Boring Eco House

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Flytox

Boring Eco House

by Flytox » 03/05/08, 14:19

Bonjour Christophe

The Maison Eco Chiante pub in green, becomes more and more invasive when the Forum, soon you will have to sign a house contract before you can access the Forum...: Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/08, 09:42

Well, being a member and logged in, you don't have it ...

Otherwise I actually find the ad a little too green ... "fluorescent" ... if you know what I mean. The campaign will end in a few days ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 04/05/08, 23:01

In automatic connection I do not see it.

By cons the subject is better here right? : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...