto Protocol, is it?

A very good thing.
Not very serious.
A big hypocrisy.
Largely insufficient.

Well, I wasn't too inspired, I admit, but I didn't really see what else to say ... If you have any ideas ...
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 20/09/05, 23:25

Warning,

you're going to attract the wrath of coercive collusion :D :D :D

And as copaing Bushn I am First would say

And for copaing Cri-Cri
Collusion: Secret agreement to deceive or cause harm (This is yours)

coercive: who has a power of coercion or constraint
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 21/09/05, 09:00

well, I have had a poll idea for quite some time which has been trotting me in the coffee maker:
"are you when you visit econology rather ecology or economy? I know the two are combined but that would give us a little idea of ​​the question!
I think there is more for economics than for ecology, well that's what it seems to me but I can be wrong and it may not be such a good survey as that since that does a little "dividing" somewhere, finally it's up to you to see and debate it!
I thought of this survey because it seemed to me that visits to econology increased markedly when crude prices and therefore pump prices rose in a very short time
What do you think ?
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 21/09/05, 09:16

It is clear that a large majority of people become "green" by wanting to pay less for their fuel above all ... LPG, Oils, etc ...: rolleyes:

Would (money) savings lead to ecology? :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/05, 09:20

rpsantina wrote:you're going to attract the wrath of coercive collusion :D :D :D

You use words that I don't understand ... :(
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/05, 09:26

A2E wrote:"Are you when you visit econology rather ecology or economics?

yes very good question ... I "keep" it for the next survey. I put the Kyoto one because we have something on the fire concerning the protocol ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/05, 09:27

Benoit- wrote:It is clear that a large majority of people become "green" by wanting to pay less for their fuel above all ... LPG, Oils, etc ...: rolleyes:

Would (money) savings lead to ecology? :D

Unfortunately it is the motivation of 99% of people who are interested in pantone ... the proof everyone does not care about the results in depollution ....
0 x
Former Oceano

(copy of messages from forum archive)

by Former Oceano » 12/11/05, 15:09

econologie Written on: Tuesday March 29, 2005, 15:38
Administrator

I'm starting to run out of here for the surveys, so I'm asking you for a little help: what questions would you ask visitors to econology? Obviously it must have a (even indirect) relationship to econology.

To get an idea of ​​past polls and results, here are the poll archives: https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=230

Thank you

--------------------
Econologie.com
directory

Vehicle: Moto VFR 750 from 1994 @ 115 g of CO2 / km (4.9 to 5.2 L / 100 of 95) ... "It is not because they are very wrong, that they are right" Coluche.

MisterLoXo Written on: Tuesday March 29, 2005, 19:24
Econologue expert

Since it's topical, why not a survey on the European constitution? What expected effects on ecology - HVB, ...?

--------------------
The consequences of our inaction are always more serious than those of our actions ... (I know more kikadiça ...)

econologie Written on: Tuesday March 29, 2005, 21:46
Administrator

Yes it is a good idea ... what would be the answers according to you?

--------------------
Econologie.com
directory

Vehicle: Moto VFR 750 from 1994 @ 115 g of CO2 / km (4.9 to 5.2 L / 100 of 95) ... "It is not because they are very wrong, that they are right" Coluche.

MisterLoXo Written on: Wednesday March 30, 2005, 20:47
Econologue expert

Maybe something like:

Are you more for or against the European Constitution?

1 - I am for because I believe in the Europe of peoples and that this Constitution gives us a common international identity ...
2 - I am for it because many European directives go in the right direction with regard to ecology (HVB ...)
3 - I am against it because I do not believe in peoples' Europe, nor in the Euro, nor in the common market.
4 - I am against it because Europe is dictating directives to us on the economic level, on the social level, on the ecological level which are not good for the country!

Finally, it's an idea ...

--------------------
The consequences of our inaction are always more serious than those of our actions ... (I know more kikadiça ...)

econologie Written on: Tuesday 05 April 2005, 19:18
Administrator

Here is Loxo what I "found" is a bit light if you have other proposals (I did not like the pros / cons since it is more of politics than econology)

Poll - About the environment, the European constitution for you, is it?
A good thing because we are going to align ourselves with the countries most respectful of the environment.
0%
(0 votes)

Not much: financial interests will take precedence over the environment!
0%
(0 votes)

A disaster: the even easier liberalization of trade will lead to overconsumption and therefore overpollution!
0%
(0 votes)

Total votes: 0 votes.

--------------------
Econologie.com
directory

MisterLoXo Written on: Tuesday 05 April 2005, 20:28
Econologue expert

For me, it's impeccable!

--------------------

econologie Written on: Tuesday 05 April 2005, 21:30
Administrator

please

--------------------
Econologie.com
directory

0 x