Incompetent Ministers

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Incompetent Ministers

by Christophe » 15/05/08, 13:27

If the basis of Borloo's thought is undoubtedly "sincere and good", this little text which says a lot about the ignorance of our leaders ... really distressing ...

PSA has registered the "écolonomies" trademark since 2006 ... and as it is the phonetics that counts ...

Ah it's not won ... if only ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/05/08, 13:48

Instead of "inventing" words, he better do his super-ministry job.
To respect and enforce, at a minimum, the guidelines of the Grenelle de l'Environnement.

Jester!
: Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/05/08, 13:55

No need to insult him ... you do wrong to all econologists ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/05/08, 14:37

I'm not insulting.
"Jester" is still reasonable for me. King's Fool ?

When Secretary of State Kosciusko-Morizet says:
"I'm sick of being confronted with an army of cowards" ....
??
---

I do not see how I would twist something to econologists?

I criticize Borloo's sentimentality in his ecological actions, while the delay is immense in France.

Not econologists, not even econologists.
---

You when you put in your message "incompetent", "ignorance" and "distressing" ", you would also harm all econologists?

:D

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/05/08, 14:49

Ah yes like the competitor of delanoë who said that junk was not an insult ... Sorry jester, often used in the cities, is indeed an insult even moderate ...

An army of cowards (bravo!) Is not an insult but a reality ... but it forgets mental and intellectual inertias ...
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 15/05/08, 17:10

Christophe wrote:Ah yes like the competitor of delanoë who said that junk was not an insult ... Sorry jester, often used in the cities, is indeed an insult even moderate ...

An army of cowards (bravo!) Is not an insult but a reality ... but it forgets mental and intellectual inertias ...

They are cowards, but she and Rama Yade must be too because they should already have resigned + several times (especially Rama) - remember Chevènement, he resigned himself -; It seems to me well orchestrated this comedy to better convey the pill of GMOs and the rest. Nothing surprises me; I don't see how it could be otherwise.

The Grenelle de l'environnement is a HUGE scam.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/05/08, 22:54

martien007 wrote:They are cowards, but she and Rama Yade must be too because they should already have resigned + several times (especially Rama) - remember Chevènement, he resigned himself -; It seems to me well orchestrated this comedy to better convey the pill of GMOs and the rest. Nothing surprises me; I don't see how it could be otherwise.

Maybe, I still leave a bit of confidence in him, I'm waiting to see what happens next. As long as she is in the square, she is heard, she has access to the media. If she resigns, we nail her beak ...

The Grenelle de l'environnement is a HUGE scam.

I also think so ... like everything this government does. : Evil:
I am looking for what could have been done positive for those like me who are not billionaires, would like to avoid screwing up the planet, and row more and more ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"